Hitchiker’s Guide to the Galaxy- radio

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums British Sci Fi Series Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy Hitchiker’s Guide to the Galaxy- radio

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    fluffy bunny
    Participant

12 parter by the bbc starts next monday (3/3/03) on BBC7 – half an hr on weekdays at 6pm and repeated at midnight uk time- so you can work out time zones, the time next to this post in uk time is twenty minutes past midnight

BBC7 – can be listened to on the web – http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbc7

Anonymous

Wow, thanks for the link, will definitly be listening in. If someone knows how to record em with my computer while listening gimme a post to explain please ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks again Fluffy Bunny!!

fluffy bunny
    Participant

If your tape player has either line in sockets (red and white plugs as modelled by many hi fi exteriors) or a mic in (ie microphone socket) u can record using whatever recording device is there as long as u have the appropriate lead.

There may be one or 2 things to record whatever you ‘hear on screen’ to your hdd, though I’ve not really looked for those programs

Incidentally there’s a pratchett three parter starting tonight at the times listed above, and will be finished by friday

fluffy bunny
    Participant

quite enjoyed last night’s episode- sounds like the proper bbc serial to me

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.