Has Lexx gone too far…..

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Has Lexx gone too far…..

• This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 22 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Ive noticed some episodes of Lexx are really starting to push back the boundaries as regards Sex goes.

This season weve have Police Officers having sex with corpses, Handicapped people being forced to orally pleasure people and couples having sex in the middle of bloody shoot-outs.

Do you think they are going too far with this?

Anonymous

Ohhh man the scene where DeeDee has sex with the deputy was HILARIOUS!! “No wonder she was cold”. Her jerky body movements reminded me of the zombies in Dawn of the Dead. She totally jumped that guy, and i laughed hard.

The shootout scene was funny, the guns are a satire of American life and i love it, having a couple have sex right in the middle of it made it funnier.

I was hoping 769 (?) was going to pork poor old Kai. Would have been funnier if the Xev and Stan caught him just as he was gonna do him (like when stan was about to get porked in the 791 episode). Just having him rub himself and Kai all over while bunny, stan and xev argued had me wincing with laughter.

No, i dont think they’ve gone far enough! More more!! Have Stan get oral sex from a transexual! Make 790 have phone sex with a Kai impersonator! Let Xev get into a sex scandal with a televangelist. More More!

[ 24-02-2002: Message edited by: Evil_Lister ]

mandara k
    Participant

Hey all!!

The way I look at it; can it be any more bizarro than real life? Pick up a paper and look at some of those stories or turn on your TV to other than Sci-Fi. It is everywhere.

Ignoring reality does not make it go away; so they capitalize on the strange and bizarre. That’s the appeal of the show. You should watch HBO’s Real Sex sometime; and these are real peeps.

I guess the season’s appeal is a personal matter for everyone; why everyone likes or in some cases liked the show.

It’s good to see Canada won the hockey gold at the Olympics. Congrats!!!! You know what I would like to see actually; I would like to see a movie about Canada that sort of defines what a Canadian is like; you know more than the McKenzie Brothers.

Mandara

Anonymous

That was one of the best hockey games I have seen in a long time. Go Canada Go! It sure was sweet to win the gold. I can’t think of a Canadian movie that defines Canada, but the movie Strange Brew was pretty funny. It would have to be a movie with hockey in it though.

quote:

Originally posted by mandara k:
    It’s good to see Canada won the hockey gold at the Olympics. Congrats!!!! You know what I would like to see actually; I would like to see a movie about Canada that sort of defines what a Canadian is like; you know more than the McKenzie Brothers.

Mandara

Anonymous

Great game, very satisfying. CBC kept showing a commercial during the game for a new movie called “Men with Brooms,” which is about four guys on a Curling team. Wacky Canadian fun with Leslie Neilson, Paul Gross.
    Can’t say any Lexx actors are in it, though. But I’ll be watching!

-Randalt

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.