Has anyone else seen Aeon?

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Animated Cult Sci Fi Æon Flux Has anyone else seen Aeon?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

I have seen all… I was sad when no more came why way. Any info as to more????

Anonymous

And what is a rewal shame is that the geezer who wrote and did most of the animation, is nowhere to be seen!! I heard he was working on a new animated series but haven’t actually heard anything else. Aeon Flux was one of the most innovative animated sci fi adventures EVER!

I agree, it’s such a shame it never continued.

——————

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve never seen it.

Anonymous

Aeon Flux was a great series. I have the entire collection. It is really too bad that Peter Chung never did a 2hour animated feature film on Aeon Flux. After the third season he it just ended. Ironically “End Game” was the 10th and final episode in the 3rd and final season. Or maybe it was meant to be the finisher.
    Great show, try watching it with the sound off with some good music playing while having a drink.
    Bye.

Anonymous

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh i miss Aeon Flux ::bursts into tears:: why whyyyy how many episodes all together were there? does anyone know where one can get them all for very cheap?

Flamegrape
    Participant

Aeon, do you play Quake III Arena? If you do, then you can download really good Aeon Flux player models. If there were an Aeon Flux videogame, that is what she would look like!

Anonymous

no i have never played that game. i dont even know what its about. but i have heard of it. what console is it for. or is it for the pc. i dont know anything about it. i might just have to buy it

Flamegrape
    Participant

Quake III Arena is a game for the PC. It might be available for some console system, I don’t know. One thing is certain is that only the PC version can be modified with new characters and arena maps. It is still somewhat popular, so it is still not a cheap-bin game yet.

Here is the link to the Aeon Flux model:

Aeon Flux for Q3A at Polycount

BEWARE! Quake III Arena is primarily an internet multi-player game. If you only have a 56k modem, you will not have much fun.

Other game makers have used the Q3A graphics engine to make Star Trek Voyager: Elite Force, Return to Castle Wolfenstein, and shortly a version based on the Star Wars universe will be released.

Anonymous

thanks dude, you rock

Anonymous

I’ve got all three video tapes and The Herodotus File

Anonymous

that rocks, where did you get them?

Anonymous

Oh my god, I am so old! I remember Aeon Flux when it was on MTV’s Liquid TeleVision. It was very wierd then and still is. Now granted I don’t need to be creeped out like that again but still thats my AF experience.

-SM

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Aeon Flux:
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhh i miss Aeon Flux ::bursts into tears:: why whyyyy how many episodes all together were there? does anyone know where one can get them all for very cheap?

Well check out Amazon.com

I hope that link helps.

-SM

Anonymous

thanks dude. why do you think you are so old? i am only 16 and i remember Aeon Flux.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Aeon Flux:
    thanks dude. why do you think you are so old? i am only 16 and i remember Aeon Flux.

It really wasn’t that long ago but what I mean is that when you reach that point in your life your parents reached when they looked back at what was cutting edge then realized its just a distant memory. I feel more like I’m old.

-SM

Anonymous

Great show.
    I miss it with heart.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Slopmaster:
    Oh my god, I am so old! I remember Aeon Flux when it was on MTV’s Liquid TeleVision. It was very wierd then and still is. Now granted I don’t need to be creeped out like that again but still thats my AF experience.

-SM

I remember Aeon Flux on MTV. That was the best show there was.

Anonymous

Dispite the number of posts in this forum, there is an EXCELLENT Aeon Forum HERE. These guy’s are Aeon Nuts! – It’s great!

It seems that the show is still popular in certain cult circles – thank goodness!

[ 05-06-2002: Message edited by: SadGeezer ]

Anonymous

I remember that show back when I was 17. I was already warped by then but it truly pushed me over the edge.
    I eventually got them all on video.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Flamegrape:
    Aeon, do you play Quake III Arena? If you do, then you can download really good Aeon Flux player models. If there were an Aeon Flux videogame, that is what she would look like!

I wish I create character models, then I’ll do a version of Aeon for Half-Life so I can use that on the Sven Co-op mod.

[email protected]

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.