Great news for Lexx on SciFi Channel

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Great news for Lexx on SciFi Channel

• This topic has 28 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 23 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Christine Carroll
    Participant

Ok… I was looking at the schedule for Lexx on SciFi channel for the next couple of weeks and it looks like good news after this season ends two weeks from now… the season will repeat at the same dayb and time (for me) on Monday at 10:00 pm !!!! and since I only got to see the season starting at “Garden” it will be great !!!

——————
    “to air is human” or is it “the air is human” ?? matt Gideon “Crusade”

“Look for me by the moonlight-
    Watch for me by moonlight-

I’ll come to thee by the moonlight,

though Hell should bar the way”

——-The Highwayman

Excerpt from “Exquisite Corpse” by Poppy Brite

“Late in the year,New Orleans still has its hot days. In the slave quaters, Jay and Tran blossomed like the giant stinking carrion-flowers that grow in humid jungles. Their ravaged abdomens swelled and burst like red-petals, a jubliee of rot. Their putrescent fluids pooled on the concrete floor and in the hollows of their disintegrating bodies. …Their faces, c**** and B**** grew into shapeless masses of blackened flesh. Swollen tongues like ball gags forced their jaws wide. Organs tumbled out of their bodies like distended winebags. From their decomposition rose wisps of steam and soft wet sounds of gaseous intimacy….Tran fell out of his binding straps and melted slowly into Jay’s ribcage. A large, faintly iridescent stain ate up the concrete floor around them. Their eyes were black caverns.They gave birth to worms, generation after generation, until their bodies were covered as if in a living blanket. Soon they were picked clean, their bones an ivory sculpture-puzzle shining in the dark, waiting to tell their mute love story.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Christine Carroll:
    Ok… I was looking at the schedule for Lexx on SciFi channel for the next couple of weeks and it looks like good news after this season ends two weeks from now… the season will repeat at the same dayb and time (for me) on Monday at 10:00 pm !!!! and since I only got to see the season starting at “Garden” it will be great !!!

that is good news, i’ll check again ‘coz last time i looked they were threatening to do reruns only 2am sunday slot…this will give me something to look forward to during the long wait for season 4

Anonymous

quote:

that is good news, i’ll check again ‘coz last time i looked they were threatening to do reruns only 2am sunday slot…this will give me something to look forward to during the long wait for season 4

Anonymous

I was just over at the SciFi spot and pulled down this bit o’ news. I am so considering getting a digital recorder (yeh, right, I’m loaded, NOT! ). I’m just so excited about season four!

*********************BlackCloud**************

——————
    “Oh! You think what? You think Claudius murdered your Dad? Well, no wonder you’ve been so rude to him at the dinner table! If I’d known that, I could have put you straight in no time flat.

It wasn’t Claudius, darling.

It was me.

(Atwood, Margaret: ‘Gertrude Talks Back’)

Anonymous

I was just over at the SciFi spot and pulled down this bit o’ news. I am so considering getting a digital recorder (yeh, right, I’m loaded, NOT! ). I’m just so excited about season four!

——————
    “Oh! You think what? You think Claudius murdered your Dad? Well, no wonder you’ve been so rude to him at the dinner table! If I’d known that, I could have put you straight in no time flat.

It was me.

trillian
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by NuageNoir:

[/B]

hrmm, it appears the gerbils have gotten a hold of some bad food pellets. That is a really confusing re-scheduling. *goes back and re-reads it*

OK, so Lexx will air on Saturday starting July 28th, replacing Jules Verne. So what happens to Jules Verne after that? They don’t say.

Poor little things must still be angry about the last maze they were put through. I guess the gerbils are out for some revenge.

trillian

——————
    “…we will be restoring normality just as soon as we are sure what normal is anyway.”

trillian
    Participant

quote:

[/B]

hrmm, it appears the gerbils have gotten a hold of some bad food pellets. That is a really confusing re-scheduling. *goes back and re-reads it*

OK, so Lexx will air on Saturday starting July 28th, replacing Jules Verne. So what happens to Jules Verne after that? They don’t say.

Poor little things must still be angry about the last maze they were put through. I guess the gerbils are out for some revenge.

trillian

——————
    “…we will be restoring normality just as soon as we are sure what normal is anyway.”

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by trillian:

trillian

um yeah, i agree except who is running the gerbil mazes, it is not us, nor the beans nor the paying scifi public so wazzup! anyway the way i read this,lexx is back to 2am sunday/monday morning until july 28, but jules verne i had read was also going to a new timeslot on its second season, i thought i read 9pm saturday just before lexx in its
    new time slot…except for michael praed whom i adored as the original robinhood on the showtime series in the 80’s i haven’t found much to cheer about in jules verne yet, but i guess i will be trying harder while waiting for new lexx…damn those gerbils, if they would at least put it at wee hours friday or saturday then i could watch realtime but the sunday slot is simply too much for this working stiff! what horrifies me is the thought of life after lexx finally and really ends then all i will have is reruns and those old kaiclone posts on scifi.com AAAAACKKKK!!

[/B]

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by trillian:

trillian

um yeah, i agree except who is running the gerbil mazes, it is not us, nor the beans nor the paying scifi public so wazzup! anyway the way i read this,lexx is back to 2am sunday/monday morning until july 28, but jules verne i had read was also going to a new timeslot on its second season, i thought i read 9pm saturday just before lexx in its
    new time slot…except for michael praed whom i adored as the original robinhood on the showtime series in the 80’s i haven’t found much to cheer about in jules verne yet, but i guess i will be trying harder while waiting for new lexx…damn those gerbils, if they would at least put it at wee hours friday or saturday then i could watch realtime but the sunday slot is simply too much for this working stiff! what horrifies me is the thought of life after lexx finally and really ends then all i will have is reruns and those old kaiclone posts on scifi.com AAAAACKKKK!!

[/B]

Anonymous

Well, hell yeh it’s confusing! Rodent programmin’ couldn’t possibly be coherent.
    Okay, so if the new Lexx is displacing the “freshman” (or, was that sophomoric?) Jules Verne on Saturday, doesn’t that mean that, at some time in the near future, Verne is going to move from Friday to Saturday? And, Saturday??? Who the heck watches TV on Saturdays? When I turn my set on that day, all it produces is white noise and bizarre images that don’t really register in my visual cortex. Oh, wait, E:FC, Andromeda, Buzz LightYear…never mind.
    But, I hope they don’t cancel Jules Verne. (is that show still in production? Or, are we just getting it late?) FX, thank you! It was Robin Hood! (this image is for you, FX! ) He was much thinner then, huh? But, he’s still easy on the eyes. (I fell in love with Clannad’s music because of Robin Hood!) I like his cousin’s role {did you see what Rebecca did with her dress hoop in the last episode? A ladder! Cool! }
    (Okay, 5:30am and…sleepy?…YES!**yawn** Later!)

PS: Lexx will never end! NEVER! How do you spell denial?

*******************BlackCloud****************

——————

It was me.

[This message has been edited by NuageNoir (edited February 26, 2001).]

Anonymous

Well, hell yeh it’s confusing! Rodent programmin’ couldn’t possibly be coherent.
    Okay, so if the new Lexx is displacing the “freshman” (or, was that sophomoric?) Jules Verne on Saturday, doesn’t that mean that, at some time in the near future, Verne is going to move from Friday to Saturday? And, Saturday??? Who the heck watches TV on Saturdays? When I turn my set on that day, all it produces is white noise and bizarre images that don’t really register in my visual cortex. Oh, wait, E:FC, Andromeda, Buzz LightYear…never mind.
    But, I hope they don’t cancel Jules Verne. (is that show still in production? Or, are we just getting it late?) FX, thank you! It was Robin Hood! (this image is for you, FX! ) He was much thinner then, huh? But, he’s still easy on the eyes. (I fell in love with Clannad’s music because of Robin Hood!) I like his cousin’s role {did you see what Rebecca did with her dress hoop in the last episode? A ladder! Cool! }
    (Okay, 5:30am and…sleepy?…YES!**yawn** Later!)

——————

It was me.

[This message has been edited by NuageNoir (edited February 26, 2001).]

trillian
    Participant

quote:

[/B]

C-H-O-C-O-L-A-T-E

btw, totally O/T. When is Buzz Lightyear on?

Man, I swear those nasty little gerbils have it out for Lexx. They keep putting it in the most difficult spots to watch. grrumph. (I actually put that little bit in there so I would look like I’m still on topic. Did it work?)

——————

trillian
    Participant

quote:

[/B]

C-H-O-C-O-L-A-T-E

btw, totally O/T. When is Buzz Lightyear on?

Man, I swear those nasty little gerbils have it out for Lexx. They keep putting it in the most difficult spots to watch. grrumph. (I actually put that little bit in there so I would look like I’m still on topic. Did it work?)

——————

Aeryn Crichton
    Participant

It’s good to hear that they’ll be repeating the season because I’ve missed a lot of it. I just don’t go home as often as I used to, so I don’t get to set up the ol’ VCR to tape it.

——————
    “I love you” “I know” – Princess Leia and Han Solo
    “First you wanna kill me, now you wanna kiss me, blow” – Ash from Army of Darkness
    “Darling, you idiot!” – Lum from Urusei Yatsura
    “Who is this Anya!? Is she prettier than me!?” Xander’s sock puppet friend from Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Aeryn Crichton
    Participant

It’s good to hear that they’ll be repeating the season because I’ve missed a lot of it. I just don’t go home as often as I used to, so I don’t get to set up the ol’ VCR to tape it.

——————
    “I love you” “I know” – Princess Leia and Han Solo
    “First you wanna kill me, now you wanna kiss me, blow” – Ash from Army of Darkness
    “Darling, you idiot!” – Lum from Urusei Yatsura
    “Who is this Anya!? Is she prettier than me!?” Xander’s sock puppet friend from Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Anonymous

quote:

FX, thank you! It was Robin Hood! (this image is for you, FX! ) He was much thinner then, huh? But, he’s still easy on the eyes. (I fell in love with Clannad’s music because of Robin Hood!) (Okay, 5:30am and…sleepy?…YES!**yawn** Later!)

[/B]

ahem Da Nile is not just a river in egypt apparently , well i eagerly checked your link only to be told page was unavailable…yeah i was pretty miffed when praed left and connery came in but then the pretty blond boy with his daddy’s features grew on me quite comfortably although i usually don’t care for blond men…great show and i really liked clannad and enya until my evil exhusband told me that part of their profits went to the IRA…sometimes i think he was just getting back at me for my varying obsessions over the years…

Anonymous

quote:

FX, thank you! It was Robin Hood! (this image is for you, FX! ) He was much thinner then, huh? But, he’s still easy on the eyes. (I fell in love with Clannad’s music because of Robin Hood!) (Okay, 5:30am and…sleepy?…YES!**yawn** Later!)

[/B]

ahem Da Nile is not just a river in egypt apparently , well i eagerly checked your link only to be told page was unavailable…yeah i was pretty miffed when praed left and connery came in but then the pretty blond boy with his daddy’s features grew on me quite comfortably although i usually don’t care for blond men…great show and i really liked clannad and enya until my evil exhusband told me that part of their profits went to the IRA…sometimes i think he was just getting back at me for my varying obsessions over the years…

Christine Carroll
    Participant

Ok I have some bad and conflicting information…. On the SciFi Channel site they say that next monday will me the replay of the first episode in the second season… this is also what http://www.TvGuide.com says…but then SciFi says it will play on saturdays at 10? or was it 2 am anyway… we go back to tvGuide again and they say it will be playing on mondays at 2Am after the first on of second season is rerun…. In other words tvguide says that next monday 5 it will play at normal day and time but every other time after that it will be on monday at 2am…..Now can anyone understand this and can any one tell me why the schedules are so different on both sites?? please help if you can!!! Thanks!!!

——————

——-The Highwayman

“Late in the year,New Orleans still has its hot days. In the slave quaters, Jay and Tran blossomed like the giant stinking carrion-flowers that grow in humid jungles. Their ravaged abdomens swelled and burst like red-petals, a jubliee of rot. Their putrescent fluids pooled on the concrete floor and in the hollows of their disintegrating bodies. …Their faces, c**** and B**** grew into shapeless masses of blackened flesh. Swollen tongues like ball gags forced their jaws wide. Organs tumbled out of their bodies like distended winebags. From their decomposition rose wisps of steam and soft wet sounds of gaseous intimacy….Tran fell out of his binding straps and melted slowly into Jay’s ribcage. A large, faintly iridescent stain ate up the concrete floor around them. Their eyes were black caverns.They gave birth to worms, generation after generation, until their bodies were covered as if in a living blanket. Soon they were picked clean, their bones an ivory sculpture-puzzle shining in the dark, waiting to tell their mute love story.

Christine Carroll
    Participant

Ok I have some bad and conflicting information…. On the SciFi Channel site they say that next monday will me the replay of the first episode in the second season… this is also what http://www.TvGuide.com says…but then SciFi says it will play on saturdays at 10? or was it 2 am anyway… we go back to tvGuide again and they say it will be playing on mondays at 2Am after the first on of second season is rerun…. In other words tvguide says that next monday 5 it will play at normal day and time but every other time after that it will be on monday at 2am…..Now can anyone understand this and can any one tell me why the schedules are so different on both sites?? please help if you can!!! Thanks!!!

——————

——-The Highwayman

Anonymous

Ok I have some bad and conflicting information…. …..Now can anyone understand this and can any one tell me why the schedules are so different on both sites?? please help if you can!!! Thanks!!!

uhm, christine,painful experience has shown us american lexxians that scifi is unfortunately the final word on such matters… and whenever scifi decides to put lexx on hiatus, it puts it on at completely unreasonable hours in a futile attempt to destroy its fanbase…so with the end of season 3, we are now on hiatus and doomed to inaccessible repeats of episodes until season 4 premieres on july 28 at its new timeslot saturday/10pm…which is cool for me since i do not have to get up as early on sunday and i have no frelling life except going to the beach in the summer any way! you are in for a long dry spell my dear, welcome to hell

Anonymous

Ok I have some bad and conflicting information…. …..Now can anyone understand this and can any one tell me why the schedules are so different on both sites?? please help if you can!!! Thanks!!!

uhm, christine,painful experience has shown us american lexxians that scifi is unfortunately the final word on such matters… and whenever scifi decides to put lexx on hiatus, it puts it on at completely unreasonable hours in a futile attempt to destroy its fanbase…so with the end of season 3, we are now on hiatus and doomed to inaccessible repeats of episodes until season 4 premieres on july 28 at its new timeslot saturday/10pm…which is cool for me since i do not have to get up as early on sunday and i have no frelling life except going to the beach in the summer any way! you are in for a long dry spell my dear, welcome to hell

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by FX:
    you are in for a long dry spell my dear, welcome to hell

“I’m good with pain.” — random Sci Fi programmer.

–Aleck

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by FX:
    you are in for a long dry spell my dear, welcome to hell

“I’m good with pain.” — random Sci Fi programmer.

–Aleck

Christine Carroll
    Participant

It’s not really a problem of What time Lexx is playing…. it of when and I need a set time…. I’m going to record all the episodes so that I can watch Lexx over and over and over again… its just that both shedules have completly different times,etc… so it really Sucks!!!!

——————

——-The Highwayman

Christine Carroll
    Participant

It’s not really a problem of What time Lexx is playing…. it of when and I need a set time…. I’m going to record all the episodes so that I can watch Lexx over and over and over again… its just that both shedules have completly different times,etc… so it really Sucks!!!!

——————

——-The Highwayman

trillian
    Participant

quote:

It’s gerbil logic. I think Alec is correct, they are the demon spawn of hell.

*offers some nice chocolate mints to settle the nerves*

——————

trillian
    Participant

quote:

It’s gerbil logic. I think Alec is correct, they are the demon spawn of hell.

*offers some nice chocolate mints to settle the nerves*

——————

Anonymous

Oh, boy. Not another thing we have in common!
    I loved the Robin Hood series too! And I’m into Clannad….isn’t the world a tiny place..heh…

——————
    “We are all in the gutter but some of us are looking at the stars…” Oscar Wilde

Anonymous

Oh, boy. Not another thing we have in common!
    I loved the Robin Hood series too! And I’m into Clannad….isn’t the world a tiny place..heh…

——————
    “We are all in the gutter but some of us are looking at the stars…” Oscar Wilde

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.