Happy Birthday Logan!!!

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Other Forums The Pub Happy Birthday Logan!!!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ it is very belated i am afraid! ๐Ÿ˜ณ Logans birthday was actually march 6th. i am very sorry for the oversight Logan! i have talked with Sadgeezer about a birthday list and hope to have it worked out soon! ๐Ÿ˜€

Anonymous

Yep, we can post birthdays in the calendar (Sci Fi Events) now.

Happy belated birthday Logan ๐Ÿ™‚

Anonymous

Happy B-day!!!

Anonymous

๐Ÿ˜ณ sorry, Logans birthday is actually march 9th! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Anonymous

๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
    March 9th?? I like April 6th better!
    Happy Birthday Logan ๐Ÿ˜›

elmey

Anonymous
    Inactive

On the 6th, on the 9th, whatever: It’s six of one, 3/4 of a dozen of the other. Thank you very much for the birthday wishes! ๐Ÿ˜€

Anonymous

๐Ÿ˜€ happy birthday ummm…for tomorrow??? ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜€

lexxrobotech
    Participant

I know Im late, but what the hell.

Hope you had a good day.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    lexxrobotech wrote:

I know Im late, but what the hell.

Hope you had a good day.

You’re not late, you’re just very early. ๐Ÿ˜‰

And I’m having a great day! ๐Ÿ˜€

nursewhen
    Participant

Happy birthday, may your day get even better ๐Ÿ˜€

Anonymous
    ”LexxLurker” wrote:

Happy B-day!!!

๐Ÿ˜› x2 ๐Ÿ˜›

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for the birthday wishes, NurseWhen and LexxLurker… ๐Ÿ˜€

Must say I was a bit embarassed to revive this thread, but if you can’t share your milestones with your community and friends…. Ah, the boards have become a big part of my life.

It’s going to be a low-key one this year… No friends over, no visit with family (other than my wife and baby of course, and my mother-in-law who’s staying with us)… Gonna watch a DVD (a Russian flick called Luna Papa) while drinking a beer or two. Not terribly exciting, but, ahhhh, bliss! ๐Ÿ˜€

mandara k
    Participant

๐Ÿ˜• It was your birthday, sweetie? You’ve been a good supporter – non-athletic ๐Ÿ˜› , for me so …….

Happy Birthday oh great funka-lator; and individual extraordinaire; because of you i will always consider Vancouver…… Funkytown.

I’ve thought about visiting there this year but I think I will wait to see if a show I’ve been monitoring ๐Ÿ˜† is a flash in the pan or will endure before i invest the moola….. If I do decide to visit….. you and Mrs. Logan gonna show me the sights?

BTW, you got any recent pics of the Funkette?

Guess what dude….. i gotta a Dell; my first very own computer ๐Ÿ˜ฅ I”m so proud. When it arrives, I then will try to eek my own existence in the cyberworld and I will let YOU know if I create my own place so you can read my ramblings because I know you can tolerate my “idiosyncracies” of prose and thoughts.

Thanks for being a friend……

and Happy Birfday……

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well thanks Mandara… If you come to Vancouver we’ll certainly show you around. It’s truly a beautiful city and region. I aint living in the greatest area at the moment.

That would be great…. We’ll see how BG fares. Aim for a summer. No recent pics of the baby on the computer — must scan some photos.

Congratulations on your DELL. Look forward to your “ramblings;” I’m notoriously rambling and plenty idiosyncratic… Whatever, people either get it or they don’t. ๐Ÿ˜€

I gottsa ta live it a little, and have me some fun cause sometimes I find it can get just a little bit lonely and a little frustrating out on the frontiers of cyberspace (and I spend a lot of time there), so thanks for being a friend too.

Really hope you can make it here sometime.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.