great interview marybeth

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Andromeda great interview marybeth

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 22 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

great job with the interview marybeth, i know you put a lot of work into it, and i thought it was great, thanks for making it happen.

Anonymous

thank you phoenixfire31
    this experience was a new and exciting one for me. i am still amazed that though the internet i can chat with people all over the world, and now i was able to interview a star from one of my favorite shows. i am really enjoying my time online!!

Anonymous

thank you phoenixfire31
    this experience was a new and exciting one for me. i am still amazed that though the internet i can chat with people all over the world, and now i was able to interview a star from one of my favorite shows. i am really enjoying my time online!!

Anonymous

Well Hi Mary Beth from (usually wet and muddy but sunny this weekend) Scotland. Wow for the interview he comes over as a real cutie. That Kiteboarding thing sounds just a leeetle dangerous, I have enough trouble windsurfing, spend most of my time upside down under water. One other thing why didn’t I get a man that walks about with the baby at 3am. Looks at husband – hmmm

Anonymous

Well Hi Mary Beth from (usually wet and muddy but sunny this weekend) Scotland. Wow for the interview he comes over as a real cutie. That Kiteboarding thing sounds just a leeetle dangerous, I have enough trouble windsurfing, spend most of my time upside down under water. One other thing why didn’t I get a man that walks about with the baby at 3am. Looks at husband – hmmm

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.