Hey I feel Left out here!!! (someone please read this!)

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Hey I feel Left out here!!! (someone please read this!)

• This topic has 32 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 23 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Christine Carroll
    Participant

Am I not loved on the boards anymore?? It seems as if not only are people not posting under my topics but not even reading them !!!! I feel so sad!!
    ….. By the way… has anyone noticed in the last two days ( after the boards came back online) that posts and whole topics have dissapeared?? (not including the ones that SADGEEZER couldn’t get back after the hacking) sometimes the folder will say there is a new post or reply but there isn’t any….I posted a reply to the topic” Nothing to do with SciFi but instead Musicals” and It loaded and it showed up under the lastest thread but then I left the site, and came back later and it wasn’t there anymore, has anyone else noticed this?? Please Answer this post !!!!!! Thanks !!!! love everyone!

——————
    “to air is human” or is it “the air is human” ?? matt Gideon “Crusade”

“Look for me by the moonlight-
    Watch for me by moonlight-

I’ll come to thee by the moonlight,

though Hell should bar the way”

——-The Highwayman

Excerpt from “Exquisite Corpse” by Poppy Brite

“Late in the year,New Orleans still has its hot days. In the slave quaters, Jay and Tran blossomed like the giant stinking carrion-flowers that grow in humid jungles. Their ravaged abdomens swelled and burst like red-petals, a jubliee of rot. Their putrescent fluids pooled on the concrete floor and in the hollows of their disintegrating bodies. …Their faces, c**** and B**** grew into shapeless masses of blackened flesh. Swollen tongues like ball gags forced their jaws wide. Organs tumbled out of their bodies like distended winebags. From their decomposition rose wisps of steam and soft wet sounds of gaseous intimacy….Tran fell out of his binding straps and melted slowly into Jay’s ribcage. A large, faintly iridescent stain ate up the concrete floor around them. Their eyes were black caverns.They gave birth to worms, generation after generation, until their bodies were covered as if in a living blanket. Soon they were picked clean, their bones an ivory sculpture-puzzle shining in the dark, waiting to tell their mute love story.

Anonymous

Hey, Christine, I’m here, the NoBull1……
    I read your post and visit Sad’s site at least three times a day. I know they have been having some problems so maybe the replys are’nt getting in, I dunno, anyway Please don’t be lonely, your post are being read …

Anonymous

Hey, Christine, I’m here, the NoBull1……
    I read your post and visit Sad’s site at least three times a day. I know they have been having some problems so maybe the replys are’nt getting in, I dunno, anyway Please don’t be lonely, your post are being read …

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Christine Carroll:
    Am I not loved on the boards anymore?? It seems as if not only are people not posting under my topics but not even reading them !!!! I feel so sad!!

Hey! I read your posts! I just haven’t had anything worthwhile to say about ’em (note: this should not be taken as a reflection on your posts, but on my limited mental state)! I haven’t noticed the phenomena about the disappearing threads/posts you mentioned, though. Hopefully, this one won’t vanish…

–Aleck

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Christine Carroll:

Hey! I read your posts! I just haven’t had anything worthwhile to say about ’em (note: this should not be taken as a reflection on your posts, but on my limited mental state)! I haven’t noticed the phenomena about the disappearing threads/posts you mentioned, though. Hopefully, this one won’t vanish…

–Aleck

Anonymous

hey sweetie, i always read your posts but last night i was too tired at midnight knowing i had to get up at five am to answer and by the way you never answered my post way back when about williamsburg pottery and charlie’s antiques (having spent several years in richmond with frequent escapes to w’burg i always try to talk to the virginia contingent!) anyway yeah things are still a little wobbly as sad would say but they seem to be straightening up love fx

Anonymous

hey sweetie, i always read your posts but last night i was too tired at midnight knowing i had to get up at five am to answer and by the way you never answered my post way back when about williamsburg pottery and charlie’s antiques (having spent several years in richmond with frequent escapes to w’burg i always try to talk to the virginia contingent!) anyway yeah things are still a little wobbly as sad would say but they seem to be straightening up love fx

Anonymous
    Inactive

I love you

But don’t forget that sigs bigger than you’re actual message could be considered excessive:P

Anonymous
    Inactive

I love you

But don’t forget that sigs bigger than you’re actual message could be considered excessive:P

crusader
    Participant

I to read your posts!!! I´v just bein to tired to anser almoust any post at al!!!
    Sorry if I made you feal like an outsider!!!

Your not!!! Your one of ous sadguys (and girls)!!!

——————
    I am the crusader

crusader
    Participant

I to read your posts!!! I´v just bein to tired to anser almoust any post at al!!!
    Sorry if I made you feal like an outsider!!!

Your not!!! Your one of ous sadguys (and girls)!!!

——————
    I am the crusader

Christine Carroll
    Participant

Hey guys!!! Thanks for answering me!!! Sorry I didn’t answer your post FX…. I live about 10 minutes away from the Pottery… but I’ve never been to that antiques store… I’m going to try to sometime soon…. I’m sorry you had to get up so early…I didn’t get much sleep either… I have a BAD sinus infection which makes my eyes swell very painfully(really I look like a fish) and makes my gums swell painfully as well… So I didn’t get much sleep either.. Got at At 5:30 ( I think my head is GOING TO EXPLODE!!!!) Again Thanks everyone for answering this post and thanks Cat for giving me that info on Crusade….
    Lov ya all !!

——————

——-The Highwayman

“Late in the year,New Orleans still has its hot days. In the slave quaters, Jay and Tran blossomed like the giant stinking carrion-flowers that grow in humid jungles. Their ravaged abdomens swelled and burst like red-petals, a jubliee of rot. Their putrescent fluids pooled on the concrete floor and in the hollows of their disintegrating bodies. …Their faces, c**** and B**** grew into shapeless masses of blackened flesh. Swollen tongues like ball gags forced their jaws wide. Organs tumbled out of their bodies like distended winebags. From their decomposition rose wisps of steam and soft wet sounds of gaseous intimacy….Tran fell out of his binding straps and melted slowly into Jay’s ribcage. A large, faintly iridescent stain ate up the concrete floor around them. Their eyes were black caverns.They gave birth to worms, generation after generation, until their bodies were covered as if in a living blanket. Soon they were picked clean, their bones an ivory sculpture-puzzle shining in the dark, waiting to tell their mute love story.

Christine Carroll
    Participant

Hey guys!!! Thanks for answering me!!! Sorry I didn’t answer your post FX…. I live about 10 minutes away from the Pottery… but I’ve never been to that antiques store… I’m going to try to sometime soon…. I’m sorry you had to get up so early…I didn’t get much sleep either… I have a BAD sinus infection which makes my eyes swell very painfully(really I look like a fish) and makes my gums swell painfully as well… So I didn’t get much sleep either.. Got at At 5:30 ( I think my head is GOING TO EXPLODE!!!!) Again Thanks everyone for answering this post and thanks Cat for giving me that info on Crusade….
    Lov ya all !!

——————

——-The Highwayman

Anonymous

Hey!

And what about me and NewKate – we love ya too!

Been a bit busy lately and with all the changes to the site comin’ up in the next few weeks, I’ll prolly be on the board less than I’d like. But yer amongst friends here babe!

PS. Hope yer sinus is better!

——————

Anonymous

Hey!

And what about me and NewKate – we love ya too!

Been a bit busy lately and with all the changes to the site comin’ up in the next few weeks, I’ll prolly be on the board less than I’d like. But yer amongst friends here babe!

PS. Hope yer sinus is better!

——————

Anonymous

ahemm…christine the folk wisdom is if you never had sinus problems or allergies before you will when you live in virginia for any length of time…i suggest salt water or sea water drops or spray for the really miserable attacks, and start rotating through allegra,and various other decongestents judiciously…i spent most mornings in virginia coughing up sinus drainage…since i left i no longer look like a fish but i can tell you when the weather is changing! my advice is to move as quickly as possible!

Anonymous

ahemm…christine the folk wisdom is if you never had sinus problems or allergies before you will when you live in virginia for any length of time…i suggest salt water or sea water drops or spray for the really miserable attacks, and start rotating through allegra,and various other decongestents judiciously…i spent most mornings in virginia coughing up sinus drainage…since i left i no longer look like a fish but i can tell you when the weather is changing! my advice is to move as quickly as possible!

Christine Carroll
    Participant

Thanks Sad!!! and Thanks Fx for the advice!!!! I’ll try the stuff you talked about…. I’m one of the unlucky people in the world who when I get sick its either my sinus or my throat…both are always bad
    ( I got holes in my sinuses, my mouth is to small for all my teeth…. so they grew up into my sinuses, I know I’m being nasty, but it makes it easier to explain ) Anyway Thanks to everyone for all there sweet posts!!!! And Thanks for the advice and the (Get Wells) *************Christine gives Hugs and Kisses to everyone !!!! ***********

——————

——-The Highwayman

Christine Carroll
    Participant

Thanks Sad!!! and Thanks Fx for the advice!!!! I’ll try the stuff you talked about…. I’m one of the unlucky people in the world who when I get sick its either my sinus or my throat…both are always bad
    ( I got holes in my sinuses, my mouth is to small for all my teeth…. so they grew up into my sinuses, I know I’m being nasty, but it makes it easier to explain ) Anyway Thanks to everyone for all there sweet posts!!!! And Thanks for the advice and the (Get Wells) *************Christine gives Hugs and Kisses to everyone !!!! ***********

——————

——-The Highwayman

Anonymous

Hi christine,I’m new around here so I don’t do much in the way of replies…but I know what it’s like not to be answered.So I thought I would say HI! ….myrrhawa

Anonymous

Hi christine,I’m new around here so I don’t do much in the way of replies…but I know what it’s like not to be answered.So I thought I would say HI! ….myrrhawa

Anonymous
    Inactive

Mey Myrrhawa, great to see you

Anonymous
    Inactive

Mey Myrrhawa, great to see you

Christine Carroll
    Participant

Ok I have to tell everyone that I went to the Doctor yesterday and he gave me some meds(something called AUGMENTIN TB) I have to take them for THREE WEEKS!!! To make sure that I get rid of my sinus problem…(I also get very very bad Migraine headaches so the doc gave me some meds for that which I hope helps me… Anyway just wanted to tell everyone that I will hopefully be feeling better soon !! Bye!!! Lov Ya All !!!!

——————

——-The Highwayman

Christine Carroll
    Participant

Ok I have to tell everyone that I went to the Doctor yesterday and he gave me some meds(something called AUGMENTIN TB) I have to take them for THREE WEEKS!!! To make sure that I get rid of my sinus problem…(I also get very very bad Migraine headaches so the doc gave me some meds for that which I hope helps me… Anyway just wanted to tell everyone that I will hopefully be feeling better soon !! Bye!!! Lov Ya All !!!!

——————

——-The Highwayman

Anonymous

When I read all the above posts it makes me realize why I’ve grown so attached to Sad’s site…. The People … Some of the sweetest, nicest people who will take a few minutes of their time to make somebody feel welcome and not left out.. I hope sometime to meet you all in person because you are the diamonds of humanity and the only thing important in this world is it’s people . .

The NoBull1 speaking from the heart . . ..

Anonymous

When I read all the above posts it makes me realize why I’ve grown so attached to Sad’s site…. The People … Some of the sweetest, nicest people who will take a few minutes of their time to make somebody feel welcome and not left out.. I hope sometime to meet you all in person because you are the diamonds of humanity and the only thing important in this world is it’s people . .

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by NB 1:
    I hope sometime to meet you all in person because you are the diamonds of humanity and the only thing important in this world is it’s people . .

.[/B]

oh pookie, you are going to make me forget my customary cynicism and meanness to point out as anne frank said i still believe people are fundamentally good…and fx adds you just have to find a way to connect with them even if it means a hammer to the head …i like to talk to you guys because it’s a reality check for me ( as in there are good people out there!) and because i learn a lot, so thanx for being here…now christine, augmentin means an infection and it’s pretty potent so hopefully this will alleviate some of your misery (fx mentally wills the end of sinus misery and fish face for christine!) and crusader, you are absollutely politically correct when you bother to break out sad guys and girls but in formal english guys is understood to encompass girls (how’s that for a male-centered language!)ooh and christine, be careful with the migraine meds, depending upon the med you take you can get into a vicious cycle of migraine med/sleeplessness/migraine/migraine med and so on…so good luck and keep me posted love to all of you fx

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by NB 1:
    I hope sometime to meet you all in person because you are the diamonds of humanity and the only thing important in this world is it’s people . .

.[/B]

oh pookie, you are going to make me forget my customary cynicism and meanness to point out as anne frank said i still believe people are fundamentally good…and fx adds you just have to find a way to connect with them even if it means a hammer to the head …i like to talk to you guys because it’s a reality check for me ( as in there are good people out there!) and because i learn a lot, so thanx for being here…now christine, augmentin means an infection and it’s pretty potent so hopefully this will alleviate some of your misery (fx mentally wills the end of sinus misery and fish face for christine!) and crusader, you are absollutely politically correct when you bother to break out sad guys and girls but in formal english guys is understood to encompass girls (how’s that for a male-centered language!)ooh and christine, be careful with the migraine meds, depending upon the med you take you can get into a vicious cycle of migraine med/sleeplessness/migraine/migraine med and so on…so good luck and keep me posted love to all of you fx

Nox
    Participant

Hooray for the brother- and sisterhood of
    sci-fi geeks! United we stand and divided we…um we probably stand anyway.
    Who said gamers and scifi-freaks where
    unsocial?

[This message has been edited by Nox (edited February 27, 2001).]

Nox
    Participant

Hooray for the brother- and sisterhood of
    sci-fi geeks! United we stand and divided we…um we probably stand anyway.
    Who said gamers and scifi-freaks where
    unsocial?

[This message has been edited by Nox (edited February 27, 2001).]

Anonymous

that’s MS sister-geek to you and i prefer stumbling drunkenly to standing…

Anonymous

that’s MS sister-geek to you and i prefer stumbling drunkenly to standing…

Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.