Happy Canadian Thanks & Columbus Day

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Happy Canadian Thanks & Columbus Day

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jhevz
    Participant

Hi Fellow Lexxians,
    I’d like to wish all fellow Canadian Lexxians a Happy Canadian Thanksgiving; I hope you celebrate in peace & eat harty; I’ll be celebrating this day having a phone jack put in the Spare bedroom, watch the San Francisco Giants go into the World Series & watch Lexx.
    I’d like to wish all fellow American Lexxians a Happy Columbus Day; I hope we all remember this day & who discovered America; I hope we celebrate it in peace.
    Happy Canadian Thanksgiving & Columbus Day, take care & have a wonderful day.

Lexxians Unite,
    Jhevz

Anonymous

I was looking at my calendar this morning and it said it was Thanksgiving Day in Canada so I would also like to wish all our Canadian friends a Happy Thanksgiving Day….and my fellow Americans a great Columbus Day! (Hope you had off!!)

theFrey
    Participant

When I was young, my mother had some freinds who had moved to Toronto. Every couple of years They would drive down to visit us during This Holiday. So of course we would do Thanksgiving Dinner twice that year.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.