Has anyone found any other decent Firefly websites yet?

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Firefly Has anyone found any other decent Firefly websites yet?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

I’ve been to the Offcial site but that tends to have lots of people attacking the show.

FireflyFans.net don’t like newbies I think. I’ve placed a couple of posts and …. well, the responces have been very depressing

Anonymous

The Fireflyfans.net site always seemed to be down, so I gave up seeing the posts on that board.

The Fox one and fireflyfans are the only other two Firefly boards I’ve visited.

There is the fireflyfans.net irc for chats. Some of the fireflyfans.net folks hang out there. It was a giggle on Friday night after the show. I’m assuming from the conversation there that moderators for the chat were from Australia, but assuming always gets me in tons of trouble. ๐Ÿ˜› Anyway, they were accused of being paid by Fox for the fan site, so they maybe a little hesitant towards new posters because of that and the Fox board being so troll infested. (once again, assuming.)

Well, after that bit of gossip, all I have to say is that they are the only two FF sites I’ve visited (and really know of that have boards) besides this one. *shrug*

[ 25-09-2002: Message edited by: Praxilla ]

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Praxilla:
    There is the fireflyfans.net irc for chats. Some of the fireflyfans.net folks hang out there. It was a giggle on Friday night after the show. I’m assuming from the conversation there that moderators for the chat were from Australia, but assuming always gets me in tons of trouble. ๐Ÿ˜›

Yes, I’ve been in there and met an Auzzy lady called Blaise. She’s very cool and pretty sharp.

There are a lot of trolls around concerning Firefly at the moment.

I think Fireflyfans.net is pretty defensive (ie. worried about the troll situation in fox.com) about their community and protective. I think that’s where I got the impression that they were a little unfriendly to newbies.

I’m pretty sure that the number of websites will change very quickly!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.