Harmes’ Topic: Sexy female aliens gallery

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums General Sci Fi General Sci Fi Stuff Harmes’ Topic: Sexy female aliens gallery

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    ”Harmes” wrote:

I am making a gallery of sexy female aliens / humaniods. I’d love some suggestions for who to include.

The only rule is that they have to look sufficiently different from a normal human female. So, chiana from Farscape would count but Xev from Lexx would not.

The gallery can be accessed here:

http://www.the-dot.org/image/tid/26

{Sorry reposting your topic this way from the archives, but the recent board posts were lost. Please repost your topic, if you desire, and I will delete this one. Just getting recent stuff back on the board faster this way, rather than PMing people.}

corvina
    Participant
    ”Harmes” wrote:

The only rule is that they have to look sufficiently different from a normal human female. So, chiana from Farscape would count but Xev from Lexx would not.

Yeah but what about Xev in Cluster Lizard mode? I mean that spinny round bits pretty non human…

Anonymous
    Inactive

Only problem is that while in CLuster Lizard mode she appears totally nonhuman, but sexy never-the-less (I’m punch drunk love for yummy Terminal Zev-in-a-bowl).

Speaking of LEXX, what about Lyekka and Wist? Lyekka is a vegetable of course, but can take on a mostly human appearance — she’s “smoothe round the bend.”

Would Maya‘s sideburns (the alien shapeshifter from Space 1999) make her look sufficiently different? She also has funny eyebrows.

Or how about the furry Gelf from Red Dwarf?

๐Ÿ™‚

corvina
    Participant

Hi Logan

How about the character who’s played by a male, (indeed looks like your regular guy although he seems to be missing the usual bits- smooth around the bend huh?) but who is in fact ‘the female of the species’ who falls for Ka Dargo in a Farscape season one episode.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Haven’t seen that episode.

As he’s playing a female alien, that might render the character suitable for consideration… But if the character looks far more like a human male than a human female, then I suspect Harmes might consider the choice too different. Ultimately it may come down to how sexy Harmes thinks s/he is — beauty and sexiness is in the eye of the beholder.

What about the androgyne (played by a woman and quite womanly) from the ST: TNG episode, The Outcast? Riker and ‘her’ had a thing going, but she was shunned by her androgynous society for exhibiting female traits. I suppose even if she were acceptable for inclusion that she wouldn’t look sufficiently different (at least with her clothes on?).

Harmes: I’d suggest the female from Species. Even in very non-human form she’s to die for. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Anonymous

I never realised how strange this place is

Anonymous

Wot no Aeon Flux!? Erm… too human-like I guess ๐Ÿ™‚

Also erm…. that very nice alien lady from the first episode of Trippin the Rift (Click HERE for the pic)

Or I know, I know, what about the last human woman from a recent weird episode of Dr Who veeeery sexy voice – althouch you definately need to like yer women flat chested ….. IN THE EXTREME!
    Checkout the picture of Cassandra

Anonymous

Last human from Dr Who? I’m guesing that is the face of casandra

btw that voice is Susan Harper from “My Family”, stange tastes sadgeezer

lizard
    Participant

question for the guys: Are three boobs better than one? What about that chick with a bit part in Total Recall with the three boobs?? Is she sexy?

Sidhecafe
    Participant

๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† Wow. So I was reading this thread at work…feeling like I’d just stumbled on to the “boys” smoking butts behind a dark corner or something ๐Ÿ˜‰ and apparently my face expressed that completely because a co-worker walked by and exclaimed, “What are you looking at?”

Heehee…
    Anyway…feeling terribly lost in this thread so I’ll just go back out the way I came in….

except… 3 breasts…all I can think is, damn I thought dressing 2 was hard…

๐Ÿ˜ˆ

YOWAYYO
    Participant

Harmes: I visited your gallery and really liked what you have compiled so far. I would like to submit Ensign Ro Laren from ST:TNG, played by the beautiful Michelle Forbes…wow…I’ve always had a thing for her!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ I know you had certain criteria specifying “sufficiently different from human” but since you had Major Kira in the gallery, I thought it would be ok to suggest her.

lizard wrote:

question for the guys: Are three boobs better than one? What about that chick with a bit part in Total Recall with the three boobs?? Is she sexy?

You pose a very interesting question here. This has been debated by great men (and perhaps a few great women as well) for many, many years, nay, centuries…nay again, eons. Socrates, Voltaire, Nietzsche, Navratilova, Hefner…

In theory, three boobs is ideal because what is better than two boobs? Logic would dictate that one more boob would be better. But while that is possible, it is very impractical so the only likely compromise would be four boobs on aggregate, from two different chicks. And If you are lucky enough to score that Unholy tri-fecta, I salute you 8) …but back to your question, yeah, if I recall the “Total Recall” chick was pretty hot at first glance but the three boobs kinda wierded me out ๐Ÿ˜ฅ I guess you can’t have your cake and eat it, too. She should probably be included in the gallery, though (IMHO.)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.