Happy Birthday Snooklepie!

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Other Forums The Pub Happy Birthday Snooklepie!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Snooklepie’s birthday is actually Friday the 16th which it is here in the central time zone, but the time stamp will say the 17th!

Anonymous

Well alright, HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

How come everyone’s in August?

elmey

Anonymous

Happy birthday snooklepie. Have fun!

How come everyone’s in August?

Better question; how come everyone’s birthday is in September?? Am I the only January person here??!!

Anonymous

Yep, happy birthday ๐Ÿ˜€

Hope you had a lovely day!

hugs

Anonymous

yup, i had fun on my birthday… despite protesting that he didn’t forget, the useless lump i call my other half messed up. he booked the meal out for last night, instead of Friday night!! thinks he’s got away with it…hehehehe…just you wait pal… had a few pops on friday night instead. ended up signing up on Metallica.com for the band’s mailing list. God knows what i’m going to end up with…
    thanks for your wishes guys!!

Anonymous

Well, happy birthday Snookie… even if it is a little late (try, like, ten days)…

Hope your loins are full of fruit (although, perhaps not if your other half is REALLY such a useless lump)…

And yes, I too noticed the amazing flux of August-born people. Maybe all the geezers are just sad lonely Leos…

Anonymous

after this weekend, Yvonne, i see him in a different light. check out my ‘Bad weekend’ thread, to have some idea why

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.