Hello my little galactic subjects.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy defines this forum as a very hoopy place to post about the greatest work of sci-fi/comdedy to come out of the great UK creative people.

Hehe I am so glad to be your leader here and my reign be long and orderly
    -SM

Anonymous

Glad to have you aboard you hoopy frood dude

Headgehog
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Slopmaster:
    The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy defines this forum as a very hoopy place to post about the greatest work of sci-fi/comdedy to come out of the great UK creative people.

Humm, I must have last years edition, It reads that this forum is “mostly harmless”

Congrats Slopmaster

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Headgehog:

Humm, I must have last years edition, It reads that this forum is “mostly harmless”

Congrats Slopmaster

———————————————
    This forum is mostly harmless? Not from what I have seen.

-SM

Anonymous

congrats slopmaster!!!!!
    ummm, could you give me your homepage again? i seem to have misplaced it (along with my fuzzy brain these last two weeks)!

DalekTek790
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Slopmaster:
    This forum is mostly harmless? Not from what I have seen.

I don’t know, compared to the board at Scifi.com it’s pretty tame.

Anonymous

Well, it seems to me that we have an arrogant, evil, self-confident Master of Darkness in charge of this board…… I like it Congrats Slopmaster… may your loins be full of fruit.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Yvonne McGruder:
    Well, it seems to me that we have an arrogant, evil, self-confident Master of Darkness in charge of this board…… I like it Congrats Slopmaster… may your loins be full of fruit.

———————————————
    Damn! You have been reading my best selling biography titled “Slopmaster and the woman who love him” Well I promise to do something with this board but I don’t know what. Do my subjects wish to offer anything?

-SM

Anonymous

Only that we remain your loyal servant Oh great Hoopy Frood Dude!

It’s difficult to know what you can do since much of the TV series was over 20 years ago

The books have been blasted to death on most sci fi boards and channels. But the fact is, HHGTG is still one of the greats of Sci Fi and we should do something?

Perhaps we could set up an artists impression forum or topic. Or maybe short fanfic on some of the HHG characters. Competitions or comments, or a glossary…….

or an attempt by all on the SadBOARD to put together our own Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy Reference Book based on our own impressions of Life, the Universe and everything!?

Waddaya think?!

[ 21-01-2002: Message edited by: SadGeezer ]

Anonymous

I have been a fan of HHGTTG since I first glimpsed it on PBS back in 1985. I have all the books, and have been waiting for the movie version. Or any news about it at all. I never heard the radio version but have read the transcripts. Sigh.

Anonymous

Well, as a prolific contributor to the online Guide ,H2G2, I can say honesty that the guide isn’t dead nor shall it ever be. Guide -Bashers aside, most people look at it the was Douglas Adams (rip) did, as a great laugh ,and sometimes even accurate

Anonymous

Sass that hoopy Slopmaster! There’s a frood who really knows where his towel is.

Anonymous

QUOTE:
    ” Damn! You have been reading my best selling biography titled “Slopmaster and the woman who love him” ”

Yep. And might I add that it inspired me to pen my own biography “Sad Aussie Chick Who Uses the Name Yvonne McGruder and….. the men who love her in secret but can’t admit it”

(My way of saying that my love life is as sad as the rest of my life)

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.