Help me out with something, will ya?

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Help me out with something, will ya?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

O.k., at the risk of appearing stupid, and I’m sure this is not the first nor the last time it will happen, on the opening page of Lexx.Com what are those things that look like fried eggs with blue yolks?

I have stared at them and tried to figure out what they might be and I give up…

Can anyone tell me???

thanks in advance

Flamegrape
    Participant

spoo

sgtdraino
    Participant

Indeed. I believe those are in fact Lexx turds. More specifically, semi-digested Sub-Nebulae Mercenaries (or possibly Schlemmi).

Anonymous

Lexx Poopie? Gee, I never thought of that….I should have, they were kinda Schlemmi-like, I guess, he was like a piece of crap…..

From now on I will call them: Feces-pieces

Thanks for responding

theFrey
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by :
    Lexx Poopie? …From now on I will call them: Feces-pieces

EWWWWWWW! Yuk! Thank god I don’t like that candy!

FX
    Participant

i thought they were eyeballs gone splat

ROFLMAO!!!!! I always wondered what those were as well, but i never thought about that!!! That’s hillarious!!!

Jhevz
    Participant

Hmmmmmmmmmm Lexx crap, I mean, poop; yuuuuuuk! Well, the Lexx is a bug & he does need to eat, so it’s got to go out somewhere, sometime. So like the others, with the exception of Kai & 790, the Lexx also has to go.
    Take care & have a great Fall.

Lexxians Unite,
    Jhevz

Lexxterious
    Participant

hey and how do we get to teh Naked cast members link…? It keeps jumping around when I try to clickon it

Anonymous

That’s their way of torturing us and having a bit of fun at the same time…the old jumpy trick!

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Lexxterious:
    hey and how do we get to teh Naked cast members link…? It keeps jumping around when I try to clickon it

There’s a trick to it.

Anonymous

Yeah, I heard that if ya try to click it for about 6 hour, then you override the system and you can access the nudie sites!!

Heavy!

Lexxterious
    Participant

well I’m into mah 7th hour of trying but no luck so far…

theFrey
    Participant

I am pretty sure they are Jacking with you on the six hours. And while I would never put it past a programer to pop an easter egg into a program or site, I have never heard that the link is anything more than a cute joke.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.