Gordon Michael Woolvett (Seamus Harper) email interview

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Andromeda Gordon Michael Woolvett (Seamus Harper) email interview

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

in a couple of weeks i would like to interview Gordon via email, and i would like to have some interesting questions to ask! i would appreciate any thoughts or suggestions you have!
    in the meantime check out his site
    gordonmichaelwoolvett

Anonymous

one question i would like to ask is,
    what does Harper think about the secrets that Trance is keeping from him? does he have an idea about what kind of creature she is? without spoilers of course.

Anonymous

one question i would like to ask is,
    what does Harper think about the secrets that Trance is keeping from him? does he have an idea about what kind of creature she is? without spoilers of course.

Hollydays
    Participant

? How does he keep his butt soo cute?
    ? Does he like his new outfits better than his old?
    ? Would he like Harper to be even tougher in the future or more well adjusted?
    ? Is it difficult to balance his home life with his busy work schedule?
    ? Does he personally enjoy Sci-fi. If so what genres?

Hollydays
    Participant

? How does he keep his butt soo cute?
    ? Does he like his new outfits better than his old?
    ? Would he like Harper to be even tougher in the future or more well adjusted?
    ? Is it difficult to balance his home life with his busy work schedule?
    ? Does he personally enjoy Sci-fi. If so what genres?

Anonymous

hehehe thanks Hollydays for the questions and i can use four of them, but the first one won’t make it into the interview i am sorry to say. i promised Andrew, the site admin, that the questions would be polite and respectful. and on that note Andrew gave me permission yesterday for the email interview. so keep posting those questions! if we get the questions quickly i will do the interview sooner that the 2 weeks i originally planned on to allow everyone to get a chance to ask their questions.

Anonymous

hehehe thanks Hollydays for the questions and i can use four of them, but the first one won’t make it into the interview i am sorry to say. i promised Andrew, the site admin, that the questions would be polite and respectful. and on that note Andrew gave me permission yesterday for the email interview. so keep posting those questions! if we get the questions quickly i will do the interview sooner that the 2 weeks i originally planned on to allow everyone to get a chance to ask their questions.

Hollydays
    Participant

okay, phrase my first ? this way: Keith Hamilton cobb has admitted to feeling self consious in his metal shirt (and asking his “crewmates” if he looks alright). I would feel self concious and work out more if I was on a T.V. show (esp if I was a man on a show with Keith and “Hercules”). How does it affect Gordon? He apparently does exercise, so what does he enjoy doing?

Hollydays
    Participant

okay, phrase my first ? this way: Keith Hamilton cobb has admitted to feeling self consious in his metal shirt (and asking his “crewmates” if he looks alright). I would feel self concious and work out more if I was on a T.V. show (esp if I was a man on a show with Keith and “Hercules”). How does it affect Gordon? He apparently does exercise, so what does he enjoy doing?

Hollydays
    Participant

Would his wife ever like to be a character on the show?

don’t shoot me if she already has.

Hollydays
    Participant

Would his wife ever like to be a character on the show?

don’t shoot me if she already has.

Anonymous

yes that is a perfect way to phrase it hollydays. no problem with putting it into the interview. thank you for your thoughtful questions. i will be submitting the interview questions on saturday.

Anonymous

yes that is a perfect way to phrase it hollydays. no problem with putting it into the interview. thank you for your thoughtful questions. i will be submitting the interview questions on saturday.

Anonymous

“How much fun was it to do Harper 2.0?”

Personally I thought it was probably the best show of the season and Gordon’s portrayal of the character(s) was magnificent. I wonder if he found it difficult to do.

[ 24-01-2002: Message edited by: SadGeezer ]

Anonymous

“How much fun was it to do Harper 2.0?”

Personally I thought it was probably the best show of the season and Gordon’s portrayal of the character(s) was magnificent. I wonder if he found it difficult to do.

[ 24-01-2002: Message edited by: SadGeezer ]

Anonymous

one thing i would like to know is how he got the job of playing Harper? what was the audition like? did he audition for the role or did someone have him in mind for the role and possibly even make the character of Harper as a vehicle for Gordon? if he did audition who else was up for the role? oops i guess that is more than one question!

Anonymous

one thing i would like to know is how he got the job of playing Harper? what was the audition like? did he audition for the role or did someone have him in mind for the role and possibly even make the character of Harper as a vehicle for Gordon? if he did audition who else was up for the role? oops i guess that is more than one question!

Anonymous

Heh this guy is a pretty cool character. Last episode revealed a lot about his past on Earth. What I always find funny is I saw this guy in a really cheesy movie playing a gay teenager in some Sci-Fi flick with the girl from Roswell.

I dont have any questions for em, just add that I think he does a great job. The show has gotten a lot better this season.

Actually I do have a question: When is Rommy gonna stop playing hard to get and give Harper a lil lovin?

Anonymous

Heh this guy is a pretty cool character. Last episode revealed a lot about his past on Earth. What I always find funny is I saw this guy in a really cheesy movie playing a gay teenager in some Sci-Fi flick with the girl from Roswell.

I dont have any questions for em, just add that I think he does a great job. The show has gotten a lot better this season.

Actually I do have a question: When is Rommy gonna stop playing hard to get and give Harper a lil lovin?

Anonymous

LexxLurker i think that the movie you are talking about is actually “The Bride of Chucky” with Katherine Heigl who plays Isabella on Roswell.
    i am going to include all the nice comments you all have made in the interview. i am going to do it now. i know i am a day late but i got busy last night chatting and lost track of the time hehe.

Anonymous

LexxLurker i think that the movie you are talking about is actually “The Bride of Chucky” with Katherine Heigl who plays Isabella on Roswell.
    i am going to include all the nice comments you all have made in the interview. i am going to do it now. i know i am a day late but i got busy last night chatting and lost track of the time hehe.

Anonymous

the email interview has been sent. i will post the answers as soon as i get them back!

Anonymous

the email interview has been sent. i will post the answers as soon as i get them back!

Anonymous

I haven’t been into the board for a while so I have only just seen this thread. Can’t wait to see the interview.

Anonymous

I haven’t been into the board for a while so I have only just seen this thread. Can’t wait to see the interview.

Anonymous

Brit i can probably add a question or two if i need to. it may take a little while longer but i am willing to try. did you have any questions you would like to add?

Anonymous

Brit i can probably add a question or two if i need to. it may take a little while longer but i am willing to try. did you have any questions you would like to add?

Anonymous

Thanks for the offer to add questions I think the ones I wanted to ask are pretty much covered.

Anonymous

Thanks for the offer to add questions I think the ones I wanted to ask are pretty much covered.

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.