Honest Question about Six

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    kamisama103
    Participant

I would like you all to answer honestly, would you have intercourse with Six of One? I know this is sorta a gross question but I wanna know what people will say. I myself would. Of course I am a pathetic bastard…

{SadGeezer edit! Good question! So I added a poll.}

Anonymous
    kamisama103 wrote:

I would like you all to answer honestly, would you have intercourse with Six of One? I know this is sorta a gross question but I wanna know what people will say. I myself would. Of course I am a pathetic bastard…

Or possibly just a sadgeezer πŸ™‚

Me too! (with the wife’s permission of course) πŸ˜‰

I’d be interested if any of you female fans of the show would bonk Whip or Chode or Gus? … erm, or any of the other female crew members πŸ™‚

bouyantman
    Participant
    SadGeezer wrote:

kamisama103 wrote:

Or possibly just a sadgeezer πŸ™‚

Me too! (with the wife’s permission of course) πŸ˜‰

I’d be interested if any of you female fans of the show would bonk Whip or Chode or Gus? … erm, or any of the other female crew members :)[/quote]

i’d do her without a doubt!..she’s so hot!..but,my wife would probably beat me to her! πŸ˜›

kamisama103
    Participant

Yeah, I’m probably a Sad Geezer. Thanks for putting up the poll. Good thinking.

Anonymous

Six is a humanoid android with the requisite physical features that a female human/oid has yes?

Does the term “in a New York minute” answer the question?

Good! πŸ˜€

-cs™

kamisama103
    Participant

“Does the term “in a New York minute” answer the question?”

Yes

wvphillykid
    Participant

Me too!! I would not hesisate for one time minute.

kamisama103
    Participant

Seems some people think we are sick bastards… I would like to hear what they have to say… c’mon people, post a reply on here.

ZaphodBeeblebear
    Participant

Okay…I said you were sick and twisted. But, I didn’t say that, that was a bad thing πŸ˜‰

-ZB

kamisama103
    Participant

Haha… yeah I’m sick.

Tentacle
    Participant

Any male here who says they wouldn’t is either a liar or they are deluding themselves. Well I suppose they could be a eunuch! What would certainly make it easier would be to think of the woman who’s voice is behind the character. Now that’s one spicy meatball!!!

Headgehog
    Participant
    Tentacle wrote:

Any male here who says they wouldn’t is either a liar or they are deluding themselves. Well I suppose they could be a eunuch!

Yeah, it would be lying if I said no. But she does have that whole 2 deminsional thing going for her, and I typically go for the 3d women.

Tentacle
    Participant

Ahh, now someone’s thinking! Just how do you penetrate something that has no depth?!

bouyantman
    Participant
    Tentacle wrote:

Ahh, now someone’s thinking! Just how do you penetrate something that has no depth?!

😯 πŸ˜†

bueller25
    Participant

You know..if someone is going to take a lot of time creating say a really nice…fast…custom automobile, you’d want to honor the efforts by driving it right?… i’d have to extend that same courtesy to Six’s creator as well…;P

Anonymous
    bueller25 wrote:

You know..if someone is going to take a lot of time creating say a really nice…fast…custom automobile, you’d want to honor the efforts by driving it right?… i’d have to extend that same courtesy to Six’s creator as well…;P

Exactly. πŸ™‚

It’s like when the guy from Stranger in a Strange Land (Valentine?) refuses to walk on grass until he communes with it and learns grass exists to be walked on!

Xod
    Participant

Bonked faster than you can say…bonk

1sts
    Participant

It’s like asking, would you bonk Britney Spears, Jennifer Lopez or Christina. Not for the reason your thinking. Simply, all of them are 2D; all we know these famous hotties by is through television or pictures, just like Six. So saying you wouldn’t bang Six is like saying you wouldn’t do Britney or J-Lo…get it? No? oh well….yeah well, to answer the question; the ass, the boobs, the fun! U better believe anyone would go at it with Six (ty-niner) πŸ˜›

kokopelli
    Participant

I wouldn’t tell anyone. It’s not polite not courteous to the lady.
    Although she doesn’t dress nor act like a lady, she is still a lady.

But for the “minute men” I suggest Kundalini Yoga. πŸ˜‰

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.