going to see HP3 tomorrow…

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Other Forums The Pub going to see HP3 tomorrow…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    sarahent
    Participant

…wearing a cute Hogwarts baby tee. Probably with my hair in Leia braids as well.

See, Frey, I can make a post without mentioning Tolkien! ๐Ÿ˜€

theFrey
    Participant

Ummm, what do you call that last word in your post that starts with T and ends with N? ๐Ÿ™‚

Let use know what you thought of Mr. Ron and Mr. Malfoy once you have seen it.

sarahent
    Participant

What word? *looks innocent*

I can give it up anytime I want, really ๐Ÿ˜€

Will post in great detail about Ron and Malfoy. Once they reach their tweens, anyway *giggles*

Anonymous

You’ll love it! (I hope) I did, I thought it was the best of the three (and I’m not just saying that coz I went to school with Professor Lupin! (well actually my brother did, I was two years older :/ ) – his nickname at school was Squee! ๐Ÿ™‚

TranceGemini613
    Participant

Are you serious? (Sirius?!) (/bad puns from Kitty)

I’m dying to see it; hope to see it soon with my friends Liz and Laura; taking my lil sister to Shrek 2 tomorrow b/c she won’t watch the HP movies…she thinks they’re miscast cuz Hermione is pretty and Ron isn’t right she says…she’s weird…

Anyway, I hear it’s amazing. I’m on tentacils till I see it.

sarahent
    Participant

I liked it. Much darker than the other two. Off to post in the HP thread…

theFrey
    Participant
    TranceGemini613 wrote:

Are you serious? (Sirius?!) (/bad puns from Kitty)I’m dying to see it; hope to see it soon with my friends Liz and Laura; taking my lil sister to Shrek 2 tomorrow b/c she won’t watch the HP movies…she thinks they’re miscast cuz Hermione is pretty and Ron isn’t right she says…she’s weird…

Really? I thought they had Ron cast spot one…. and I could kind of see Herminone….

I also like all the rest of the casting…. except for Harry…. he was not at all what I envisioned. ;D

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.