Great Free Game

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

this is a great game i just got the latest version and it rocks – here the address
    http://www.electricgames.com/pc-games/c/pc-cometbusters.html

ps – on level 8 you can blow up barny the dinosaur (great fun!!!)

pss – use the disruptor to make it about 200 times easier and just leave it on!!!

——————

Anonymous

thanx jabba. Added this site to my favourites. Should keep me amused for a while.

Christine Carroll
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Jabba The Hunt:
    this is a great game i just got the latest version and it rocks – here the address
    http://www.electricgames.com/pc-games/c/pc-cometbusters.html

I went to the site and pressed “Download” But it came up as a fatal error!!! I want to try this thing out…. Any help from someone??

——————
    “to err is human” or is it “the air is human” ?? matt Gideon “Crusade”

“Look for me by the moonlight-
    Watch for me by moonlight-

I’ll come to thee by the moonlight,

though Hell should bar the way”

——-The Highwayman

Anonymous

I cant get past level 8. Barney is just too good for me. If anyone else has played this, what level can you get up to?
    Jabba, how about us two having a game online. I think thats possible. Are you up for it or are you chicken?

Anonymous

problem ive got cable and as far as i can tell its not compatable we could have a go thought some time – have you got a hotmail account? to use MSN messenger? – oh and to get past barney use the deflector stay perfectly still in the middle and just turn around shooting

——————
    life dont talk to me about life – HHGTTG

Anonymous

thanks jabba, i’ll try that. i have got a hotmail account so we’ll have to try something soon.
    Off on hols today so i’ll speak to you all in a coupla weeks. Bye

Anonymous

Commet rocks. And I have Cable to so dont ask for a game. Thanx for getting me past Barney jabba.

——————
    I also Cook!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.