hosts

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

this may be a bit of a heavy subject, but during the many occasions when i’ve been bored stiff at work, i’ve been going through in my mind various points about my favourite shows. one thing i came up with was “would i be willing to play host to a Tok’ra simbiant” (‘scuse spelling!!!), whether or not i was ill. how would i handle having someone else in my head? how would i be about the whole idea?
    let me know what you think!!!

ADM
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by snooklepie:
    this may be a bit of a heavy subject, but during the many occasions when i’ve been bored stiff at work, i’ve been going through in my mind various points about my favourite shows. one thing i came up with was “would i be willing to play host to a Tok’ra simbiant” (‘scuse spelling!!!), whether or not i was ill. how would i handle having someone else in my head? how would i be about the whole idea?
    let me know what you think!!!

Well Sam Carter’s Dad benefitted from it quite well, as he gained some good memories and some bad, and a symbiot who made him laugh, plus curing cancer and arthritis can’t be bad.
    And as the exchange is done by a kiss instead of the painful Go’auld way of getting it in the gut or the back of the neck, would seem to make it easier for the host.
    Besides, imagine how many people you can impress down the pub by lighting up your eyes and talking in a deep growl without having a sore throat…cool!!!
    But then you could end up with a miserable old goat like Letesh (Martouf’s symbiot)!!!
    On the whole sounds like a good thing…where do I sign up!!!
    ADM

ally
    Participant

I wouldnt mind being a host, but my life would have to be in danger first or at least in pain. I am just wondering if it may reduce the amount of dates I might get.

A -DM
    Participant
    ally wrote:

I wouldnt mind being a host, but my life would have to be in danger first or at least in pain. I am just wondering if it may reduce the amount of dates I might get.

Ah yes, but what if in your life later on you were in danger or pain?, betcha wished you had the symbiot then don’t ya!?!
    As for getting less dates, no way…put it (the glowy eyes) down too a really cool party trick and you’ll have em’ lining up , or say that going to the gym really makes you feel ever so different, on the other hand no one likes a smart alec who can make their eyes glow, well unless you were named Alec and just happen to be smart…but’s that’s different.
    ADM

Anonymous

๐Ÿ˜ˆ Hell yeah. A symbiote to keep me healthy without workin out. Never getting sick. Extended Life!! Sign me up! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

I want one that gives you all that added strength and that super deep voice though too =)

A -DM
    Participant

I’m gonna be really greedy and have a symbiote and one of those cool armbands that the Tok’ra gave SG-1, oh hell they didn’t work on Tok’ra or Ga’ould, but I can wish…super speed, the added strength from the armbands and symbiote, higher intellect…I’d be a god!!!, then all I’d need is a cool name like Anubis.
    ADM

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.