Help me with DS9!!! (And some outher stuff)

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums General Sci Fi General Sci Fi Stuff Help me with DS9!!! (And some outher stuff)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    crusader
    Participant

I just saw the pilot of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine! (I have sein it once befor, about 8 years agow but I didnt pay mutch atenshon to it! I was more in to TNG and dont remember anything from it!)
    I dont have any chanse of seing it in sweden exept for bying and renting!
    I bout the pilot bekos I wanted to se what the show was like since I havnt sein the show!

The thing is that I want to se the show and plan to rent episodes from it but the problem is that the caset doesnt show the episode number so watching the episode in right order is hard (If even posible)!
    Is there a site where they list al episode names in the right order? Id like to know!

And how manny season are there?

By the way, I liked the pilot! It was strange but good! But then again, Star Trek pilots are usualy starnge, arent they?
    What known peapol come from Gama, anyway?

I didnt know that Picard lead the massacere on Wolf359! (It was years since I saw “Best of bouth worlds”! About the same time as it was relised!)
    That is what I consider the most fames event in Star Trek history so I should have rememberd that!

Wile Im talking about Borg! How can they get to Earth from Delta so fast?

One more Q!
    In a Voyager episode they find a molicule caled Omega! Every captin has the order to destroy them! Its bekos an insedince where a siencetist (Cant remember the name! It starts with K, I think!) eperimented with Omega and made a big space imosible to Warp, 20 years before the Voyager episode, that is way the Omega directive exists!
    Is that a known history in Star Trek or just made up for that episode?

A last Q!
    I saw an TNG episode (A LOOOOOG time agowe) where they found a ship traped in time or something! On the ship was Scotty! I never saw the hole episode! What happend to Scotty?
    What happend to the outher main caracters from TOS? Doe anybody know?
    Spock bekame a resistence leader or something, didnt he? (I remember an episode when Picard found his old friend Spock! Looks like he is captins best friend!)
    Was the way that Kirk disepeard planed or just made up for Generasions movie? (When they found Scotty he thought that Kirk had come to rescue him)

I didnt mean to post so manny Q! I only had one but wile I wrote it there came more!
    Please anser al my questions if you can!
    Thanks!

——————
    I am the crusader

Anonymous

for complete episode listings please go to http://www.startrek.com

——————
    “Its Going down his leg i think we are going to have to amputate.
    “No, dont take the leg, dont let them take the leg, they cant take the leg!!!”
    “Its heading for his testicles”
    “Take it, take the leg!!!”

[email protected]

crusader
    Participant

Can someone please anser the rest of the questions?

——————
    I am the crusader

crusader
    Participant

Can someone please anser the rest of the questions?

——————
    I am the crusader

Anonymous

I will try to anwser some of your ?’s.
    The powers that be seam to think that 7yrs. is a good run for a show. DS9 had the 7yr run. We thought it was the best one of the ST line but a lot of ST fans dont.
    The show with Scotty in TNG ST, he crashed on a Bells Sphere. (I think thats whats it called. A large metal sphere,lined with terra, built around a light supply)
    Anyway, Scotty is in a loop in the transporter and they get him out of the loop. He helps to save the day, they give him a transport, and he is sent on his merry way.
    With the Borg, I think they were being used so much that the next show has to be before the Borg. How many times did the Voyger defeat the borg? I think we all know that the borg are pussy’s by now.
    And Kirk. As long as ST is on some ones tv screen, Kirk will live on and on and on and ona on……….
    Oh, I didnt watch much of Voyger after 7%9 but I know that there was a show where she wanted to have it and Janeway distroy it (or vise/verse) (Omega thingy) It got blowen up eathier(?) way.
    Hope that helps you, if any one dissagrees with me, say so!

——————
    Monkey

Anonymous

Okay crusader,how about answer all your Qs.

Some people from the Gamma Quadrant met on DS9:The Wadi,a people who play games.
    Tosk:an alien hunted by it’s own race for sport. We never found out if Tosk was the name of that character or the alien race. Most importantly the Dominion,main troops were a race known as the Jem’Hadar. The Vorta who are sort of the mouthpieces for the Dominion and the Founders the total rulers and the Jem’Hadar and Vorta revere them as godlike. btw the Founders are shapeshifters the same race as Odo,so that lead to a sort of conflict. Complicated by the fact that the Dominion goes to war with The Federation,Klingon Empire,Romulans and the rest of the Alpha/Beta powers.

TNG/DS9 and VOY all ran for seven seasons.

The Borg get from the Delta to Alpha so quickly by the use of transwarp couduits.

The Omega particle and directive were never heard of before that VOY episode. Served as a good MacGuffin to bring out a conflict between Janeway and Seven.

Okay,Scotty wasn’t trapped in time but he rigged a transporter beam to serve as a stasis field on board The USS Jenolan,a ship that was on it’s way to dropping Scotty off to the Norpin Colony where he retired to,about 70 years before. The Jenolan crashed into a Dyson Sphere a huge artificial as big as Earth’s orbit around the Sun. There fore he was trapped ther and used the rogged transporter to keep if he has a long wait before being rescued. It was a heck of a lot longer than he expected,there was one other crewmember but his pattern degraded over time and therefore didn’t survive. The episode was titled “Relics”.

Hoped that helped you out. I did ramble though.

——————
    C_s

Anonymous

I know what happened to Giordi! In voyager
    they show him as the captain of the starship
    trying to stop harry and Chakotay from going
    back in time to save voyager! His eyes are
    okay though, he still has those little red
    things on his temples but his eyes are
    normal. Officer Sun was a starship captain,
    too, but I forget which series that was in.

I swear to God that I heard of Omega in an
    episode in some series previous to voyager,
    maybe TNG. But when I saw that voyager
    episode I already knew about it from some-
    where else.

——————
    spooooon

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.