Gundam Wing

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

If anyone has seen this show before lets talk about it if you haven’t its on cartoon network at 4:30 weeknights. its a great japanese anime about 5 large mobile suits piloted by 5 people adopted and raised and trained since babies by the scientists who created the gundams (made of gundanium alloy) they fight to save the space colonies of earth and earth itself using their highly modified mobile suits(compared to regular titanium alloy mobile suits).

[This message has been edited by Tassadar (edited February 26, 2001).]

Anonymous

I love Gundam Wing!!!
    Have to say my favorite character is Zechs/Miliardo…if I could get my hair to look that cool, I wouldn’t wear a mask over it. who’s your favorite?

——————
    Gideon: I thought you said you don’t hold grudge.
    Galen: I don’t. I have no living enemies. At all.

Anonymous

I love Gundam Wing!!!
    Have to say my favorite character is Zechs/Miliardo…if I could get my hair to look that cool, I wouldn’t wear a mask over it. who’s your favorite?

——————

Anonymous

ooh i don’t know who my favorite character is maybe treize kushrenada or duo maxwell
    to tell you the truth i have seen most of the series but not all of it. but my fav gundam would deffinatly be the epion. You?

——————
    “ill get rid of those who are evil in a fare fight” ~chang wufei

“when nothing makes sense, ill fight beleiving only in myself” ~heero yuy

“for the peace of the colonies ill gladly become the god of death” ~duo maxwell

“war brings sorrow but we must fight to keep our loved ones from sorrow” ~quatre winner

“this will be my final performance” ~trowa barton

quotes from all five gundam pilots

Anonymous

mmm…trieze…love him too…yeah i think epyon was the coolest gundam too…’cept for that whole make-the-pilot-go-insane thing…have you seen endless waltz? its a gw movie that takes place a year after the series…i could start ranting about it but if you haven’t seen it i don’t want to spoil anything

——————

Anonymous

no i have not yet seen it but i have heard many good things about it. i have a friend who has a recording of it and i have to get on his case to let me borrow it for a few days. and with the epyon computer system making you insane it was a little strange but logical considering its such a high speed computer and it holds a lot of info to send through the pilot.

——————

“war brings sorrow but we must fight to keep our loved ones from sorrow” ~quatre winner

Anonymous

Yep – it’s a cool show. I don’t get chance to see it often, but I try to watch that and the show that’s on after it, Tenchi Muyo (spelling).

What I like about Gundam was the first episode when the moody geezer was firt spotted byu the lovely innocent looking babe, she came up to him to ask him if he was ok and he turned around and told her, “I will destroy you”.

That geezer has got some attitude

——————

Anonymous

Yeah that “geezer” does have quite an attitude and that seen was a shock to me at first. I was like “what the hell” but anyway. and like you Sadgeezer i don’t get to see it often because i don’t have that channel i mostly watch it a friends.

——————

Anonymous

…yeah Tenchi is a good show too…of course it and Gundam were both probably a lot better before the American censors got their hands on them…it’s really ridiculous…people get shot and they edit out the blood…I want carnage dammit!!

——————

Anonymous

yeah have you ever seen an unedited show of GW.

Anonymous

…yeah…CN used to show it edited in the afternoon and uncut at midnight…but they don’t anymore*wanders off grumbling about censorship*

——————

Anonymous

I know where you live.I know who you are. Hope you get this message.

Anonymous

Yes i know who this is and i know where you live too so there and replying to cat yeah whats up with that it would be a lot better if they wouldn’t edit it so much

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.