FX in a uniform!?

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Other Forums The Pub FX in a uniform!?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

FX, is this true?

And why haven’t we haven’t seen a picture!!!??

I personally feel that this matter should be settled at the earliest convenience so that some of us male sadgeezers can be put out of our misery!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Is what true? What did I miss?

bonnee
    Participant
    Logan wrote:

What did I miss?

The heading of the thread you posted in, perhaps? ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ™„ ๐Ÿ˜†

Anonymous
    Inactive
    bonnee wrote:

Logan wrote:

What did I miss?

The heading of the thread you posted in, perhaps? ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ™„ :lol:[/quote]

I saw the heading of the thread, what I missed was the overall context (the story behind the post). Haven’t been around the fora much of late.

Obviously FX was supposedly in a uniform, and board members haven’t “seen a picture.” Is there a link to put this into context?

If you have any info on this Bonnee, I’d appreciate it if you shared it. I generally feel that more info is better than less, but thanks for trying to clear this up; however ineffectually. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ™„ ๐Ÿ˜†

bonnee
    Participant
    Logan wrote:

If you have any info on this Bonnee, I’d appreciate it if you shared it. I generally feel that more info is better than less, but thanks for trying to clear this up; however ineffectually. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ™„ ๐Ÿ˜†

I think you know me better than that Logan – I know nothing, and was simply trying to make fun of you. ๐Ÿ˜›

(appeared to backfire though, and I was shown to be the fool – again).

Anonymous
    Inactive
    bonnee wrote:

I think you know me better than that Logan – I know nothing, and was simply trying to make fun of you. ๐Ÿ˜›

I know you know nothing :P, but at least you admit it. ๐Ÿ™‚ The first step on the road to wisdom is the recognition of one’s own ignorance.

bonnee wrote:

(appeared to backfire though, and I was shown to be the fool – again).

๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ™„ ๐Ÿ˜† … ๐Ÿ˜‰

FX
    Participant

๐Ÿ˜ณ

yes it’s true, fx is doing her duty for the country having been activated up from the reserves….and no, as few as possible will see me in uniform!(tis a frightening sight!!!)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Aha, so that’s the story! I do now remember hearing something about that — my memory is as wack as a Cuckoo clock without the clock. ๐Ÿ˜ณ Thought Sad was referring to another kind of uniform…

So what’s happening, why were you called up for active duty (if I gt this right), and for how long might it last? I spent some time in the reserves myself (Canadian Naval Reserve), ’twas an unpleasant experience all-in-all. Hope you’ve had a better time.

FX
    Participant

well, actually i like the people i meet and work with in the army quite a bit…i’m kind of morose about the people i probably won’t see again, but some of us do stay in touch and it’s comforting to know that you know people scattered all over the world…one of my friends from officer basic sends me emails, and just got back from afghanistan…my ‘battle buddy’ from officer basic got back from kuwait a few months ago…and there are many people here that will be visiting me and vice versa when i get back to florida…on the downside ๐Ÿ˜ก , the military in general has too many blockheaded rules and paperwork, and the uniforms in the army are both unattractive and uncomfortable….
    frey lives near where i am stationed so we have had many weekends of gossip and visiting (she likes it when the military drags me down here! ๐Ÿ™„ )

theFrey
    Participant

I do! I do! Muhahahaha! Much fun dishing and drinking and annoying theSpouse. what more could a person ask for? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.