Happy Birthday to me; Happy Birthday to me!

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Other Forums The Pub Happy Birthday to me; Happy Birthday to me!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    mandara k
    Participant

I’m sorry; but as I have a strange and checkered past with this BB; I decided to create my own Happy Birthday to me thread; ๐Ÿ˜ฏ ๐Ÿ™„

And thank you all who have made my posting here enjoyable; it was my pleasure to be associated with this merry bunch. Though i don’t get along with everyone, those I have had the pleasure of getting to know, are extraordinary people!

Now back to the paaa-rty!

๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey Mandara, I remembered (thanks to gela’s Lexxian birthday list) and was going to wish you a happy birthday tomorrow morning. ๐Ÿ™‚

A very happy birthday to you!

BTW for all sadgeezers: I’m sure a lot of people aren’t on the sadgeezer.com birthday list — there are some old birthday list threads in The Pub (before my time and many of those people are sadly AWOL), but I think Marybeth and Sad were hoping that people would submit their birthdays to the Events calendar; that way no one need be neglected. :mrgreen:

Have a great one Mandara, you’re certainly an important reason why I like these forums — it’s all about the people y’know (erm, and the shows).

Happy birthday! ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

Jhevz
    Participant

Happy Birthday, Mandara k,
    I hope you enjoy your day, get lots of presents & eat lots of cake & ice cream; I’m sure you’ve already celebrate your birthday with friends & family, but here’s a birthday message from your CA friend:
    Christmas birthdays are special;
    They give more than they receive;
    They enjoy life more than the rest
    & are more cheerful & giving;
    They’re even more spiritual than
    anyone else on any other month;
    They especially are more sensitive
    & are wonderful people to have
    as friends;
    But most of all, Christmas people
    born near Christmas are extra
    special.

Mandara k, have a great birhtday & enjoy your day; you may even want to watch Saturday Night Hockey. ๐Ÿ™‚

Happy Birthday & Boxing Day,
    Jhevz ๐Ÿ˜‰

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.