Happy Birthday Mr Spock.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Yes. On the 26th Mar 1931 the alter ego of Trek’s Mr Spock, Leonard Nimoy was born (I’ll leave you to decide if this is good or bad news).

——————
    Studies show that alcohol is the leading cause of inexplicable rug-burns to the forehead.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by CBrate:
    Yes. On the 26th Mar 1931 the alter ego of Trek’s Mr Spock, Leonard Nimoy was born (I’ll leave you to decide if this is good or bad news).

hey hands off my spock! data is only a pale wannabe i cant help feeling sentimental about this, it’s one of the first shows i remember watching!

Anonymous

Oh, this is definitly good news. You want bad news, wait for William Shatner’s b-day to come around.

——————
    Gideon: I thought you said you don’t hold a grudge.
    Galen: I don’t. I have no living enemies. At all.

Anonymous

Shatner’s birthday has actually been and gone! I can’t remember the exact day, but it’s only a week or so before Spoc…err…Leonard Nimoy’s (c:

——————
    Why don’t you smegging well smeg off, you annoying little smeggy smegging smegger?
    -Arnold Rimmer

DalekTek790
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by FX:
    hey hands off my spock! data is only a pale wannabe i cant help feeling sentimental about this, it’s one of the first shows i remember watching!

And Kai is only a Data wannabe, what’s your point?

——————
    Lee P. Sherman, code name DalekTek790
    Whovian, Froudian, Lexxian, etc.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by DalekTek790:

And Kai is only a Data wannabe, what’s your point?

that’s odd…I’ve never seen Data with huge poofy hair…or firing anything that remotely resembles a brace…I must have missed those episodes

if you think about it, all the characters who show no emotion could be thought of as Spock-spinoffs. At least Kai’s more original than some.

——————
    Gideon: I thought you said you don’t hold a grudge.
    Galen: I don’t. I have no living enemies. At all.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.