Hey Lexx is GOOD!!!!

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Hey Lexx is GOOD!!!!

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Christine Carroll
    Participant

ok.. ok .. I know i said Lexx was really weird a couple of posts ago…. but…. I get watched the episode “Garden” and I love it !!! It was great !!!!! sorry for the criticism!!! P.S. Kai is yummy!! and that little robot thing is so funny!! “kind of like R2D2 in star wars”

——————
    “to air is human” or is it “the air is human” ?? matt Gideon “Crusade”

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Christine Carroll:
    ok.. ok .. I know i said Lexx was really weird a couple of posts ago…. but…. I get watched the episode “Garden” and I love it !!! It was great !!!!! sorry for the criticism!!! P.S. Kai is yummy!! and that little robot thing is so funny!! “kind of like R2D2 in star wars”

Yeah, sometimes it takes a little while for LEXX to get into yer system. It’s like a virus. It gets in there and at first you just feel a mild discomfort, and the next thing you know, you’re all feverish, sweaty and having strange hallucinations.
    I remember the first time I saw “I Worship His Shadow” when we got the screener in at Tower Records (where I useta work, back in the day). I didn’t know *what* the hell to make of it. I knew it was some kinda sci-fi, but I knew that I’d never seen anything like it before. Saw the rest of the flicks and thoroughly enjoyed ’em, and didn’t find out about the series until much later, when I finally moved to a place that carried the Sci Fi Channel. Now, I can’t get enough of the show.
    But, yeah, “Garden” *is* a good episode. Ends kind of abruptly, but makes a good lead-in to whatever is going to happen next week…

–Aleck

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Christine Carroll:

Yeah, sometimes it takes a little while for LEXX to get into yer system. It’s like a virus. It gets in there and at first you just feel a mild discomfort, and the next thing you know, you’re all feverish, sweaty and having strange hallucinations.
    I remember the first time I saw “I Worship His Shadow” when we got the screener in at Tower Records (where I useta work, back in the day). I didn’t know *what* the hell to make of it. I knew it was some kinda sci-fi, but I knew that I’d never seen anything like it before. Saw the rest of the flicks and thoroughly enjoyed ’em, and didn’t find out about the series until much later, when I finally moved to a place that carried the Sci Fi Channel. Now, I can’t get enough of the show.
    But, yeah, “Garden” *is* a good episode. Ends kind of abruptly, but makes a good lead-in to whatever is going to happen next week…

–Aleck

Anonymous

LOL! To both of you.
    I didn’t know what to make of it, either.
    I saw “Love Grows” and nearly fell off my chair. *Strike that* I DID fall of my chair, and ended up watching the ep on the rug!
    When I finally caught up on who was who, I was already deep in love with Kai’s martyredom. I always fall for the guy who kills himself! And rats…for I had stumbled into the trap that the Beans set for me even before I knew what was happening.
    What to do??? I begged and pleaded and searched for the movies, and wasted my time endlessly seaching for updated info.
    That was last year. Now we have a million sites, info up the wazzoo – It’s all to easy for peeps to fall into the ever widening “Gutter” LOL, that’s what we call it here…. well, “Welcome to Our Little Show!”

——————
    ~~~Rustam~~~ “Help me, Lexx is eating my brain!”~~~~

Anonymous

LOL! To both of you.
    I didn’t know what to make of it, either.
    I saw “Love Grows” and nearly fell off my chair. *Strike that* I DID fall of my chair, and ended up watching the ep on the rug!
    When I finally caught up on who was who, I was already deep in love with Kai’s martyredom. I always fall for the guy who kills himself! And rats…for I had stumbled into the trap that the Beans set for me even before I knew what was happening.
    What to do??? I begged and pleaded and searched for the movies, and wasted my time endlessly seaching for updated info.
    That was last year. Now we have a million sites, info up the wazzoo – It’s all to easy for peeps to fall into the ever widening “Gutter” LOL, that’s what we call it here…. well, “Welcome to Our Little Show!”

——————

Anonymous

What can I say? The acting’s pretty bad, the 3D rendered effects are budget but the whole thing is slapped together with such offbeat enthusiasm, you just can’t help getting swept along in the silliness.

——————
    Studies show that alcohol is the leading cause of inexplicable rug-burns to the forehead.

Anonymous

What can I say? The acting’s pretty bad, the 3D rendered effects are budget but the whole thing is slapped together with such offbeat enthusiasm, you just can’t help getting swept along in the silliness.

——————
    Studies show that alcohol is the leading cause of inexplicable rug-burns to the forehead.

Anonymous

*Laughing*
    And from what I’ve been told alcohol was the sole drug that the Beans used to create the series!
    (Uhm, not that I believe that…)

——————

Anonymous

*Laughing*
    And from what I’ve been told alcohol was the sole drug that the Beans used to create the series!
    (Uhm, not that I believe that…)

——————

Anonymous

hi everybody, I’m really new at this so forgive me if I sound like a jerk…but I love lexx and it’s nice to know there are so many places to go to get information and hear other peoples opinons.I’m very aione in this at my house! thank you for all the good stuff on series 4,hopefuly it will go on for alot longer.

Anonymous

hi everybody, I’m really new at this so forgive me if I sound like a jerk…but I love lexx and it’s nice to know there are so many places to go to get information and hear other peoples opinons.I’m very aione in this at my house! thank you for all the good stuff on series 4,hopefuly it will go on for alot longer.

Anonymous

Originally posted by sheila pike:
    hi everybody, I’m really new at this so forgive me if I sound like a jerk…but I love lexx and it’s nice to know there are so many places to go to get information and hear other peoples opinons.I’m very aione in this at my house!

this is one instance where being alone and misunderstood is okay, welcome

Anonymous

Originally posted by sheila pike:
    hi everybody, I’m really new at this so forgive me if I sound like a jerk…but I love lexx and it’s nice to know there are so many places to go to get information and hear other peoples opinons.I’m very aione in this at my house!

this is one instance where being alone and misunderstood is okay, welcome

Anonymous

Oh I think I’m the king of the geeks then when it comes to Lexx. I’ve gotten so into it since I discovered it a year ago that I bought the first four movies on VHS off of ebay and then found out that I could get the UNCUT & UNCENSORED videos from England if I only had a PAL format video player (and came to find out needed a power converter too) and FINALLY got DVD’s of the episodes from Canada but I’m not obsessed or anything!

Anonymous

Oh I think I’m the king of the geeks then when it comes to Lexx. I’ve gotten so into it since I discovered it a year ago that I bought the first four movies on VHS off of ebay and then found out that I could get the UNCUT & UNCENSORED videos from England if I only had a PAL format video player (and came to find out needed a power converter too) and FINALLY got DVD’s of the episodes from Canada but I’m not obsessed or anything!

Anonymous

A strong dose of dementia also helps.

——————

Anonymous

A strong dose of dementia also helps.

——————

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.