Hello I’m new to this board.

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums General Sci Fi General Sci Fi Stuff Hello I’m new to this board.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

This is a great site you’ve got here Sadgeezer. One question. When are you going to update the Farscape season 1,2 and 3 episode reviews?

[ 10-02-2002: Message edited by: Larraq ]

Flamegrape
    Participant

welcome!

dgrequeen
    Participant

Welcome to Sadgeezer’s, Larraq. Besides Farscape, what are your interests?

Anonymous

My other interests beside Farscape are, there are many!, These are Babylon 5, Star Trek, Invisible Man, Dark Angel, Sliders,used to like Space: Above and Beyond,Star Trek,and many more.
    Besides Sci-fi I like to read and I am an avid computer gamer.

Anonymous

Welcome Larraq
    And might I say how glad I am to find another Aussie Geezer….
    Hope to see your name elsewhere on the boards……

theVodkaCircle
    Participant

Its an aussie invasion. I am also new to the boards. Gday all.
    And since weve got the interests thing going..let me ramble awhile please.
    -Any scifi book I can get my greasy paws on (But Donaldsons Gap series is unsurpassed by everything Ive ever read)
    -Any scifi PC game I can similarly grab (compiled a list for a mate yesterday, needless to say it was long and that was just sci fi flight combat games)
    -Pretty much any sci fi on telly I can watch with the exception of trek unless Im really bored
    -Um attempting sketches of space craft and failling most of the time. But I still enjoy doing it.
    -Playing/writing music and watching Rugby League and enjoting my familys company

Not much else really. A bit sad that.

[ 16-02-2002: Message edited by: theVodkaCircle ]

Anonymous

Thanks for the welcome.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Larraq:
    This is a great site you’ve got here Sadgeezer. One question. When are you going to update the Farscape season 1,2 and 3 episode reviews?

Thanks Larraq Glad you like it

I’ve completely lost track of the farscape reviews and now have to rely on epsode reviews by members of the SadGeezer.com community.

Unfortunately, most of the reviews have to be a minimum of 5000 words and such a major task puts people off.

I’m sure someone will send something in eventually, but with some major changes planned for sadgeezer.com in the next few months, it wont be me that does them.

quote:

Originally posted by theVodkaCircle:
    Its an aussie invasion. I am also new to the boards. Gday all.
    And since weve got the interests thing going..let me ramble awhile please.
    -Any scifi book I can get my greasy paws on (But Donaldsons Gap series is unsurpassed by everything Ive ever read)
    -Any scifi PC game I can similarly grab….

Not much else really. A bit sad that.

Welcome theVodkaCircle. Nice name ( Being married to a Rooskie, I’m very partial to a shot of Siberian Vodka from time to time (or at least when I can get my grubby hands on some )

Anonymous

welcome to our new Aussie friends!

theVodkaCircle
    Participant

Thanks for the welcome.
    Yeah, I like the name too.
    And vodka of course. Oh and circles…

DalekTek790
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by SadGeezer:
    Being married to a Rooskie, I’m very partial to a shot of Siberian Vodka from time to time (or at least when I can get my grubby hands on some

“‘Twas inwented by little old lady outside of Moscow.” (figure out where that quote is from )

theVodkaCircle
    Participant

Ahh. No idea
    Still, as much as I like vodka, it pales in comparison to Bundy rum.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.