help answer a nerd question…

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums General Sci Fi General Sci Fi Stuff help answer a nerd question…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

while playing tony hawk 3 me and my friend got into a heated debate. he claims darth maul is a human who was seduced by the dark side with surgical horn implants. i dont like star wars but claim he is an alien.. please some nerd help me settle this ….

Anonymous

Well in the novel Darth Maul: Shadow Hunter it says that Maul is of an alien species and the horns are physical charecteristics of his species. There. I hope I’ve settled this ‘thought provoking” debate for you.

[ 12-02-2002: Message edited by: Larraq ]

DalekTek790
    Participant

This question actually came up before on this board. Darth Maul has been established to be an Iridonian Zabrak.

Anonymous

Ah, thank’s for clearing that up.

crusader
    Participant

In the movie (Episode 1) there is another alien that hjas the same sort of horns like him walking in the marketplace (I think)!

The collors in his face are some sort of battle painting! (Like Indians)
    Hmmm, didnt they sing in some sort of Indian in DOTF song in the last battle?

Anyway, why did they kill Darth Maul in the first movie and then bring him back in the Episode 2 (Probobly as a clone)! (Well, I have heard that he’s in the Episode 2 movie)

And why did they put in that stupid Sith rule that there is always 2! No more no less! Thats not tru! There must have been crawling with them during the Sith wars! (Some 1000 years before episode 1)
    And the gaurds that protects the Emperer in Episode 6 uses the force! If you ask me, the “only 2” part was just so that none could wonder if there was more of them or something!
    If there always is one how did the master doe before he got a student?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.