Harper

Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Wow, so many people in one site….
    Hey, does anyone think Harper and Trance will get it together? (As I said before I saw only one epi. and am catching up on the web.)
    I don’t know about Sorbo, but Harper is really cute in a very normal, human capable of being scared, smart and wrong at the same time kind of way.
    Do we know ANYTHING about any of them? (particularly Harper….). If you have information about the character (or the actor) I’d love to hear.
    I don’t like Dylon-he’s the typical big, hero that is always fearless and always saves the day, it’s sooo fake (Harper rules).

Anonymous

Hmm… A lot of people are talking about Trance and Harper getting together. I personally just dont see it. I think they have more of a buddy-buddy relationship right now. Besides, right now Harper’s too hyped up about Rommie that I dont really think he has anyone else in mind for a serious relationship. But who knows what might develop in the future? And about Dylan, yeah at first I thought his character was sort of unrealistic, and he sort of struck me as a “Boy Scout” type..but now I like him. He might be overly idealistic and kinda corny at times but he makes mistakes too, and he has a good deal of pessimism and bitterness that you wont see in any boy scout.
    –The Curupira

“The beatings will continue until the morale improves.”

Anonymous

Hmm… A lot of people are talking about Trance and Harper getting together. I personally just dont see it. I think they have more of a buddy-buddy relationship right now. Besides, right now Harper’s too hyped up about Rommie that I dont really think he has anyone else in mind for a serious relationship. But who knows what might develop in the future? And about Dylan, yeah at first I thought his character was sort of unrealistic, and he sort of struck me as a “Boy Scout” type..but now I like him. He might be overly idealistic and kinda corny at times but he makes mistakes too, and he has a good deal of pessimism and bitterness that you wont see in any boy scout.
    –The Curupira

“The beatings will continue until the morale improves.”

Anonymous

I don’t know- I think Harper will get over Rommie (she has eyes only for Dylan), and haven’y all those shows taught you anything? Dawson’s Creek, Buffy-you start out as just buddies and end up together (for a while atleast). Well-I hope you’re right about Dylan, I’ll continue watching (got a lot to catch up on).
    What does- “The beating will continue….” or whatever means?

Anonymous

I don’t know- I think Harper will get over Rommie (she has eyes only for Dylan), and haven’y all those shows taught you anything? Dawson’s Creek, Buffy-you start out as just buddies and end up together (for a while atleast). Well-I hope you’re right about Dylan, I’ll continue watching (got a lot to catch up on).
    What does- “The beating will continue….” or whatever means?

Anonymous

Ah, that’s just my quotes, dont worry so much I agree, Trance and Harper have the potential to become more than friends, and Rommie definitely doesn’t want anyone but Dylan (if Dylan can get over Sarah finally). And in “Star Crossed” when Rommie fell for Gabriel, Tyr sorta knocked some sense into Harper that he and Rommie would never work out. Oh yeah Harper and Trance- Did you see “Fear and Loathing…”? That was a great Trance/Harper episode! They make a good team.

Anonymous

Ah, that’s just my quotes, dont worry so much I agree, Trance and Harper have the potential to become more than friends, and Rommie definitely doesn’t want anyone but Dylan (if Dylan can get over Sarah finally). And in “Star Crossed” when Rommie fell for Gabriel, Tyr sorta knocked some sense into Harper that he and Rommie would never work out. Oh yeah Harper and Trance- Did you see “Fear and Loathing…”? That was a great Trance/Harper episode! They make a good team.

Anonymous

Like I said-I only saw 2 episodes, so no I haven’t but I’ll watch out for it. Still, if Dylan’s gonna get it on with anyone I doubt it will be with Rommie (maybe some blond ex-captain, now first officer with a very romantic last name….)
    I think Harper likes Rommie as a stupid crush, and we might get some action from Trance (I’m still not giving up on them )
    I just heard that quote before, so I was wondering.
    Who’s your favorite character-you probably guessed mine…
    Ivy

Anonymous

Like I said-I only saw 2 episodes, so no I haven’t but I’ll watch out for it. Still, if Dylan’s gonna get it on with anyone I doubt it will be with Rommie (maybe some blond ex-captain, now first officer with a very romantic last name….)
    I think Harper likes Rommie as a stupid crush, and we might get some action from Trance (I’m still not giving up on them )
    I just heard that quote before, so I was wondering.
    Who’s your favorite character-you probably guessed mine…
    Ivy

Anonymous

My favorite character? Harper. Harper Harper Harper. It’s all about the Harper. I just think he’s too cute for words I really like Tyr too, but I’m a Harpy all the way

Anonymous

My favorite character? Harper. Harper Harper Harper. It’s all about the Harper. I just think he’s too cute for words I really like Tyr too, but I’m a Harpy all the way

Anonymous

Yes. Another Harper fan-I was beginning to think I was of a dying breed!
    Do you have any info about either the character or the actor-Gorden Michael Woolvett? If so-I’d love to know. The only thing I know about Harper is that he’s blond, blue-eyed, short, sarcastic, funny and thinks very highly of himself. And something to do with having a bad imunity system (which I really didn’t get). Hey-I only saw 2 episodes!!!
    I hope he and Trance will work out, but his character will kindda get ruined if he’s too happy-he wouldn’t be so pessimist and grumpy and any fun!
    -Ivy

Anonymous

Yes. Another Harper fan-I was beginning to think I was of a dying breed!
    Do you have any info about either the character or the actor-Gorden Michael Woolvett? If so-I’d love to know. The only thing I know about Harper is that he’s blond, blue-eyed, short, sarcastic, funny and thinks very highly of himself. And something to do with having a bad imunity system (which I really didn’t get). Hey-I only saw 2 episodes!!!
    I hope he and Trance will work out, but his character will kindda get ruined if he’s too happy-he wouldn’t be so pessimist and grumpy and any fun!
    -Ivy

Anonymous

This is a good Harper site, by far the best I’ve been to
    http://sparkycola.topcities.com

Lotsa neat stuff there! Or All Sites Commonwealth has a lot of stuff too. There are lots of sites that are dedicated to Trance and Harper solely. I think you’d like those

Anonymous

This is a good Harper site, by far the best I’ve been to
    http://sparkycola.topcities.com

Lotsa neat stuff there! Or All Sites Commonwealth has a lot of stuff too. There are lots of sites that are dedicated to Trance and Harper solely. I think you’d like those

Anonymous

Thanx!
    I’ll check it out.
    If you have any info on Harper let me know- k?
    -Ivy

Anonymous

Thanx!
    I’ll check it out.
    If you have any info on Harper let me know- k?
    -Ivy

Anonymous

I love Harper, but I have to say my favorite is Tyr…besides him being one of the most beautiful specimens of the male body I have ever seen, I also find his character interesting. Sure, he acts all tough and emotionless, but I think he’s just a big softy on the inside…remember that episode where they killed all those Nizcheans(spelling?) and he was crying afterwards? I think he just needs a girlfriend to help him get in touch with his sensitive side…(realizes she’s fantasizing about Tyr again and comes back to reality)
    But Harper’s cool too…a little annoying sometimes, but that just makes him more fun.

——————
    Gideon: I thought you said you don’t hold a grudge.
    Galen: I don’t. I have no living enemies. At all.

Anonymous

I love Harper, but I have to say my favorite is Tyr…besides him being one of the most beautiful specimens of the male body I have ever seen, I also find his character interesting. Sure, he acts all tough and emotionless, but I think he’s just a big softy on the inside…remember that episode where they killed all those Nizcheans(spelling?) and he was crying afterwards? I think he just needs a girlfriend to help him get in touch with his sensitive side…(realizes she’s fantasizing about Tyr again and comes back to reality)
    But Harper’s cool too…a little annoying sometimes, but that just makes him more fun.

——————
    Gideon: I thought you said you don’t hold a grudge.
    Galen: I don’t. I have no living enemies. At all.

Anonymous

Good point Catalina. Tyr is pretty nice lookin isn’t he? Uh oh. I’m goin’ to get me a drool bucket.

Anonymous

Good point Catalina. Tyr is pretty nice lookin isn’t he? Uh oh. I’m goin’ to get me a drool bucket.

Anonymous

Harper has a bad immune system because he grew up in a hellhole refugee camp with bad or no medicine/hospital services. So he was probably catching stuff all the time when he was younger. All in all, its a wonder he’s alive at all. Because of that he’s still got a crappy immune system and catches stuff much easier than anyone else on board.

As for all the Harper/Trance stuff…I Don’t see it. At all. In the episodes they’ve shown them to be very good FRIENDS but nothing more. Anything else is simply from the viewers minds based on a smile Trance gave him in Harper 2.0 and various other non-conclusive things. I think people just like ‘shipping (as in relationship) characters too much. There always seem to be a hundred romantic stories on the web for every plot based one, no matter what the genre. I’m not saying Trance and Harper couldn’t get together sometime in the future. Who knows what the writers will do. I’m just saying I think its a little premature to be saying they’re destined for each other.

Anonymous

Harper has a bad immune system because he grew up in a hellhole refugee camp with bad or no medicine/hospital services. So he was probably catching stuff all the time when he was younger. All in all, its a wonder he’s alive at all. Because of that he’s still got a crappy immune system and catches stuff much easier than anyone else on board.

As for all the Harper/Trance stuff…I Don’t see it. At all. In the episodes they’ve shown them to be very good FRIENDS but nothing more. Anything else is simply from the viewers minds based on a smile Trance gave him in Harper 2.0 and various other non-conclusive things. I think people just like ‘shipping (as in relationship) characters too much. There always seem to be a hundred romantic stories on the web for every plot based one, no matter what the genre. I’m not saying Trance and Harper couldn’t get together sometime in the future. Who knows what the writers will do. I’m just saying I think its a little premature to be saying they’re destined for each other.

Anonymous

Yeah yeah…. Tyr is a big good looking wanna see him topless kind of a guy. But! I’m still a Harpy all the way!!! (After Harper comes Tyr).
    And I know nothing is happening so far with Harper and romance-I’m just saying it could-NOT saying it WILL!!! I just want him to get SOME action. A girl can dream can’t she?
    -Ivy
    “Trust in the Harper. The Harper is good.”

Anonymous

Yeah yeah…. Tyr is a big good looking wanna see him topless kind of a guy. But! I’m still a Harpy all the way!!! (After Harper comes Tyr).
    And I know nothing is happening so far with Harper and romance-I’m just saying it could-NOT saying it WILL!!! I just want him to get SOME action. A girl can dream can’t she?
    -Ivy
    “Trust in the Harper. The Harper is good.”

Anonymous

The whole idea of Trance and Harper getting together is horrible. So there.

As soon as a couple get together on a show it just makes them boring. All the sparkle and sexual tension vanishes and then you can’t do anything else with them. Yuk! Save it for the fanfics.

Talking about fanfic try ‘Trance and Harper World’ to get all that shipper out of your system.

BTW have you noticed that most of the Trance/Harper stuff is PG and most of the Tyr/Beka stuff is R or NC17? Yikes!

Anonymous

The whole idea of Trance and Harper getting together is horrible. So there.

As soon as a couple get together on a show it just makes them boring. All the sparkle and sexual tension vanishes and then you can’t do anything else with them. Yuk! Save it for the fanfics.

Talking about fanfic try ‘Trance and Harper World’ to get all that shipper out of your system.

BTW have you noticed that most of the Trance/Harper stuff is PG and most of the Tyr/Beka stuff is R or NC17? Yikes!

Anonymous

Yeah, what is up with all the NC17 fics? I mean, it’s possible to write a good romance (if you want to) without going into detail about the sex.

Personally, I like reading fics with more Action/Adventure in them. Stuff with some sort of moving plot. People don’t seem to like writing those very often, though. I’ve got one started with Beka as the main character. Maybe I should post it somewhere. Hmm…

Anonymous

Yeah, what is up with all the NC17 fics? I mean, it’s possible to write a good romance (if you want to) without going into detail about the sex.

Personally, I like reading fics with more Action/Adventure in them. Stuff with some sort of moving plot. People don’t seem to like writing those very often, though. I’ve got one started with Beka as the main character. Maybe I should post it somewhere. Hmm…

Anonymous

Well I don’t read Nc17 stuff… what does that stand for anyway? NC-17?
    I try and read only Harper stuff.
    I guess the T/H stuff are mostly PG because do you really see Trance as a sexy type? Now Tyr…
    -Ivy-

Anonymous

Well I don’t read Nc17 stuff… what does that stand for anyway? NC-17?
    I try and read only Harper stuff.
    I guess the T/H stuff are mostly PG because do you really see Trance as a sexy type? Now Tyr…
    -Ivy-

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by :
    -Ivy-

*thinks bad thoughts about Tyr* hehehe…MWAHAHAHAHAHA….ok I’ll be quiet now.*trys to looks innocent*

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by :
    -Ivy-

*thinks bad thoughts about Tyr* hehehe…MWAHAHAHAHAHA….ok I’ll be quiet now.*trys to looks innocent*

Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.