hello from ellen dubin

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx hello from ellen dubin

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    FX
    Participant

received this yesterday from our most loved gigerotta:

Halifax is probably not in the picture for the beginning of October. The
    episode Stan Down showed in the US at the beginning of August and in Canada
    at the end of August , as you know.

I have not filmed the episode playing the pope as yet. Lots of interesting
    prospects for that one, though.
    Will keep you posted. I will be shooting soon,however.

Regards to all the wonderful fans and SADGEEZER
    ellen dubin

i myself am still hoping for a roaring confrontation between pope giggy and prince! seems appropriate and lexxtwisted enough to have our prince of evil get his butt kicked by the delightfully wicked ms d, what do you guys think?

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by FX:
    received this yesterday from our most loved gigerotta:

Halifax is probably not in the picture for the beginning of October. The
    episode Stan Down showed in the US at the beginning of August and in Canada
    at the end of August , as you know.

I have not filmed the episode playing the pope as yet. Lots of interesting
    prospects for that one, though.
    Will keep you posted. I will be shooting soon,however.

Regards to all the wonderful fans and SADGEEZER
    ellen dubin

i myself am still hoping for a roaring confrontation between pope giggy and prince! seems appropriate and lexxtwisted enough to have our prince of evil get his butt kicked by the delightfully wicked ms d, what do you guys think?

Aren’t the Lexx actors and writers wonderful, I can’t think of a another Sci-Fi programme that is so in touch with it’s fans…literally!!!
    For the great Ms D to send a message, just goes to show how great they are.
    I think Giggy would paste Prince, Prince is too laid back and Giggy’s ferocity would leave him stunned, and badly bruised.
    I hope it does happen, as that will be one helluva heavyweight contest for the world, for me it would be bigger than Lewis vs Rahman (and Lewis is gonna kick the show-off’s bottomy parts this time!!!).
    Pope Vs Prince…Bring it on!!!
    Squishy…wannabe Don King (gonna get some heavy duty gel to make my hair stick up like his!!!)

Anonymous

Hehe, I wonder if Giggy will use http://www.manbeef.com now that she’s high profile.

FX
    Participant

okay guys, here’s a tidbit ellen sent me today:

I am gearing up for a very exciting LEXX episode which I will keep you posted
    on as soon as I know more. Let’s just say the fans are going to be riveted.

squishy, i echo your feelings totally, this lady is not only gorgeous and funny, she answers emails right away, and she truly wants to keep in touch with her fans…my lexx buddies and i have loved her since we first saw her strutting around with her little stuffed man-head cape, and snarling “you got a problem with that” to kai’s “you are gigerotta, also known as the wicked?”…she is too cool, and an awesome actress and i can’t wait to see more from her…like what she’s working on now:

We just started doing sound work in the studio on WRINKLE IN TIME this week.
    The project looks amazing. I am unrecognizable. Not sure when it will be
    airing on ABC , but as soon as I have more info, I will let you know.

i loved that book, and i am dying to see our giggy in it…anyway, as the wicked girl promised, more info as it comes in…meanwhile i am going to sit and gleefully contemplate just how much havoc our girl is going to wreak on planet earth and hopefully prince!

Anonymous

Ellen D’s doing A Wrinkle in Time?

Kewl, one of the fisrt scifi/fantasy books I read.

Anonymous

Ahhh, Giggerota erm I mean Ellen, what a lovely lady, for me Giggy was my 3rd favourite character in the movies, I could not imagine any one else doing justice to that part.
    I’m so glad that she remains a healthy part of Lexx, as we all know that Queen was a robot version of Giggy, and no doubt her Pope character will have similar traits.
    Prince is in for a world of pain, Go Giggy.
    Squishy

Anonymous

I love that wacky woman!! She so good to us

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.