HoggCon 2001

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 23 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

It’s not too late to attend,
    There’s no membership fee,
    Just show up and be yourself!

HoggCon, being held in Toronto, Ontario, Canada April 20-22, although some are coming tonight on the 19th. No events directly related to Lexx, but we’re going to have some kind of fun! (Well, someone from the show might make an appearance, but no promises)

Why HoggCon? Toronto has been known for years as “Hogtown” for it’s business in, well, pork, and for a reference to the city “Hog Town” in the 3rd season episode “Tunnels.” http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hoggcon

Randalt

Anonymous

COOOOOOL!!!!

Have a hogging good time ๐Ÿ™‚

hey Aud, how about a few piccies and a brief review for the LEXX Conventions/gatherings page!!

Please please please!!!

Toronto is one COOOOOL place – hope you see the famous Morrow there.

——————

[This message has been edited by SadGeezer (edited April 19, 2001).]

Anonymous

Oh, that was a lot of fun. I wasn’t there for every event, but I know everyone enjoyed themselves.
    Others can tell you more, I don’t want to start going on about details until I sort it out. I took many Polaroids and gave most of them away, and there were dozens of flashes from a lot of cameras.

I hope more people can come next year (next year? There was some talk of going to Las Vegas (Viva Lexx Vegas!)).

Randalt

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.