Gross Workplace Stories

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Other Forums The Pub Gross Workplace Stories

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Hollydays
    Participant

Mary Beth invited me over here to tell my hairsalon/spa funny/gross stories (hope that makes sense). It occurs to me that everyone must have a good story or two about their work.
    here’s one of mine: Did you know that when you get your hair cut it turns into “hair Slivers” that work their way into your hairdressers clothes, skin, fingers etc…..one hairdresser I know went to the dentist because she was experiencing tooth pain and gum swelling…the dentist pulled out of her gum a hair that had not only worked it’s way into her gum but wrapped around her tooth as well.

[ 04-03-2002: Message edited by: Hollydays ]

Anonymous

you want gross?? try this one…
    i suppose a lot of people have a b*****d of a boss, and quite regularly make this clear. however, one lad at our place decided to emphasize his feelings one friday afternoon, after most had gone home by doing a poop in the middle of the gent’s toilets floor and by writing “martin” (boss’s name) on the toilet wall, with an arrow pointing towards the poo…

Anonymous

ewwwww and double ewwwww!!!!!!

i am still thinking about which ones i will put here. there are youngsters listening.

dgrequeen
    Participant

This isn’t particularly gross, so much as it is funny.

One of our most popular instructors took a week’s vacation, so the secretaries in the office decided to have a little fun. They taped the outline of a body on his office floor, and criss-crossed his door with yellow caution tape, so when he came back, his office looked like the scene of a murder.

He was afraid to go in.

Anonymous

I work at home, so all my grossiest stories would have to do with gross diaper happenings and throwing up in odd places.

Sorry, my stomach is sligtly turning at the thought. *makes even more appropriate face and hits post*

Anonymous

..and i’ve got plenty more similar stories where that came from!!! but for now, here’s a wierd one for you. not exactly gross, more x-files really. my brother works as a heavy vehicle mechanic, and one night he was on his own working on a truck when he saw someone wearing a full-length brown hooded gown type garment walking around the workshop.
    “what are you doing? you can’t come in here!!” shouts my bro.
    at which point, this person turns to face him, and this ‘person’ has no face! a second later whatever it was disappeared into thin air…it freaked my bro out.
    this is a true story

Anonymous

Well ,I stay home, so my “workplace “is my house, so to save you from nasy baby refernces (like the other post before lol) I’ll tell you something cute. The first time it snowed at my house I took my kids outside to play, Savanna, my daughter was 3 at the time. After about 5 minutes of playing she yelled across the front yard for EVERYONE to hear “Mommy I’m freezing my NUTS off!”

Oh, and once before I became a stay at home mom, I worked at a drycleaners’ as a counter clerk. Once the horrible woman came in .She threatened me with a lawsuit if I didn’t get her pleats right on her dress (okay ,I’d NEVER met this woman in my LIFE and I wasn’t in charge of the atual CLEANING and PRESSING , and she knew this.) She was a snotty, mean rich woman, and I could have stood it if it we’re not for the lawsuit threat. So aftr her clothes were done, I took the seam and the surging out of the waist of her dress and tacked it back on very carefully with thin cotton thread. That thing must have fallen down almost withing minutes of her putting it on, I hope it was in a public place.
    But the pleats were PERFECT!

Anonymous

I have lots of ghost stories.

My hubby worked at the local movie theater as a projectionist while we were dating. It’s old, and smelly, but still used as a movie theater.

One night, I got goosbumps and creepy feelings. I asked him if the place was haunted. He told me that I wasn’t the first person to ask him that and he thought it was. He swears he said goodnight to the theater after putting a movie up and he heard “Thank you.” As if that wasn’t creepy enough, another time one of his freinds saw a woman waving from the front lobby. They used to have fashion shows and little skits before movies in the old days. They think it was one of the ladies who enjoyed doing those things and decided to stay. As far as he knows, no one has ever died in there.

Anonymous

i’ve got lots of ghosty/wierd stories too!! anyone want to start a topic on this, or shall i?? love to hear more!!!

Anonymous

ok this one is not too bad.
    my junior year in high school i was taking a Nurse Assistant course that required a internship at a nursing home. one day i gave an elderly woman a sponge bath and actually forgot to put a gown on after i was done. i simply covered her up with the sheet and blanket on her bed. needless to say her daughter was extremely upset when she came to visit later that day and found her mother naked under the sheet and blanket. i am still embarrassed by this even after 20 years.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.