giggerota is back and send her regards!

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx giggerota is back and send her regards!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by FX:
    received emails from ellen ‘giggy’ dubin while in thailand and since she got back a couple of days ago…she is recovering from an incredible experience and jet lag, but she promises to talk to us more later;

We shot scenes outside of Bangkok. It was about 2 and a half hours away in a beautiful place called Kanchanaburi. It is Bangkok’s 3rd largest province.

anyway thinking of you and all the fans

everyone sends regards to you and the fans

take care
    ellen “giggy” dubin

Hehe, Bangkok, it’s a hard life being a cast member on Lexx…innit!!!
    Good on the lovely Ms Dubin for letting us know how she’s doing, will she be bringing you back any trinkets from Bangkok, FX???
    I have a good catchphrase for Giggy, it goes ‘How sweet…fresh meat’!!!…ok, I heard that somewhere before.
    Squishy

Anonymous

What a doll! I wonder tho, if she isn’t just being kind when she says “everyone sends regards to you and the fans.” Everyone?

Flamegrape
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Aurora:
    What a doll! I wonder tho, if she isn’t just being kind when she says “everyone sends regards to you and the fans.” Everyone?

Whaddya talkin’ about? How could you read that much into it? It was clearly a disguised secret message from Xenia to yours truly! (Not! As if!)

FX
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Aurora:

now now aurora, i have to admit that i am positive mm did not give a rat’s butt about me, and possibly some of the fans what the hell, i’ll be the bad guy! however, ms dubin was obviously brought up to be a polite and gracious young lady, so we will forbear from excesses of cynicism the gesture was kind and sincere so let’s appreciate it in the spirit it was given…anyway, just as a reality check, mikey don’t surf, and i really do not believe he is losing any sleep over what three nebbishes from a website think

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by FX:

now now aurora, i have to admit that i am positive mm did not give a rat’s butt about me, and possibly some of the fans what the hell, i’ll be the bad guy! however, ms dubin was obviously brought up to be a polite and gracious young lady, so we will forbear from excesses of cynicism

Don’t make me come down there.

FX
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by X:

Don’t make me come down there.

hey, aurora is playing and so am i! and who are you going to discipline anyway?! you and what army?!

FX
    Participant

received emails from ellen ‘giggy’ dubin while in thailand and since she got back a couple of days ago…she is recovering from an incredible experience and jet lag, but she promises to talk to us more later;

We shot scenes outside of Bangkok. It was about 2 and a half hours away in a beautiful place called Kanchanaburi. It is Bangkok’s 3rd largest province.

anyway thinking of you and all the fans

everyone sends regards to you and the fans

take care
    ellen “giggy” dubin

Anonymous

I heard through my list today, that the cast and crew are back from Thailand, and MM is sporting a new very very short haircut..he apparently ran out and got it cut the minute the last of the filming was done..That’s pretty final….

FX
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by mayaxiong:
    I heard through my list today, that the cast and crew are back from Thailand, and MM is sporting a new very very short haircut..he apparently ran out and got it cut the minute the last of the filming was done..That’s pretty final….

good for him! i love long hair on a man, but he didn’t seem all that thrilled with it, so it’s good he got to shed the hair too, along with everything else

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by FX:

hey, aurora is playing and so am i! and who are you going to discipline anyway?! you and what army?!

In the words of Bjork:
    “..if you complain once more.. you will face an army of me..”

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.