GAMES2MOVIES! COMICS2MOVIES! NEW MOVIES!!!

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums General Sci Fi General Sci Fi Stuff GAMES2MOVIES! COMICS2MOVIES! NEW MOVIES!!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    crusader
    Participant

OK, I think you understand my question!

What happens to al the games and comics that they say is going to bekome movies?

GAMES:

DOOM! (1995 they said that they where starting the movie and that Tommy Lee Jones was going to star in it)
    QUAKE! (They are supose to be working on it!)
    SILENT HILL! (The great Horror game! They where supose to start filming last year!)
    METAL GEAR SOLID! (Last I herd they where just about to start filming!)
    RESIDENT EVIL: Ground Zero! (Are filming it as we are speaking!)
    HALFLIFE! (Havent heard anything about it!)
    TOMBRIADER II! (The kontract is signd for 3 movies but Jolie dont want to make a new movie anymore, even thoue the first one cashed in big money! But her father has signed to play Lara´s father again!)
    FINAL FANTASY II! (The first movie cost more than it took in! (Probobly bekos it wasent Medievil like the games and manny peapol look negetive to animated movies and dont care that the characters look real life!) The man behind the movie plans to make a secuel to the first movie! But he is not aloud to doe it if the DVD dont make up for the loses!

Anymore games that I have forgot to put on the list?

COMICS:

HULK! (Was planed in 1995! I have herd that they are soon finished with it! Is that true?)
    SPIDER-MAN! (No need to say anything there!)
    X-MEN II! (Any news at al? Last I herd, they might start filming it soon!)
    SUPERMAN: REBORN! (Planed in 1995! Nicolas Cage as SUPERMAN! NOT a secuel to the old movies! Last herd was that they tried to get Sandra Bullock as Lois Lane! She replied:”Only if I can fly!”)
    BATMAN 5! (Dont remember who the badguys where! Last herd was that it was finished and was waiting to be reliased!)
    BATMAN 6! (John Travoltas as Scarecrow! Main villan is caled Jokers Widow! Last herd was that the filming was about to start! That was the year after that BATMAN&ROBIN was reliased!)
    BATMAN: The Return of the Joker! (Last herd was that Jack Nicholson was working his but of trying to get someone to make the movie (He has writen a swcript)! He has said that he wont give up untill they make the movie!)
    MAD MAX 4! (Well there are comics about it! Last herd was that they where trying to get Mr.Nice-butt-Hamlet to change his mind and that if he didnt they would get someone eles!)
    EARTH X! (A Marvel comic about the futuer earth and future heros! Realy great! Last herd was that it was supose to be computer animated and that they where working on it!)
    BUFFY 2! (Havent herd anything about it! Probobly false!)
    Life of Scrooge McDuck! (Animated! Longtime since I herd about it! Is supose to have bein turned in to a TV series!)

Any more movie rumors about cpmics or Games?
    Post here!

Any ansers about thease questions! Please post them here! Its importent to me!
    Thanks!

Anonymous

More Batman movies? *hides*

Mad Max movies without Mel Gibson as Mad Max? *hides even more*

Anonymous

Okay, here’s a site,Final Fantasy Fans[/url], to update you on that movie info. I loved that movie, by the way. I hear the DVD will enable you to change viewer perspectives; how cool is that?! I saw a trailer for Spiderman; I was not floored so I hope they’re still filming.
    Latest scoop on Doom: Coming Attractions
    Mad Max 4? Apparently a done deal: Coming Attractions, but not with sweetcheeks. (oh,well) Oh, and there’s something there about the Hulk as well, Coming Attractions. Actually, ya might wanna check this site out for most of your queries, Crusader. They seem to have the down low on a lot of stuff!

[ 06-09-2001: Message edited by: BlackCloud ]

Flamegrape
    Participant

I read that Angeline Jolie LOVED playing the part of Lara Croft. In fact, I read that she really wants to make sequels! I don’t understand why she would suddenly not want to do any more Tomb Raider movies after having such a good time making the first one.

BTW, I loved the movie. And I’ve been playing the videogame since the first one was released. I’m in the process of planning a Lara Croft adventure based on the Canadian adventure movie, The Final Sacrifice, a.k.a. Quest for the Lost City, which was riffed in episode #910 of Mystery Science Theater 3000.

Anonymous

FF: the Spirits Within wasn’t that great a movie.

**Spoilers Ahead**

Aside from the media ranting about her million-odd individually modelled hairs (yes, I did get sick of hearing it), it was perfect from the trailers until Grey’s team all died. After that there was nothing to hold my attention except the hypocritical train of thought, “Don’t shoot. They’re only alien ghosts who are lost and confused. Lets wipe them out with the spirit wave already.”

crusader
    Participant

I know! I to herd that Jolie loved playing Lara!

The only thing I got from the intervue I read was

1.She wanted to move on a play something difrent! (Strage, since se wrote contracts for 2 or 3 more movies and talked about not be abel to wait untill she could play the role again! Maybe the fackt that some angery game fans told her that she looked like an idiote in the movie!)
    2.Shes not afraid of here bodey!
    3.She likes to be ontop! (I dont know what that had to doe with the movie!)

Most things that was talked about in the intervues I read was her sex life and her brest!
    Ill type some info from an intervue later when I´ve got the time!

Intresting that she sleeps with an knif under her pillow in the movie when the rumors say that she does it in real life to! Well, she denies it!

Anyway! There will be a nother movie! If she will be in it is a difrent story! (Cant imajen it with out here!)

Flamegrape
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by crusader:
    I know! I to herd that Jolie loved playing Lara!

The only thing I got from the intervue I read was

1.She wanted to move on a play something difrent! (Strage, since se wrote contracts for 2 or 3 more movies and talked about not be abel to wait untill she could play the role again! Maybe the fackt that some angery game fans told her that she looked like an idiote in the movie!)

That is a typical statement for an actor. Once they finish one movie, they usually want to work on a different type of acting role. I’m sure she would like to play Lara Croft again, but not tomorrow. Maybe after she plays some different roles for a while. I think that’s what she means.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.