Happy Holidays Saddy & all SadGeezers!!!!

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Other Forums The Pub Happy Holidays Saddy & all SadGeezers!!!!

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Sidhecafe
    Participant

I just wanted to wish everyone Happy Holidays!

๐Ÿ˜€ and Best Wishes for the upcoming New Year!!

with fond regards,

Sidhecafe

Anonymous
    Inactive

Happy holidays everyone, and a very sadgeezer new year.

Dare I wish people a merry Christmas? ๐Ÿ˜‰ Happy Chanukah, Winter Solstice, Kwanzaa, Feast Day of the Nativity, Ganjitsu, Feast of Mithra, Kichri Mavas, Amavasya, and a belated Lailat al Kadr, or whatever holidays you observe or fail to observe.

lexxrobotech
    Participant

Seasons greetings! ๐Ÿ˜€

theFrey
    Participant

Ohhhhhhhhhh, the weather outside is frightful, but the ‘geezer’s are so delightful, so if theres a chance we might know, let us post, let us post, let us post.

๐Ÿ˜›

Anonymous

Frey, where’s our Kai in his Santa hat? ๐Ÿ˜€

“The Dead do not do Christmas”

Happy holidays all!

theFrey
    Participant

Well there is this one with everyone in a santa hat http://lexxnet.by.ru/gallery/2003-p.jpg

Anonymous

That’s the one! 8) Thanks

Anonymous

Seasons greetings to all you Lady and Gentleman sadgeezers out there. Hope you lot get all your wants and more than your just deserts.

And extra helpings of plum pudding!

mandara k
    Participant

Yes, Happy Holidays to all, just popping in to say that. May be I’ll post in the new year when the States get Moore’s BSG, meanwhile I’m blabbing over there about the spoilers of eps. You guys do good work here, but you knew that.

So, did anyone catch the EArthsea thang. I was totally underwhelmed.

My best to you and yours, and when in someone putting up the Saddies XXX -tree, hmm?

mK

mysteriesofthesea
    Participant

That did not have the…”bite”….of Lexx!!!

aquabloodstone
    Participant

To quote the recent Virgin Mobile commercials airing in my area: “Happy Chris-mah-hannu-kwan-zu-kah to you” and yours.

Headgehog
    Participant

I know, I’m late again this year.

Happy holidays everyone, whatever your end-of-year religious and/or secular preferences may be.

Here’s some more for your list Logan:
    Happy Boxing Day, Happy New Year and
    Joyful Agnostica[/url] Everyone!

Berzerker
    Participant

I see everyone forgot to wish all the atheist people a Happy Saturday. ๐Ÿ™„

Anonymous

..yeah, great…..spent the year doing a crappy job, in debt up to my eyeballs, seen my mum diagnosed with cancer, struggled with studying, been to the doc’s several times with anxiety attacks, to have the other half on new year’s eve tell me he’s in love with me, but he’s been f*****g somebody else. ๐Ÿ˜ฅ
    sorry saddy, just needed to let it out somehow…. ๐Ÿ˜ฅ
    wipe the post if you think it’s too depressing!!! needed someone to ‘talk’ to….

theFrey
    Participant

Oh good heavens Snookie! I am sorry to hear about your mom.

What ‘better half’ (???) couldn’t have spared a brain cell to think that perhaps, you did not need more stress right now? An yet he lives. You are a saint.

jkno
    Participant

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Anonymous

…i still feel i have to apologise for such a miserable post. i wasn’t able to sleep that night, and needed someone to talk to. i tried to get into Sadchat, but not having been there before, these pages loaded up- and i hadn’t got a clue what i could do next. so i posted instead, as it was the closest i could get to “talking” to someone at that time in the morning.
    he thinks i’ve accepted it, but the poker face is just a front. but i’ve been off work for the last couple of days- probably a combination of drink and stress. i feel like crap. ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.