help, please……

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

this seemed to be the best place to put this!!!
    I’m doing an OU physics course this year-and to find some info to help me out with my last assignment, i looked around on the internet. i did find one or two interesting sites-online encyclopedias-that i found some info on, but as a whole, they tackled any and every subject- from physics to politics to pussy cats!!! it occured to me that there must be some more specific sites, ie purely science encyclopedias, or even pure physics ones. i know some of you guys are interested in the same kind of thing, so i was hoping you might have already come across some sites that i might find useful? or any physics sites that you think might be handy (laboratory work, maths of, etc)….and anyone know about any good sites on fractals?
    i’m not exactly an internet expert, so i may spend ages blundering around in the dark trying to find stuff!!!! any help much appreciated!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Anonymous

http://www.fortunecity.com/emachines/e11/86/mandel.html#Euclid

This should get you started, PM me if you have any specific questions. Good luck.

Anonymous

This site has tons of physics links on a variety of topics:

http://www.tardyon.de/links/

Hope it helps!

elmey

Anonymous

thanks, chaps! i’ll have a look at those.
    next assignment is due on june 6th. it’s on the coursework book ‘Classical physics of matter’. if it’s anything like the last one i did, that will get hurled half-way across the room when i get a bit frustrated with it, too!! apperently it has been agreed by others studying the same course that it was a tough one ๐Ÿ˜• other half, whom i asked for help, took one look at it and suggested i took up cookery instead!!
    there are facilities so i can talk to other OU students- but i worry about looking stupid in front of them- i don’t like to feel that i’m doing worse than everyone else. so if any of you guys can help out…. ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.