Happy Birthday Aleck!!!

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Other Forums The Pub Happy Birthday Aleck!!!

• This topic has 8 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 21 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Happy B-Day! ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

[/img]sorry the time stamp says the 6th. and i can’t seem to make the emoticons show up.

Anonymous

Yeah!

Hapopy birthday dude!

Anonymous

hope you have a good’un!!!! ๐Ÿ˜€

Flamegrape
    Participant

keep up the good work! happy birthday!

in case u didn’t know, A Brown Reason To Live and PCPEP have been released on CD. treat yourself to that disc as a birthday present to yourself!

Anonymous

Awww…

You guys…

(and gals)…

I mean, I’m flattered, but two threads??? Jeez, I’m not worthy. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

FG, it’s odd you mentioned those Surfers EPs on CD…I just saw an ad for it in this month’s MOJO this very day, and now I have to go scouting for it this weekend (I can’t wait for the shipping, I gots to have it NOW!). I’ve been trying to work out the logistics of burning my vinyl copies onto one CD for forever, and now they’ve gone and saved me the trouble! With bonus tracks!!! There ain’t much in this world more beautiful than hearing Paul belt out “Something” on PCPEP. Sends shivers down the ol’ spine, it does.

–Aleck

Flamegrape
    Participant

Also, Blind Eye Sees All is out on DVD. “Something” is probably my favorite of that video. I had no idea they used a tuba. “And I ate some cheese and rice today!”

Anonymous

Happy B-day!! ๐Ÿ˜€

Anonymous

Happy Birthday Dear Aleck!
    Happy Birthday to You!!!!
    You’re a Master of a Scrapper
    and our DVD Guru!!!!!

And Many Morrrrre!!! ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

Anonymous

I may be two days late by now, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY anyway!:lol:

elmey

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.