Hair

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Hollydays
    Participant

okay, okay, I work at a salon/spa so I am a little more obsessed with hair than i should be. But what is up with the hairdo’s on Andromeda?? The only Characters who consistently have good hair days are Harper and Tyr. Rommie used to have the best hair until someone came up with the fake blue/black fright wig and poor Trance must need a lot of neck massages to be able to hold up her head now. Actually…is it just me or does Trance now remind you of “Deanna Troy” in her intergalactic cheerleader days? okay, this is offically a rant now….sorry

Anonymous

I always thought they all had great hair. Becca’s hairstyle has changed on occasion. I think Trance looks spectacular now. I agree Andromeda’s odd hairdo has me stumped. It looks like a bad wig she trimmed herself with nail scissors. (Sort of like Faith Hill’s butcher job a few months back ). But what do I know, I’m a big haired gal stuck in the 80’s! Maybe they just wanted a change.

Anonymous

I always thought they all had great hair. Becca’s hairstyle has changed on occasion. I think Trance looks spectacular now. I agree Andromeda’s odd hairdo has me stumped. It looks like a bad wig she trimmed herself with nail scissors. (Sort of like Faith Hill’s butcher job a few months back ). But what do I know, I’m a big haired gal stuck in the 80’s! Maybe they just wanted a change.

Hollydays
    Participant

hmmm, maybe you should come up for a holiday and we’ll do something about that hair I’ll give you a nice massage as well.

Beka’s hair usually looks alright and suits her. The long, aka laura croft, braid looked sooo fake but the look suited her. Her new shot flip ‘do is the best yet. Trance’s hair has been a disaster area so I think the red wig is a good idea too, but fake hair is 10 times heavier than your own so I feel sorry for the poor girl and I think the white braidy thing is stupid. And we both agree about Rommie’s. I don’t mind the stupid hairdo’s as much as it looks stupid that it is completely changed in every ep with no reason given. I feel like I am watching different seasons all the time. rant rant rant, want to hear about my job?

Hollydays
    Participant

hmmm, maybe you should come up for a holiday and we’ll do something about that hair I’ll give you a nice massage as well.

Beka’s hair usually looks alright and suits her. The long, aka laura croft, braid looked sooo fake but the look suited her. Her new shot flip ‘do is the best yet. Trance’s hair has been a disaster area so I think the red wig is a good idea too, but fake hair is 10 times heavier than your own so I feel sorry for the poor girl and I think the white braidy thing is stupid. And we both agree about Rommie’s. I don’t mind the stupid hairdo’s as much as it looks stupid that it is completely changed in every ep with no reason given. I feel like I am watching different seasons all the time. rant rant rant, want to hear about my job?

Anonymous

yep i absolutely agree, i hate Rommies new look. she is so beautiful and it is a shame that they are making her wear this ‘fright wig’! i could go for the blue hair if the style was better, but it really does look like a bad haircut!

Beka’s hair usually looks alright and suits her. The long, aka laura croft, braid looked sooo fake but the look suited her.

don’t even get me started on that ugly fake thing. if it would have looked real, then it would have been a very cool look for Beka. Hollydays you work in a salon, so you know as well as i do that it is entirely possible to do the hairpeices and weaves to make them look very real. i just can’t believe that the hairdresser(s) on the staff let her look like that for the filming! and like i said before, she has the ability to change her hair color at will so instead of putting on fake looking hairpieces, change the color. i vote for green just to shake things up! LOL
    as for Trances new hairdo, LOVE IT !!!!!! i personally like long hair and really didn’t like Trances short hair. actually i would like for everyone to have long hair except for Harper, i love his hair just the way it is.
    Hollydays i would love to hear funny stories about your work, but come to the Pub to tell them so more than just Andromeda fans can read them.

Anonymous

yep i absolutely agree, i hate Rommies new look. she is so beautiful and it is a shame that they are making her wear this ‘fright wig’! i could go for the blue hair if the style was better, but it really does look like a bad haircut!

Beka’s hair usually looks alright and suits her. The long, aka laura croft, braid looked sooo fake but the look suited her.

don’t even get me started on that ugly fake thing. if it would have looked real, then it would have been a very cool look for Beka. Hollydays you work in a salon, so you know as well as i do that it is entirely possible to do the hairpeices and weaves to make them look very real. i just can’t believe that the hairdresser(s) on the staff let her look like that for the filming! and like i said before, she has the ability to change her hair color at will so instead of putting on fake looking hairpieces, change the color. i vote for green just to shake things up! LOL
    as for Trances new hairdo, LOVE IT !!!!!! i personally like long hair and really didn’t like Trances short hair. actually i would like for everyone to have long hair except for Harper, i love his hair just the way it is.
    Hollydays i would love to hear funny stories about your work, but come to the Pub to tell them so more than just Andromeda fans can read them.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.