Hi all!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    DogStarMan
    Participant

Just wanted to say hi.

I just stumbled across this site after getting my weekly BBSpot update. I see alot of interesting stuff. It looks like I have a lot of reading to do.

I like all things fantasy and sci-fi, but I work alot and have a kid, so I have very little time to keep up on the newest stuff. I’ll probably be doing alot of lurking since I don’t have much to offer.

Anonymous

Welcome traveller!

It’s nice to see some fresh faces around here, don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions, or even if you want to start an arguement or two over your favorite show here ๐Ÿ˜›

The more the better!

Anonymous

Yeah, welcome dude!

And cool Avatar! Max was one of my fave cartoon series next to Aeon Flux (CHUNG isn’t a reference to Peter Chung (writer of Aeon Flux) is it?

DogStarMan
    Participant
    SadGeezer wrote:

(CHUNG isn’t a reference to Peter Chung (writer of Aeon Flux) is it?

Hey, thanks for the welcome.

I’m not sure about the reference to Peter Chung, but I know that in the graphic novel, the CHUNG! sound effect indicated when The Maxx had a headache. BTW…if you liked The Maxx, this might be of some interest….he’s back!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey DogStarMan, and welcome! ๐Ÿ˜€ I don’t remember hearing of Maxx before, looks interesting.

Anonymous
    DogStarMan wrote:

SadGeezer wrote:

BTW…if you liked The Maxx, this might be of some interest….he’s back!

Cool. I never saw the comic book, but the series was GREAT! Can’t wait to see it all on DVD

nursewhen
    Participant

Hi DogStarMAn,
    Hello and welcome to the board ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.