Happy New Year, Lexxy People!

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Happy New Year, Lexxy People!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Incredible, the planet’s still here. You’re all still here! (Auntie Em? Toto?) I can’t believe I actually had to wipe dust off of my computer, it’s been so long. I hope you all have/had a happy and safe New Year’s (and, got to check out Jupiter! )

Anonymous

Happy New Year to you too, BC!!

Happy New Year to all Lexxians

MM

Anonymous

Happy New Year people

theFrey
    Participant

BlackCloud…. that name… it sounds familar. Once I may have heard it in the distance of long ago posts. A wisp, a thought, no. It’s too far away, I can’t see it, find it. It has been too long.

Helloooooooooo, you could pop in every once in a while just to let us know you are still amoung the living you know!

Happy New Year Blackie.

Flamegrape
    Participant

HOPPY NEW YEAR!

That’s right! HOPPY!

dgrequeen
    Participant

HOOPY NUDE LEER!!

FX
    Participant

…is this the same blackie who called me at 2 am a few nights ago? guess i missed the guest appearance sweetie; i’ll call you tomorrow really early

Anonymous

Happy New Year to all, and what a way to start it, Lexx is just around the corner for you American peeps!!!
    And what a party in New York, that showed the cowardly terrorists that you can’t put good people down, I was a bit sad to see Rudy step down though…World Hero that guy, I wish the Queen could bend the rules a little and knight Rudy, the man deserves to be El Presidente after all he’s done.
    I hope you all have a great New Year.
    Luv Squishy

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.