hello everybody!

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

a few friends of mine have told me about this bboard, and i would love to become a member. i look forward to interesting conversations about lexx and other scifi shows. i have read a few posts and replies, and i have to say they were fascinating and funny. this is a good thing in my universe! i am breathless with anticipation!
    thank you!

Anonymous

Hey, Mary Beth!!! Glad you made it!!!

WELCOME!!!!

FX
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by mary beth:
    i look forward to interesting conversations about lexx and other scifi shows. …! i am breathless with anticipation!
    thank you!

welcome marybeth! glad you like our little board, and you will be happy to know that we seem to be knee deep in texans and uk’ers here (oops, just stepped on another one…)

[ 23-09-2001: Message edited by: FX ]

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by mary beth:
    a few friends of mine have told me about this bboard, and i would love to become a member. i look forward to interesting conversations about lexx and other scifi shows. i have read a few posts and replies, and i have to say they were fascinating and funny. this is a good thing in my universe! i am breathless with anticipation!
    thank you!

Hi Mary Beth, you’ll find it all here: Chaos, Sexual Innuendo, Drama, Perverse Humour, Mayhem, Satan Worshipping, Prostitution and not forgetting…FX (who practices all of the above!!! ).
    Anyway nice to see you hear and enjoy the ride!!!
    Squishy (licking his chops on thoughts on new brains)

Anonymous

Hi from JumpingJedi. Im new here too and just finding my feet but Im sure youll be sick of my endless/pointless posts shortly.

theFrey
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by FX:
    we seem to be knee deep in texans and uk’ers here (oops, just stepped on another one…)

Hey! I am *not* a Texan, I only live here, well yes it’s been 19 years, but still.

Hello Mary Beth I am also in the Dallas/Arlington Area. But that doen’t make me a Texan, it makes me a transplanted Pennsylvanian, of the Pittsburgh persuasion.

Anonymous

Hi Mary Beth! Welcome to our bizarre little corner of the internet (umm, are there any non bizarre little corners of the internet?)

Anonymous

Hi Mary Beth,

I’m sure you’ll find the SadBOARD a blast (I know I do )

Anonymous

Hey…..welcome

trillian
    Participant

Hello. Do you have your martini and swizzle stick? Your gutterproof pants and shoes?

Well, you don’t really need them, but they do come in handy sometimes.

Vitame Vas! (I hope I spelled that right, it’s supposed to be We Welcome You in Czech)

[ 23-09-2001: Message edited by: trillian ]

Anonymous

Hi, and welcome, Mary beth…I think I have an extra pair of gutterproof pants and shoes, I can spare for you, and here’s a martini to get you “started”…

Anonymous

Welcome home Mary Beth! You will need those hip-boots, cuz hanging out here you are bound to get dragged into the gutter. Oh, right, you’re a Lexxian – you’re already here!

Anonymous

Well it seems all our mad messages have scared Mary Beth off!!!
    Please don’t be scared, we don’t bite…hard (well I do ), actually all those posts would have scared me, if I didn’t know you all that is!!!
    Squishy (Fangs at the ready)

Anonymous

What you talkin’ bout, Frey?

DALLAS IS THE SHIZ.NET!!!

theFrey
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by X:
    What you talkin’ bout, Frey?

Did I stutter? Living in Texas doens’t make you a Texan. Actually if we checked, I bet half the peeps on the board that *live* in Texas are Regan Refuges.

Anyhow. Welcome again to the board Mary Beth

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by thefrey:

Did I stutter? Living in Texas doens’t make you a Texan. Actually if we checked, I bet half the peeps on the board that *live* in Texas are Regan Refuges.

Anyhow. Welcome again to the board Mary Beth

Boo.. hiss.. bad Frey….

FX
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by thefrey:

Living in Texas doens’t make you a Texan. Anyhow. Welcome again to the board Mary Beth

i sympathize frey, although i had the misfortune of living in richmond va for 7 years, and i do drawl a bit, i am not a virginian but i don’t hold it against people if they are! i just wait for them to do something so i can say, well it figures, he’s from virginia sorry virginians, just had lots of bad experiences in richmond!

Anonymous

Welcome Mary Beth, another Texan! Soon we’ll
    take over the world..Mwahahaaa!!
    I live in Arlington also…as does Vigdis..

Anonymous

Wow! Vigdis lives here too? Verti lives in Mesquite.

I’m working on getting some more LEXXians to move down down here too

Soon the entire Dallas/Ft. Worth Area (and surrounding cities like Arlington).. will be ours!!!

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.