Haleys Comet

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    SLACKER
    Participant

After staying up till 4:00 am gmt to watch the last ever episode on Sci Fi, i have to admit i was gutted.

Surely this was not the end?, after thoroughly enjoying “The Game” i was expecting some sort of climax, maybe i missed something but there are so many unanswered questions, where do the crew go next, what happens to earth and so on.

The only redeeming feature of this episode was “Amber” semi nude and the good use of the Black Pack. what ever happened to these cool weapons.

๐Ÿ‘ฟ

Anonymous

I think the first time “The Game” gets brought up again is in a later ep called “Trip” which is a great ep in itself.

Don’t worry, while Halleys Comet is/was a letdown for me too, it does get better…at times. Hehe.

theFrey
    Participant

Season 4 was so uneven you thought you were on a roller coaster. When it was good, Vald, The Game, it was very very good. When it was not…. it was Mort and this dreck.

SLACKER
    Participant

Ahh so Halleys Comet is not the last ep…thank god for that……how many episodes follow roughly please.

Anonymous

5 eps left ๐Ÿ™‚

4-20 to 4-24

Just in case it would spoil anyone, if you want to see a list of the names of the ep check here[/url]

n5 -kopele
    Participant

I love this episode! I don’t understand why all of u say such bad things about it. I’m so sick and tired of the Earth, it’s something so klishe, every sci-fi show has the Earth involved in it’s story. Lexx was my favourite show until s4 exactly because it didn’t involve Earth. Now after 18 boring episodes finally something taking place in space, far from the Earth! I also loved the characters (except the gay one) and the way the story developed.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.