Helpful Hints for a Happier Cyber Life.

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Other Forums The Pub Helpful Hints for a Happier Cyber Life.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    theFrey
    Participant

I have noticed on several boards there always seems to be some fractious posting going on. I know you know, but I remind you again that refusing to respond to usually the best policy.

I myself favor a little ‘Talk To the Smiley Icon’ that looks like this *** ๐Ÿ™‚ ***

What this means is; “I do not respond to your posts because; There is no point in arguing with the righteously self centered, even when you win, you lose. I do not believe in rewarding bad behavior with the attention it craves. And lastly, my life is too short to provide you with endless opportunities to be unpleasant, no matter how much enjoyment it gives you.”

Trust me, even when the original post is nothing but a fantasy, don’t worry. Even the newbies catch on pretty fast, and will be able to tell which posters can be relied on to fabricate, stretch, mangle, fold, spindle and mutilate the truth.

New Years day is approaching, you may want to consider making something like this one of your New Year Resolutions.

Me? I think I am going to give accepting humanitarian awards for promoting .net peace….. Well, unless Stockholm calls me that is. ๐Ÿ˜€

Happy Holiday to Lexxians near and far. We have a new year ahead of us and I don’t know about you, but the blank slate of possibilities always excites me.

You must be the change you wish to see in this life. – Gandhi

Jhevz
    Participant

Frey,
    Thanks so very much for your wondewrful thread you started here; I too try not to click on any threads that may either a `never winning thread’ or a thread which might offend me.
    I too wish for others to behave themselves while posting as to not to offend others; I also believe in the **** ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ˜€ ***** philosophy.

Sci Fi Fans,
    I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas & may all your wishes come true.

Merry Christmas,
    Jhevz ๐Ÿ˜‰

theFrey
    Participant

And happy holidays to you and your family also.

Who knows, somepeople dream of a cyberspace where every 10th poster is not a ill mannered wanker. Perhaps this new year they may work towards acheiving it.

Me? I dream of winning lottery tickets and the chance to be a full time thorn in the mayor’s side. ๐Ÿ˜€

pet
    Participant
    theFrey wrote:

Who knows, somepeople dream of a cyberspace where every 10th poster is not a ill mannered wanker. Perhaps this new year they may work towards acheiving it.

Me? I dream of winning lottery tickets and the chance to be a full time thorn in the mayor’s side. ๐Ÿ˜€

:lol::lol::lol:

(Edit: I should point out I originally responded only in smilies because I genuinely thought it was funny, not ’cause I wasn’t gonna talk to you… ๐Ÿ˜‰ )

bonnee
    Participant
    theFrey wrote:

I have noticed on several boards there always seems to be some fractious posting going on. I know you know, but I remind you again that refusing to respond to usually the best policy.

I myself favor a little ‘Talk To the Smiley Icon’ that looks like this *** ๐Ÿ™‚ ***

What this means is; “I do not respond to your posts because; There is no point in arguing with the righteously self centered, even when you win, you lose. I do not believe in rewarding bad behavior with the attention it craves. And lastly, my life is too short to provide you with endless opportunities to be unpleasant, no matter how much enjoyment it gives you.”

Trust me, even when the original post is nothing but a fantasy, don’t worry. Even the newbies catch on pretty fast, and will be able to tell which posters can be relied on to fabricate, stretch, mangle, fold, spindle and mutilate the truth.

New Years day is approaching, you may want to consider making something like this one of your New Year Resolutions.

Me? I think I am going to give accepting humanitarian awards for promoting .net peace….. Well, unless Stockholm calls me that is. ๐Ÿ˜€

Happy Holiday to Lexxians near and far. We have a new year ahead of us and I don’t know about you, but the blank slate of possibilities always excites me.

You must be the change you wish to see in this life. – Gandhi

๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.