Hi res Lexx graphics

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Hi res Lexx graphics

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    MoonShadow
    Participant

Hi Lexxions,

MoonShadow has entered the Dark Zone from down under.

I found this site a long time ago, but only recently came back looking for graohics of the Lexx crew. I am still looking, specifically for some hi-res pics of the gang from each of the 4 seasons. The reason is to make some custom DVD covers, they are coming along but then I suddenly found that the material I had was not entirely up to scratch.

The better quality the better the results …. the more keen I will be to make these covers available in a public domain.

Any help, any scans appreciated.

If this post is inappropriate please delete and PM me

Cheers.

EDIT: Well the first series is up at lexxfans.com so head over and have a look.

I am still interested in any hi-res graphics that can come my way so PM me if you get hold of any.

theFrey
    Participant

Well I know Lubka has some stuff on her Russian site. but I am not sure if it is the resolution you are looking for.

Since the site is in Russian, I either just stumble around it until I find what I am looking for, or get up on her Live Journal and put out a cry of help.

***MMM Twack drooler alert…. Towels at the ready***

This is an example of the caps I could find. http://www.lexx-net.ru/SPcups/sparts.htm Are they a resolution that works for you? If so, we can ask her if the other ones are still up.

MoonShadow
    Participant

Thanks for the reply.

I have stumbled around this site for a while, and although the quality is ok it is not big enough for my purposes. I have all the Lexx DVDs and can get these size pics from screen caps (720×576).

As for the DVD covers, I work at 300dpi (3240×2175) which would mean expanding the screen caps 4 times bigger and this really looses the quality I need.

Please keep your eyes open and thanks again.

MoonShadow
    Participant

And to show how the spines will hang together across the 4 series

EDIT: Image removed from source.
    Covers for series 1 R2 available on lexxfans.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.