Home Fires Hell

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

I just finished watching “Home Fires” and imagine my sheer disapointment at what i discovered. Dont get me wrong it was an excellent episode but the fanfic i mentioned in a previous post, well the show was half of my fanfic. Ths discovey of a small chunk of the commonwealth was the foundation of my story. Granted there are many differences but come on,how am i suppose to finish it now without being accued of plagerising or the personal morale blow.

Anonymous

ah poor jay jay

you could always try changing the story a bit like making the descovery a incedental thing (i havent seen the ep so i dont really know what happened)

if the crew found the thing on a planet you could have something happen to whatever it was and have the rest of your story revolving round the actual planet.

or you could make it a alterniate story, take the actual begining of the ep and kinda say well if this happened there indsted of that well my story might of happened.

well any way good luck!

Anonymous

ah poor jay jay

you could always try changing the story a bit like making the descovery a incedental thing (i havent seen the ep so i dont really know what happened)

if the crew found the thing on a planet you could have something happen to whatever it was and have the rest of your story revolving round the actual planet.

or you could make it a alterniate story, take the actual begining of the ep and kinda say well if this happened there indsted of that well my story might of happened.

well any way good luck!

Anonymous

Or you could always go write a whole new fanfic, at least that’s what I did when the ‘Angel’ fanfic I was writing turned into a plot line ( I wrote about Angel having a son you see ), so I just sighed, drank a lotta coffee, and began anew. Lightning struck twice however, when my second fanfic, about Angel and Cordelia falling for each otherv turned into ANOTHER bloody storyline. I am now considering a career in fortune telling….

Anonymous

Or you could always go write a whole new fanfic, at least that’s what I did when the ‘Angel’ fanfic I was writing turned into a plot line ( I wrote about Angel having a son you see ), so I just sighed, drank a lotta coffee, and began anew. Lightning struck twice however, when my second fanfic, about Angel and Cordelia falling for each otherv turned into ANOTHER bloody storyline. I am now considering a career in fortune telling….

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.