Happy Birthday Flamegrape!!!

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Other Forums The Pub Happy Birthday Flamegrape!!!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Flamegrape was very mysterious about the actual date but let on that Virgo is the correct zodiac sign!
    i would have posted this birthday wish on the 23d but i had problems with my phone lines!
    happy birthday Flame!!!! whichever day it is hehehe!

Flamegrape
    Participant

Thank you! I’m not sure what I’ll do on my birthday. Maybe have a Lexx season four 24-hour-straight marathon. LOL.

*sigh* I would just be happy if I could complete the Xev player model for Jedi Knight II!

I think I’ll get drunk, that’s for sure. Did you know sushi is great for hangovers?

FX
    Participant

happy birthday fg! i dunno about sushi as a cure for hangovers but back when i still ate meat my friend and i used to pick up steaks on the way home from the clubs and broil them with mushrooms at 4 in the morning…he said it soaked up the alcohol so we could toddle off to work in a couple of hours …gawd; the things we do to our bodies when we’re young and think we’re going to live forever

enjoy!!

Anonymous

Best thing for hangovers is more beer ๐Ÿ™‚

Have a great day dude :-))

Anonymous

A very happy birthdday, FG!

Though I wouldn’t try the sushi cure in the AM

elmey

Anonymous

a bloody great cup of tea and a fried egg sandwich work for me!!
    hope you have a good time!!

Flamegrape
    Participant

How ’bout a fried egg, chili, and chutney sandwich?

Anonymous

Do you mean A triple fried egg chilli chutney sandwich???

This sandwich is wrong… the ingredients are all wrong… the chilli sauce is worng, the fried eggs are wrong… but put them together, and somehow… they’re right, they BECOME right… this sandwich is YOU, Lister…

Oh, yeah, happy birthday dude

Anonymous

Happy belated B-Day, Flamegrape. I’m sorry I didn’t see this before.I would have bought you a birthday breakfast or something at D.C.
    Make it up to you next time! T_T

Flamegrape
    Participant

No problem!

Me and some of my friends are going to a local famous pizza place. They give away free t-shirts to people on their birthdays.

mandara k
    Participant

Happy Belated!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.