FYI

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

APEC stands for:
    All Powerful Estrogen Cloud

ORAL stands for:
    Overly Rowdy APEC Lovers

Ironically Slopmaster was instrumental in helping to create both of these groups.

IMHO:
    In much the same way Kai and Zev helped to create Mantrid.

CIAO and TTFN,

-X

Anonymous

Ummm…Ayrton invented APEC…and slop and KSA came up with ORAL.

But that is old news, seeing as slop is no longer interested in APEC.

Why are we discussing this here?

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by X:
    APEC stands for:

ORAL stands for:
    Overly Rowdy APEC Lovers

Ironically Slopmaster was instrumental in helping to create both of these groups.

IMHO:
    In much the same way Kai and Zev helped to create Mantrid.

CIAO and TTFN,

-X

EXCUSE ME?!?!?!

Slop co-founded ORAL with KSA, that’s true, but he was one of the reasons we had to take our Kai drooling into a private chat room. It was Ayrton who liked hanging out with the women, no matter how much estrogen we oozed, and it was AYRTON who gave our group a name.

MM
    long-time member of APEC and lurker on this BB until this post

Anonymous

I would like to defend myself and my friends, and then I promise never to bring this subject up again on this board.

It upsets me that so much negative stuff has been posted about people on the scifi board that may be believed by people who don’t regularly visit there.

APEC had been characterized as this all-powerful dictatorial organization that “runs” the scifi board (a patently ridiculous idea), that we purposely exclude people for “having an opinion”, and that somehow we have the power to force people off that board or keep them from posting whatever they feel like posting. In actuality, it’s a made-up organization formed for the purpose of playing a role-play/fanfic game with clones. The posts are all clearly marked so that other people who are not interested in them can avoid them. That’s all it is. And the people who are ignored are people who have purposely flamed us (including using obscenity and name calling) for no other reason than that we like to play the game and have fun. We don’t ask anyone to join who doesn’t want to, but we welcome anybody who enjoys it.

I have never had one negative word to say about Sadgeezer’s site. It was one of the first sites I found for Lexx, and I LOVED the episode reviews. Lately I’ve started lurking on the message board because I like to read the discussions and get new info about Lexx. When I posted a reply to the “Analyzing Scifi fans” I had no idea I would be attacked for “invading” the board. I thought everyone was welcome at Sadgeezer’s as long as they behaved in a civil manner.

Please forgive me, moderators, for bringing this up on this board, but I felt I needed to refute some of the unfair and untrue stuff that was said. That said, I will drop the subject now, and hope I will not be attacked again “for having my own opinion”.

Anonymous

Hey…whats that I smell? Well it can’t be a skunk. Its not that pleasent. Here’s hopeing this topic gets deleted along with the other trash thats pilling up on it.

-SM

Flamegrape
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by X:
    APEC stands for:

ORAL stands for:
    Overly Rowdy APEC Lovers

That doesn’t sound like groups of people I would want to deal with.

quote:

Originally posted by Micromary:
    EXCUSE ME?!?!?!

Slop co-founded ORAL with KSA, that’s true, but he was one of the reasons we had to take our Kai drooling into a private chat room. It was Ayrton who liked hanging out with the women, no matter how much estrogen we oozed, and it was AYRTON who gave our group a name.

MM
    long-time member of APEC and lurker on this BB until this post

Wow! Kai-drooling made impossible on a bboard dedicated to Lexx! Surely a crime against humanity!

quote:

Originally posted by :
    I would like to defend myself and my friends, and then I promise never to bring this subject up again on this board.

Bring it up as often as you feel necessary.

quote:

Originally posted by :
    It upsets me that so much negative stuff has been posted about people on the scifi board that may be believed by people who don’t regularly visit there.

I am one of those people who very rarely visits the SciFi bboard. Mainly because of it’s technically poor structure. (Old messages scroll off the page and are forgotten.) I have no idea what any of this trouble is about.

quote:

Originally posted by :
    APEC had been characterized as this all-powerful dictatorial organization that “runs” the scifi board (a patently ridiculous idea), that we purposely exclude people for “having an opinion”, and that somehow we have the power to force people off that board or keep them from posting whatever they feel like posting. In actuality, it’s a made-up organization formed for the purpose of playing a role-play/fanfic game with clones. The posts are all clearly marked so that other people who are not interested in them can avoid them. That’s all it is. And the people who are ignored are people who have purposely flamed us (including using obscenity and name calling) for no other reason than that we like to play the game and have fun. We don’t ask anyone to join who doesn’t want to, but we welcome anybody who enjoys it.

Based on what I have read of this issue so far, I beleive this is the cause of the trouble that has manifested. Role-playing game? What role-playing game? This is the first I have known of any game that is staged in the SciFi.com Lexx bboard. If there is an ongoing role-playing game that is taking place on a bboard, I can very easily understand why there has been an immense amount of confusion. Newbies to the bboard would have no idea if a thread is dedicated to a game or a real discussion. You say that the rpg posts are clearly marked. It is possible that these markings have not been effective. In other words, I do not recommend conducting a role-playing game on that particular bulletin board. It seems to cause confusion and anger.

Am I being hypocritical with my own “RPG” character, “Flamegrape”? Maybe. But I don’t use her to act out any fictional events or to use the character as a false facade. She’s more like a cybernetic hall-costume (to use the fan convention term). My thoughts and opinions that I present through Flamegrape are genuine. But it’s also my way to remain anonymous in an orignial manner.

quote:

Originally posted by :
    I have never had one negative word to say about Sadgeezer’s site. It was one of the first sites I found for Lexx, and I LOVED the episode reviews. Lately I’ve started lurking on the message board because I like to read the discussions and get new info about Lexx. When I posted a reply to the “Analyzing Scifi fans” I had no idea I would be attacked for “invading” the board. I thought everyone was welcome at Sadgeezer’s as long as they behaved in a civil manner.

As I recall, without actually going back and reviewing the “Analyzing Scifi fans” post, there were no attacks. Only statements of bitter complaint regarding the postings on the SciFi.com Lexx bboard, which remains within the subject of “Analyzing Scifi fans”. And everyone has been behaving in a mostly civil manner.

quote:

Originally posted by :
    Please forgive me, moderators, for bringing this up on this board, but I felt I needed to refute some of the unfair and untrue stuff that was said. That said, I will drop the subject now, and hope I will not be attacked again “for having my own opinion”.

It seems pretty clear to me now. Thanks for clearing up some of those issues. As I said, the presence of a role-playing game can easily contribute to confusion on a bboard. I beleive there has been a big misunderstanding.

And no, I’m not a moderator. I have no idea if appealing to them is relavent here in this case. From what I have seen since I’ve joined the SadGeezer bboard, there has been little need for executive action.

quote:

Originally posted by Slopmaster:
    Hey…whats that I smell? Well it can’t be a skunk. Its not that pleasent. Here’s hopeing this topic gets deleted along with the other trash thats pilling up on it.

-SM

Now, now, Sloppy. I think it’s a good topic that needs addressing.

Anonymous

No FG, its not the topic and X knows what I mean

-SM

Anonymous

Things were posted, feelings were hurt, mistakes were made. The thing is, if you don’t let it go, it just goes on and on and on…Please folks, just let it die. You know if we were all in a bar somewhere, we’d be having a good time, discussing Lexx.

Peace, love, no bad carrots.

Anonymous

HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!
    [Throws rocks at no one in particular…]

Anonymous

Hi all,

What a great debate – Yes it is! It’s good to see some new faces and such elloquent posts. Hundreds of peeps have read this thread – and the associated thread ‘Analyzing Sci-Fi Fans’. Quite a few lurkers hang around this board and it’s good to see a couple come out and venture their opinion – most articulate and welcome it is too!

I guess a few people are upset and it seems to me that there are a few crossed wires. I’m not too sure exactly what the problem is with this topic, that’s why I’m so grateful that Flamegrape took the time and trouble to summarise and give us such considered insight with such a cool post.

I guess the issues were raised by the following contributors:

• Kali I understand your feelings, I hope this topic is resolved soon too Maybe then we could start another controversial one
    • dgrequeen welcome {you are not forgiven for bringing up the subject because there is nothing to forgive!}
    • Doffy thanks for your point of view and MicroMary please lurk and post as much as you like!
    • Slopmaster, you are a well respected poster on LEXX stuff around the world and seeing you wound up so much is perplexing and worrying.
    • X I understand your concerns and will guarantee that the things that happened to you on SciFi BBS will not happen to you here.
    • Maryaxiong. Hihi {Peeps DO take things personally when they see things posted on a BBS – It’s very easily done and ABSOLUTELY VITAL! What’s wrong with seeing someone dissagree vehimently when they feel so passionately about something? – Absolutely everything is allowed on this board provided you don’t suffer the wrath of the moderators or administrators (Cat, Blackie, FX etc.) Their power is absolute and I sleep soundly at night knowing that the SadBOARD is in their capable hands}. Please don’t worry about posts – or peeps dissagreeing with you however passionately.

The only thing I can add that might help is to offer you a NEW forum. A forum that I can create on SadBOARD called say, LEXX RPG or maybe LEXX APEC or something that certain people with a definate but different interest in one particular area of LEXX can get together and post to their hearts content without fear of being seen to domitate a different forum or discussion.

I would venture to suggest that APEC {or derivitive} isn’t a topic, it’s more of a subject and as such could use it’s own forum.

A designated moderator for that forum would be responsible for managing the posts so that they didn’t get out of hand (ie. get too personal or insulting etc.), and topics that were posted in the wrong group, could be moved etc.

It’s just a suggestion, but it seems that such a forum would be beneficial to all and believe me, it’s very easy to set up!

What do you think?

One final point. And it needs to be stressed. If people **** with the Moderators (ie. if they overstep the line) Here is what can happen:

• The post could be edited
    • The posters membership / registration can be deleted
    • The post could be deleted
    • The poster could be banned
    • The posters ip address can be banned (no one can post from that ip address)
    • or maybe… The post can be edited, the poster publically ridiculed for their post and then banned from the board with the ip address banned and registration deleted…. {It’s never happened, but I guess you can see what I mean}

The SadBOARD seems to work ok as it is at the moment, I welcome new posters and I welcome their views (however controversial). SadBOARD isn’t like scifi BBS, the software is different and it’s managed differently by a group of people who regularly monitor messages. Threads rarely get out of hand.

This is more fun than responding to when Jon Spira (one of the LEXX writers) called me a twat

In that post, Jon replied ambiguously to a message I had reported. By insinuation he called me a twat! He probably didn’t mean to but his post was unclear and full of vitriol {or so I understood}. I jumped on him for it, I was sarcastic and disrespectul (especially considering he was venerable peeps (a LEXX writer)).

It’s very easy for a missunderstanding to blow up and for harsh words to be said (I relate this story because I am not blameless myself). But my only concern during the altercation wasn’t suffering the wrath of LEXXians, Salter St. peeps or Jon and the other writers, it was whether FX would censor my post.}

Anyway, enough of my waffle, anyone want a new forum?!

[ 14-10-2001: Message edited by: SadGeezer ]

Anonymous

Thanks, Sad! You run an awesome BB here! I did want to respond to some stuff that was said. I was writing this while you were posting.

OK… finally read the replies to that long thread, where some ugly things were said. I wasn’t even sure I wanted to respond, but since I was mentioned directly, I need to set the record straight on a few things.

First off, let me say that I’ve always enjoyed reading this board. There are some good discussions here, and lots of interesting tidbits of information. The only reason I haven’t ever posted much was because my old computer was so blasted slow, and the site took forever to load. With my new computer, it’s not a problem.

I don’t want to dredge up all the debate about trolls and flooders and the fanfic/role playing that goes on at SciFi. We have our problems, but I like it over there too, for different reasons. But to imply that somehow there is a core of people who ‘control’ that board is patently ridiculous. People are free to post whatever they want. I think one of the biggest problems is that SciFi does not seem to be moderated as this board is. I believe that when a board is moderated, people seem to choose their words a little more wisely.

As for the idea that we have told Brian things about Slop or X, that is completely untrue. I have never seen such things said at anytime while I have been in chat with him. Believe me, we have far more interesting things to discuss! Brian comes to our chat room because he seems to enjoy our company. I know he chats other places as well, and he’s certainly free to go wherever he likes. I have no idea why X thinks that we have some mysterious control over him. Must be those evil APEC brain waves we’ve been directing at Halifax. ๐Ÿ˜›

I was hoping to be able to join in with some of the discussions here, without being attacked. Please, it’s all old news and behind us now. Can’t we let it go?

Thanks for the idea of setting up a separate thread for us, Sad! I’m not sure how everyone would feel about it…as messed up as SciFi is, with its clunky board, it still is home to me. Hehehe. But who knows…another place to play is always fun too!

Thanks for the nice welcome!

Flamegrape
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by SadGeezer:
    The only thing I can add that might help is to offer you a NEW forum. A forum that I can create on SadBOARD called say, LEXX RPG or maybe LEXX APEC or something that certain people with a definate but different interest in one particular area of LEXX can get together and post to their hearts content without fear of being seen to domitate a different forum or discussion.

Hmmm…

I wouldn’t call it LEXX APEC. I would want to call it LEXX FanFic, LEXX FanFic/RPG, or LEXX Fan Fiction to make it abundantly clear.

Anonymous

Ahh, See whsat you mean Flamegrape.

That could be done of course, but LEXX Fanfic and RPG is a very big subject. Could it be that I would be setting up a forum or board that would copmpete with an established fanfic BBS or forum elsewhere?

If not, then I see no reason why we couldn’t set one up here. Hell, it’s not like the LEXX Conventions forum is raging out of control.

Doffy Yep, I understand. You shouldn’t be attacked by peeps on this board and once everyone’s opinion has been aired, questioned, answered etc. it’ll probably die down or certain peeps will curtail any more antagonism. It’s a hard line to draw, I understand your concerns (especially with old stuff that is old news), I guess we’ll just have to see how it goes.

By the way, I didn’t mean that I wold set up a new thread, this discussion is a thread the ‘FYI’ thread. It was begun by X when he posted a new message on the ‘LEXX General’ Forum.

A LEXX RPG or Fan Fiction forum would allow for as many threads, discussions and topics as peeps would like. (There is already a BIG LEXX fanfic forum on this site. It’s NewKate’s BBS – unfortunately it’s in Russian )

Anonymous

Ahh….Saddy..I bow to your wisdom….
    venerable master…please allow your humble
    servant to participate in any way you feel
    appropriate..
    As for the extra board..I’m practically
    chained to my computer as it is now..butI’m
    sure there are plenty of those that would
    be open to the suggestion…nothing wrong
    with progress or evolution.
    I ususally only jump out of a thread when I
    don’t know any of the background threads that
    came before it, and therefore, stick my foot
    in my mouth and embarrass myself..but I
    certainly don’t have a problem with standing
    my ground for something I believe in…thanks
    for listening..dos vedanya, Toots..

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by SadGeezer:

Actually, I think an APEC forum on the SadBoard would be redundant, as APEC already has a strong foothold in the scifi.com board, for good or ill, and having a separate forum set up for it is just going to lead to confusion as to what threads are where, etc.

…And, speaking as objectively as possible, I’d say that the characterization of what goes on at scifi.com is, for the most part, dead on. Sure, the info may be filtered throught the emotions of the individuals in question, but the board in general appears (IMHO, at least) to be incredibly clique-ish, and not neccessarily friendly to or encouranging of open discussion or conversation. That’s just the way I see it, and have seen it since I first began lurking on LEXX boards in general (quite some time ago, and before I knew anyone involved). I can’t speak first-hand of any chat-room escapades, as I don’t hang out in chat rooms, but that is the impression I get from scifi’s board. I still check it out on a fairly regular basis (usually once a day, sometimes skipping a day every couple of weeks), but I have never really been gung-ho on getting involved in anything there, unless questions about the DVDs need answering (which is a pain, as generally by the time I get around to answering someone’s question, the post gets pushed onto an “old” board and crowded out). Or some braniac starts saying that I’m likely to sue people who try to buy the Canadian discs (but that’s another story, for another time).

–Aleck

FX
    Participant

ah phooey! (combination sneeze and yawn)…enough already with the apologizing! i am glad to see all the newbies to this board, and i am also loyal to all my old friends, so let’s continue to use lexx gen and lexx epi for tidbits, evil gossip, and philosophizing, and if needs be, we have room for fan fic…it seems to me as an outsider that scifi bb (and keb) seem to be more dedicated to fanfic and rpg like issues, so it may be redundant here,but there is always room for change we are moderated here, so things really do not run amok (too often ) and i would certainly welcome hearing from brian more often as well…as to why this thread got started; i closed the old one for space, and ended the thread with ‘what’s an apec’, so blame me if you will…we’ve got a long dry spell ahead so let’s buckle in and prepare to entertain each other

Hollydays
    Participant

Or some braniac starts saying that I’m likely to sue people who try to buy the Canadian discs (but that’s another story, for another time).

—Okay, I’ll bite, Aleck what’s this about Canadian Disks??

Anonymous

Thanks, Sad, for the kind offer of a forum for APEC role play and fanfic. That was very generous of you. However, as others have pointed out, we have a fairly well established stomping ground over on the scifi board, so perhaps a separate forum here would be redundant. It would probably cause you a lot of heartburn as well, since there are many people (not all of them flamers or trolls) who don’t care for the fanfics and role plays. I respect their right to an opinion, and personally would not want to make anyone feel like we’re butting in on their territory, so to speak. I come here just for the discussions, myself, and save my fantasy fun for scifi, although other APEC members might have different ideas. I leave it to them to say.

I will admit that the Scifi Lexx bboard does have a LOT of trouble with flamers and trolls because Scifi does not moderate the boards. It’s my major gripe with them. The only posts I have EVER seen removed from that board were when a particular troll posted a series of racial slurs. Other than that, anything goes, unfortunately.

I look forward to good discussions and any spoilers we can get , because it’s going to be a long, dry haul until January (especially since this is going to be the last season).

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Hollydays:
    —Okay, I’ll bite, Aleck what’s this about Canadian Disks??

Oh, man, it’s fun is what it is. Okay, LEXX (from Season 2 upward) is distributed in the States by Acorn Media. It’s distributed in Canada by Koch (who also put out the Season 1 films). The Koch releases, except for some cover artwork changes, are identical to the US releases, with both Acorn and Koch sharing some of the production costs. Basically, we at Acorn put the discs together, and Koch puts them out across the border. Because of these territorial rights questions, no retailer is supposed to sell to customers across the border from the company. Anyway, both companies set the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price at what would be about average for a small-company release in their respective markets ($29.99 in both Canada and US). However, with discounts, it’s cheaper than that through several online locations. And with the Canadian/US dollar conversion, it comes out even cheaper for US customers to try and buy the Canadian releases (though there are places in the US that sell it cheaper than most CA locations, even taking into account the exchange rate). However, no Canadian retailer is supposed to sell the product across the border (and most will cancel the order if you try to do it anyway). Because of this, when the first discs were coming out on both sides of the border, I had told people repeatedly that since Acorn was putting the discs together, that for Season 3 to be even considered, sales would have to be fairly good in the States. And since it was illegal for the CA discs to be sold in the US *anyway*, that US residents should be buying them from US retailers, so that the figures would accurately reflect what was being sold, and so the higher-ups would continue to consider doing S3 (and so the rights wouldn’t end up in the hands of people who didn’t care about the show, like in the Paramount case with the LEXX films in the US). And people just got *incredibly* upset about that. Well, they did on the scifi.com and lexx.com boards, at least. And some brainiac (who shall remain nameless) just recently said something about how I’m the kind of guy that would sue people for trying to buy the Canadian discs.

It’s a long and complicated story, and I’m tired, so I may not be making any sense, but that’s as close as I can get to what the deal is right now.

–Aleck

Anonymous

Thanks for the offer, Sad, but I don’t really think it’s necessary. RP is big on the SciFi BB, but this BB is NOT SciFi and has it’s own personality. That’s what I like about it.

As I said in my sig, I’ve been a lurker for quite a while but felt the need to reply when I saw some mis-information at the start of the thread. Sorry, but I’m a Med Tech (aka Lab Person) in RL and we’re supposed to be sticklers for details and getting them right.

quote:

Wow! Kai-drooling made impossible on a bboard dedicated to Lexx!
    Surely a crime against humanity!

Actually, Flame, it was in the #lexx chat room. We could get pretty explicit, but we would move it to a private chat room when people got offended. Another trait of the SciFi BB is that issues in the chat room often spill over to the BB, and vice versa. It makes for a disorganized mess, but those of us who stay like it that way.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by :

That’s really amusing Dgre because isn’t that basically what APEC has done to me on SciFi? How is it that people that don’t even know me jump in and attack me? and I do remember you bringing up my name last which caused me to respond last time in which case Micro even went as far to call me a “Slop minion” just because I disagreed with you about your rights to attack the both of us because we somehow “deserved it” because we constantly “flood” and “flame” you guys.

Who was it that told Slop to stop postiing his Xev Fan Fics?

Who is it that registers other bb names and flames me and Slop?

Who was it that accused me of telling people not to post their CFs on SciFi?

Who was it that started flaming me?

Who was it that accused me of having problems with homosexuality and probably being one of thsoe guys that beats women?

Who was it that accused me and Slop of being flooders and outright calling us “trolls” because we stood up to your accusations?

I was just defending myself because of maya’s posts. Seemed to me like maya was getting misinformation. I know for a FACT that you tell people I’m a troll that has nothing better to do than ruin your fun and that you tell people that I DEMANDED they stop posting CFs when in reality it was APEC that kept hassling Slop about his unsanctioned APEC clones, and of course Micro finally telling him to stop because he was “flooding” the billboard. Not mention you keep suggesting that we both like to flood you out of chat. If that’s not the case then please be a little more specific with your accusations like you are in your Yahoo groups where you just flat out use our names.

You guys are so paranoid that you believe anyone who opposed you on SciFi to be me or Slop. I was asked to leave. In fact I did leave. Now you are all coming here. And I know that you ran out Vyxen because you people had a problem with her associating with me and Slop so don’t give me any BS about putting the past in the past.

I know how you guys are. I do not trust you. You do not believe in peacefully co-existing with me or Slop. You all know we post here and haven’t started posting here until after we did.

Micromary, I tried e-mailing you and IMing you on AIM to try and civily make ammends. What happend? I was blocked and ignored. Slop has tried various times to make ammends with you in private. I believe you threatened him with legal action if he continued to “pester” you.

I suppose I could rummage through the SciFi bb and look for posts to back my statements..

You have every right to post here. Everyone that doesn’t know you will undoutbedly give you a fairshake. But I’ve seen this show before. You’ve chosen to attack me personally and burn bridges with. How were you Xpecting me to respond? I’ve already tried to swallow my pride with you people and play “peacemaker”. Clearly you weren’t interested. And if my statements could not be backed and me and Slop were alone in our oppinions, then I could understand levying the accusation of “paranoia” on me. I am like a hornet. Leave me alone and I’ll leave you alone. Mess unjustly with me or my peeps and I’ll fight back like any self-respcting human being human being would.

But really I thank you APEC. If not for you Vyxen would never have bothered talking to me. She was curious about the many accuastions and slandering of me and my friend and chose to get to know us on her own terms. For which I might add she was ousted.

Sad, you are greatly more optimistic and diplomatic being than I could ever be. Although, I can hear you chomping on your popcorn even all the way from over here

I have no control over Sad or Black Cloud or FX. They do however reserve the right to with these posts and boards whatever they want.

I emlpore you oh APEC to please keep posting here. I present you with more “rope” to eventually hang yourselves by. There are non-APECers that know how you are on SciFi and your “essence” has become even known on lexx.com. Things didn’t get ugly until you guys showed up here. You’ve run me off SciFi, but “the line must be drawn here!.. this far!.. no further!!”

Btw, APEC Vyxen wanted me to tell you:
    “thank you APEC for opening my eyes, I have seen the brightness”

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Micromary:

Actually, Flame, it was in the #lexx chat room. We could get pretty explicit, but we would move it to a private chat room when people got offended. Another trait of the SciFi BB is that issues in the chat room often spill over to the BB, and vice versa. It makes for a disorganized mess, but those of us who stay like it that way.

Ah yes, not unlike the way I got bitched out once in chat when you all were off fondling your Kai clones. I was chatting with someone else about Deep Space Nine. Suddenly I was rudely told to shut up and told to go talk somewhere else about it because you guys were busy doing something with your clones and I was some how distracting you. “This is lexx chat not Star Trek”

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by X:
    [QB]

Micromary, I tried e-mailing you and IMing you on AIM to try and civily make ammends. What happend? I was blocked and ignored. Slop has tried various times to make ammends with you in private. I believe you threatened him with legal action if he continued to “pester” you.

I suppose I could rummage through the SciFi bb and look for posts to back my statements..

You have every right to post here. Everyone that doesn’t know you will undoutbedly give you a fairshake. But I’ve seen this show before. You’ve chosen to attack me personally and burn bridges with. How were you Xpecting me to respond? I’ve already tried to swallow my pride with you people and play “peacemaker”. Clearly you weren’t interested. And if my statements could not be backed and me and Slop were alone in our oppinions, then I could understand levying the accusation of “paranoia” on me. I am like a hornet. Leave me alone and I’ll leave you alone. Mess unjustly with me or my peeps and I’ll fight back like any self-respcting human being human being would.

X, why are you bringing all this up on a board that knows nothing about the FULL details of the SciFi BB and chatroom. Will you please look at what you just posted? Slop said one too many hurtful things and I told him PRIVATELY I wouldn’t accept his apology, as he went too far. IF that makes me evil, then I guess I am. I told him I wanted nothing more to do with him, and THAT’S IT!

Yet, he continued to try to contact me to force an apology on me. Yes, I put him on ignore, and you as well when you attempted to insert yourself into the situation. The reason being I WANTED TO BE LEFT ALONE, by him and by yourself. So, why won’t you do that?? To continue to attempt to contact someone when they have plainly told you to leave them alone IS harassment.

PLEASE don’t go dragging posts from SciFi over here. What purpose would it serve??

Anonymous

What makes you evil is the accusations you level against me although you know they are not true. I know how you feel about Slop so calling me a “Slop minion” says to me that you feel the same way towards me. Telling people who have never met me, “don’t trust Slop and X.. they’ll turn on you”. Harrassing Vyxen for speaking to us, so technically you should ****list this whole board.. You guys have said some really mean and hurtful things to me, made false accusasitions against me. Of course I’m not going to respond in a kind manner. It’s still going on elsewhere right now.

I don’t care if you guys never bring it up here. I am insulted by your pressence and I doubt your pressence here is innocent. Do you think Jews would welcome Hitler into their hangout as long as he kept the war outside their hangout but preceeded to persecute them once outside that place?

After all the **** you’ve put me through and people I know, you think I’m just gonna turn and look the other way like nothing happened? like nothing is still going on? then you are dumber than previously thought.

The posts would serve to prove what I am saying is true. People here aren’t going to be dumb enough to take your word for anything. No one has sided with me. Maya X likes me and you guys. Aleck had already formed his own oppinion cause he was there when this **** happened.

I don’t think anyone will side with either of us. I’m sure they are just sitting back and enjoying the soap opera.

But don’t smack someone in the face and then cry about it when they pick up the glove. You’ve created this situation yourselves. You can’t go around treating people like that and then Xpect them to welcome you or sit idley by and say nothing. If you did really come here just to chat, that’s too bad.

You can’t just talk **** about me off this board and then Xpect me to ignore it while you’re here. I know what you say, I know how you feel. How can you possibly believe for a minute that these things would just be overlooked?

[ 15-10-2001: Message edited by: X ]

Anonymous

OK, X, you win. I’m going away.

I know Slop hates my guts because I won’t accept his apology and play with him so he can insult me again and apologize again…. And I know you hate my guts because Slop told you to. If you really are combing the SciFi BB for evidence, you should have noticed I rarely replied to you until you inserted yourself into the problem between Slop and myself which I TRIED to keep between Slop and myself.

I see you are still bringing up PRIVATE hidden chats where we spoke honestly to others about our treatment by and feelings for certain people. Since you were not invited into these private hidden chat rooms, someone passed transcipts to you. I see you are also continuing to making untrue accusations. I also see that, having de-lurked, I won’t be able to post ANYTHING on this BB without having Slop or yourself post a rude reply.

Sad Geezer, I’m sorry I’m such a disruptive presence on this BB. You have a really cool place here and it keeps getting better. You helped me figure out the history of LEXX when SciFi first began showing it. I’ll continue to refer people to your site for the history of LEXX, but I’ll also warn them not to mention they know me or APEC if they want to post.

I’ll continue to lurk here, reading posts hit-or-miss, and hope someone else asks a question I want to ask, or gives information I would give. It was a mistake for me to de-lurk, since the sight of me sickens both Slop and X.

MM

Anonymous

Yes just keep lurking I wish to not be sickened by your putrid presence nor does X.

-SM

FX
    Participant

okay, i am not believing this ****; i turn my back for one little minute and suddenly i am getting aggravated reading the same list of slights and good bye cruel board crap that i see on scifi.bb…did i just wake up in wrong board hell?!
    Break it up !

slop and X, you have aired your grievances, as have the others, now stop, and do not collude in driving people off this site again…micromary, i think that if people want to apologize, it’s worthwhile to listen, but you must do as you feel fit

i am closing this topic too; do not make me stop this car again kids

[ 15-10-2001: Message edited by: FX ]

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.