Happy Valentine’s Day – Favorite Sci-fi Couples

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums General Sci Fi General Sci Fi Stuff Happy Valentine’s Day – Favorite Sci-fi Couples

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Aeryn Crichton
    Participant

Well, since it’s Valentine’s day, I figured that we ought to discuss who the best couples of sci-far are. Here are some of my picks –
    1.Han Solo and Princess Leia – incredibly romantic
    2.John and Aeryn – I just love them
    3.Xev and Kai – please let it happen
    4.Buffy and Spike – well, I’m rooting for them
    5.Buffy and Xander – if Spike and Buffy don’t get together, and if Xander and Anya break up, then I’m rooting for this pairing
    6.Buffy and Angel – they were good together
    7.Ryan Dallion and Micki Foster – okay, so they’re cousins, but they’re obviously very distant cousins by marriage
    8.Bashir and Dax – it finally happened even though it wasn’t Jadzia anymore
    9.Picard and Crusher – I always wanted to see them together
    10. Aeryn Crichton and Luke Skywalker – oh, sorry, that’s just a fantasy of mine!

——————
    “I love you” “I know” – Princess Leia and Han Solo
    “First you wanna kill me, now you wanna kiss me, blow” – Ash from Army of Darkness
    “Darling, you idiot!” – Lum from Urusei Yatsura
    “Who is this Anya!? Is she prettier than me!?” Xander’s sock puppet friend from Buffy the Vampire Slayer

DalekTek790
    Participant

Zev is meant for Stan. The writers just added Kai to the mix so there would be conflict. Kai doesn’t love her, and she doesn’t really love Kai. I think maybe she flirts with Kai to make Stan jealous.

I totally agree about the Dax and Bashir thing.

——————
    Lee P. Sherman, code name DalekTek790
    Whovian, Froudian, Lexxian, etc.

Christine Carroll
    Participant

I think me and Luke skywalker and maybe Kai !!!!! We’ll have a thresome going on ! ya !!!

——————
    “to air is human” or is it “the air is human” ?? matt Gideon “Crusade”

“Look for me by the moonlight-
    Watch for me by moonlight-
    I’ll come to thee by the moonlight,
    though Hell should bar the way” – The Highwayman
    Excerpt from “Exquisite Corpse” by Poppy Brite
    “Late in the year,New Orleans still has its hot days. In the slave quaters, Jay and Tran blossomed like the giant stinking carrion-flowers that grow in humid jungles. Their ravaged abdomens swelled and burst like red-petals, a jubliee of rot. Their putrescent fluids pooled on the concrete floor and in the hollows of their disintegrating bodies. …Their faces, c**** and B**** grew into shapeless masses of blackened flesh. Swollen tongues like ball gags forced their jaws wide. Organs tumbled out of their bodies like distended winebags. From their decomposition rose wisps of steam and soft wet sounds of gaseous intimacy….tran fell out of his binding straps and melted slowly into Jay’s ribcage. A large, faintly iridescent stain ate up the concrete floor around them. Their eyes were black caverns.They gave birth to worms, generation after generation, until their bodies were covered as if in a living blanket. Soon they were picked clean, their bones an ivory sculpture-puzzle shining in the dark, waiting to tell their mute love story.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Aeryn Crichton:

6.Buffy and Angel – they were good together

Sorry Aeryn, not picking on your posts on purpose tonight but I disagree slightly with number 6.

Buffy and Angel – good together but so tedious apart (except the whole loss of soul bit) I almost wish she’d gone with Xander in the first place.

My personal additions:

1: Oz and Willow – Never a more touching relationship.
    2: The Cat (Red Dwarf) and his own reflection – Especially the bit in the episode Camille.
    3: Angel and Kate Lockley – So she hates him, it’ll pass……..

Anonymous

How about Crichton and everybody (except maybe D’Argo). He has kissed or had intimate contact with everybody in the cast within 3 episodes of each character’s debut. What is he, an intergalactic alien chick-magnet?

Luke and Leia (at least until we found out they were siblings.)

——————
    Studies show that alcohol is the leading cause of inexplicable rug-burns to the forehead.

Aeryn Crichton
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by CBrate:

Luke and Leia (at least until we found out they were siblings.)

LOL CBrate! I definitely agree with you there. There was something there (and maybe even after they learned that they were brother and sister ). It’s so weird that Leia says “I know. Somehow I’ve always known.” after Luke tells her that she’s his sister. If she always knew, then why did she kiss him in Empire!? Oh, and I do have to agree with you MUDLOCK Oz and Willow were great together. I really miss Seth Green being on the show. But, I disagree with your pick of Angel and Kate. Maybe, they were good in the beginning, but now, she’s just a bitch. I really wish she would stop blaming Angel for her dad’s death (he tried to help) and stop being so hateful to him.

——————
    “First you wanna kill me, now you wanna kiss me, blow” – Ash from Army of Darkness
    “Who is this Anya!? Is she prettier than me!?” Xander’s sock puppet friend from Buffy the Vampire Slayer

DalekTek790
    Participant

Anakin: I’m going to marry you.

[i]Padmé laughs[/i]

Anakin: I mean it.

Padmé: You are an odd one. Why do you say that?

Anakin: I guess because it’s what I believe.

Padmé: Well, I’m afraid I can’t marry you, Anakin. You’re just a little boy.

Anakin: I won’t always be.

Star Wars: Episode I-The Phantom Menace (cut scene)

[This message has been edited by DalekTek790 (edited February 16, 2001).]

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Aeryn Crichton:

I disagree with your pick of Angel and Kate. Maybe, they were good in the beginning, but now, she’s just a bitch. I really wish she would stop blaming Angel for her dad’s death (he tried to help) and stop being so hateful to him.

She’s coping badly with the discovery that Vampires exist and that a man she trusted (and had feelings for?!?) was one. After her father’s death she took it out on Angel because the vamps responsible where dust….

She’ll come around eventually……

[This message has been edited by MUDLOCK (edited February 16, 2001).]

crusader
    Participant

DalekTek790 quote:
    Zev is meant for Stan. The writers just added Kai to the mix so there would be conflict. Kai doesn’t love her, and she doesn’t really love Kai. I think maybe she flirts with Kai to make Stan jealous.
    ——————————————

DalekTek790!!! I think you should wotsh LEXX more closely!!! I edmit, I´d like to de Stan and Xev faling in love but…
    Xev being seacredly in love with Stan and not loving Kai?
    Thats a litle far to reatsh!!!

OK!!! Heres my list!!!

1.Xander and Buffy!!! -They seam to be talking on the same leval sometimes! Like they understand etshouther with out have to say it
    2.Han Solo and Leia!!! -That talks fore it self!!!
    3.Xev and Stan!!! -They are both sexcrazy and if Xev closes her eyes maybe…
    4.Xev and alive Kai!!! -If he could stand living with here when hes “maleparts” starts working!
    5.Tom Paris and (Whats her name! The Klingon girl) -Hot coupple, hot temper!!!
    6.Anakin Skywalker and Princess whatshername! -When hes older that is!
    7.Luke and Leia!!! -Yes! Before!!! What if they would have gone to bead with etshouther before they knuwe! That would have changed the corse of the storry!!!
    But your right!!! They where a great couple!!!
    8.Dead Kai and Bunny!!! -She would never had knowen the difrence!!!
    9.Xander and the Mummy!!! -If she stopped eating his friends!
    10.I dont know! Stan and 791?

——————
    I am the crusader

Anonymous

1. I for one am ready for a Spike and Buffy pairing. I think Spike has suffered enough and Buffy’s self-righteousness is starting to grate on my nerves.

2. John and Chiana, they’re both entirely too frisky for their own good. They deserve each other. And, I’d like the see Crais and Aeryn hook up.

3. Han Solo and Princess Leia, totally. It doesn’t get much better than a princess and a scoundrel with a heart of gold.

4. John Sheridan and Delenn are fantastic together. But, I also wanted those buggers to bring back Marcus for Ivana. He was so cool, in a Ranger-Aragon kinda way.

I won’t even touch Lexx because that show seems to thrive on denied gratification. Besides, any pairings would simply mean the death of one or both of the parties, or a planet or universe or something!

Aeryn Crichton
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by DalekTek790:
    Anakin: I’m going to marry you.

[i]Padmé laughs[/i]

Anakin: I mean it.

Padmé: You are an odd one. Why do you say that?

Anakin: I guess because it’s what I believe.

Padmé: Well, I’m afraid I can’t marry you, Anakin. You’re just a little boy.

Anakin: I won’t always be.

Star Wars: Episode I-The Phantom Menace (cut scene)

[This message has been edited by DalekTek790 (edited February 16, 2001).]

LOL Dalektek! Where did you find that? Is it for real? I can just see Jake Lloyd screwing up that scene. Sorry, I must remember that he’s only a little boy, but he did have the worst lines in the movie.

——————

DalekTek790
    Participant

I got it at http://www.fandom.com/starwars. I don’t understand why they would have cut that scene, considering some of the junk they left in (I think everyone knows what I’m talking about ).

——————

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by DalekTek790:

I totally agree about the Dax and Bashir thing.

…Xev and Stan? No offense kid but what are you on?…and can I have some?
    But there’s really no relationship between Xev and Kai either. I know, I KNOW, everyone wants a happy ending for these two but I don’t think it’s gonna happen. I believe Xev originally just wanted Kai because of her love slave programming. Her “love” for him hasn’t stopped her from throwing herself at other men has it? And I believe Kai DOES have feelings and DOES care for Xev, but in the same way he cares for Stan and 790–like a protective older brother. The crew of the Lexx are a family, deep down they all love each other–but let’s face it, a physical relationship between Kai and Xev is impossible.
    On a lighter note, how in the name of everything holy can you talk about sci-fi relationships without mentioning Delenn and Sheridan?! Need I remind you of the Zhahadum story arc, where she was his ONE reason to live?! Don’t even get me started on Galen and Isabelle. I’ll start crying.
    *Galen: Every technomage knows the fourteen words that can make someone love you forever, but she only needed one: “Hello.”*

Anonymous

The Zev and Kai were meant to be together the only thing wrong was that little ‘dead’ problem. I’ve never seen Xev in action so I won’t comment further.

——————
    Studies show that alcohol is the leading cause of inexplicable rug-burns to the forehead.

DalekTek790
    Participant

Originally posted by Catalina:

…Xev and Stan? No offense kid but what are you on?…and can I have some?

People should stop saying that!

Even if Kai were alive, he would not love Zev. Besides, the Stan-Zev chemistry is too perfect.

——————

Anonymous

But, I did mention Delenn and Sheridan, really I did. And, now I’m mentioning Hunt and Romy. I think they’d make an interesting couple and that man is made for a machine. Now, Tyr, on the other hand; anyone got his addy? I’d like to set him up with someone special .

********************BlackCloud***************

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.