Hi…I’m new, and I’d just like to say…

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums General Sci Fi General Sci Fi Stuff Hi…I’m new, and I’d just like to say…

• This topic has 10 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 23 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

…I really love this site! (c:

Err…where do I start?

I’ve had this site in my bookmark list for a while now, but it’s only been recently, since I started watching Lexx and Farscape, that I’ve begun visiting regularly, and even more recently that I noticed the boards here.

That’s about it..I just thought I’d say hi, and voice my appreciation to Sad for http://www.sadgeezer.com!

——————
    Why don’t you smegging well smeg off, you annoying little smeggy smegging smegger?
    -Arnold Rimmer

[This message has been edited by littlestar (edited March 25, 2001).]

Anonymous

Hi littlestar!

——————
    Gideon: I thought you said you don’t hold a grudge.
    Galen: I don’t. I have no living enemies. At all.

Anonymous

hi littlestar! always glad to see new folks, i too came to this board relatively late in my lexxmania and then got hooked into it by the episode descriptions by sad informative and extremely entertaining…i still visit the other lexx sites and scifi.com (have you checked out their chat transcripts with mcmanus and the beans?) but time constraints usually limit me to this site and one or two others per day…come back often!

Anonymous

Ohhh! Fresh meat!

——————
    Studies show that alcohol is the leading cause of inexplicable rug-burns to the forehead.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by FX:
    …i still visit the other lexx sites and scifi.com (have you checked out their chat transcripts with mcmanus and the beans?)

Oooh, no, I haven’t! I’m really new to this Lexx stuff – I’ve only seen the fist two episodes/movies (on commercial television) and Season Three – so I’m not all that lexxperienced yet…

Just a tiny newbie-type question…are the “beans” the creators of Lexx? And why are they called “beans”, anyway? Why not something nicer, like…oh, I don’t know…sprouts? Potatoes? Nah… (c:

Just wondering…

quote:

Originally posted by CBrate:
    Ohhh! Fresh meat!

Eek!

(looks for somewhere to hide)

Hehe, hi, everyone, and thanks for your welcome (c:

——————
    Why don’t you smegging well smeg off, you annoying little smeggy smegging smegger?
    -Arnold Rimmer

[This message has been edited by littlestar (edited March 29, 2001).]

DalekTek790
    Participant

Some people here are weird.

——————
    Lee P. Sherman, code name DalekTek790
    Whovian, Froudian, Lexxian, etc.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by DalekTek790:

…you say that like you think there’s places with people who aren’t weird
    *shocked and horrified by the idea*

——————
    Gideon: I thought you said you don’t hold a grudge.
    Galen: I don’t. I have no living enemies. At all.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by DalekTek790:

Understatement of the year.

——————
    Studies show that alcohol is the leading cause of inexplicable rug-burns to the forehead.

Anonymous
    Inactive

why are they called “beans”, anyway?

Dates back to a long time ago when someone misspelt ‘Supreme Beings’.

Aeryn Crichton
    Participant

Hello littlestar! Welcome to the board! Don’t worry, I’m still becoming more Lexxperienced too. I’m more of a Farscape expert!

——————
    “I love you” “I know” – Princess Leia and Han Solo
    “First you wanna kill me, now you wanna kiss me, blow” – Ash from Army of Darkness
    “Darling, you idiot!” – Lum from Urusei Yatsura
    “Who is this Anya!? Is she prettier than me!?” Xander’s sock puppet friend from Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Anonymous

the first time i heard of lexx was here and because i live in Britian i dont get to see it as they havnt started running the first season yet (well not as far as i know)

oh and welcome i came to this forum a week or so ago and its been really welcome

oh i would pay careful attention to the “fresh meat” comment – you will find out excatly what he means in a few days time

——————

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.