How many people has Kai killed?

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx How many people has Kai killed?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

I recently thought of this query: how many people has Kai killed throughout S1-4 (up until Prime Ridge because I don’t know about Mort)
    This is what I came up with:

I Worship His Shadow: 3

Eating Pattern: 4

Wake the Dead: 5

Twilight: 2

May: 3

K-Town: 1

The Key: 1

Battle: 1

Little Blue Planet: 3

Texx Lexx: 4

Stan Down: 2,808 (Not in this episode, but he mentions Ring Torbin/guys with ion weapons when talking about previous missions)

Walpurgis Night: 1

Magic Baby: 4

769: 1

If anyone else has any info that I have missed please post the additional stuff.

p.s. I think that 790 became crazy in Battle, after he thought that Kai was coming to visit him. Kai was off with Stan to rescue Xev. 790 probably guessed that and that is why he now wants to kill Stan and Xev. Or, it could be that he is wearing out. Any ideas?

FX
    Participant

wow

Anonymous

Does killing Mantrid pre-machine count?

if so Mantrid: 1

Anonymous

LexxLurker, I believe that Kai was possessed by the insect essence when ‘he’ killed Mantrid (pre-machine) To me, that technically isn’t Kai. What do you think?

DalekTek790
    Participant

I Worship His Shadow should read 8 and The Giga Shadow should read 2. Kai killed at least 1 Fore Shadow officer plus Thodin and all the Austral-B Heretics except the keyholder and His Shadow’s host. Then he killed someone as an assassin in a flashback and a brain.

[ 27-02-2002: Message edited by: DalekTek790 ]

Anonymous

I Worship His Shadow: 5 more ( I already included Thodin, the other heretic who was with him and His Divine Shadow)

Giga Shadow: 2

For a grand total of (until “Mort”): 2,848.

Anonymous

Although I have not seen ALL eddisodes (not seen eating patern, Mantrid, most of terminal) here are those i can remember offhand (at 20 to 12 after multiple beers)

-Barbkesh (heritic and criminal he killed VERY SLOWLY)
    -A heritic outside the lexx
    -Thodin
    -A cluster lizard
    -A Predecesor
    -His Shadows body
    -his shadows brain
    -A gay cyborg
    -ALL the people from wake the dead including suffocations, neck snaps and toilet drownings
    -2 soldiers in a baloon (may)
    and then many more peoplw from Fire that I can not be bothered with and then the Evil,good,intelligent,weak and beautifill and apparently the fun, never, stops!

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by :
    LexxLurker, I believe that Kai was possessed by the insect essence when ‘he’ killed Mantrid (pre-machine) To me, that technically isn’t Kai. What do you think?

Hmmm, I will have to ponder that one…

sgtdraino
    Participant

If you can’t count Mantrid as a person “Kai killed,” then you also can’t count all the people he killed as a mindless assassin. Kai certainly wasn’t Kai then, either.

Simpler (and more fun) to include all the people killed by Kai’s body.

Which means you also have to include a human killed in Nook, and an android killed in Lafftrak: Both were killed using Kai’s body, or at least part of his body.

DalekTek790
    Participant

In the spirit of lists, Kai has been out of his mind 9 times:

I Worship His Shadow -He serves as assassin for His Divine Shadow for a long period of time.

The Giga Shadow -He gets caught up in the Giga Shadow memory and destroys the memory machine.

Mantrid -He is possessed by the essence of His Divine Shadow.

Terminal -He is revived incorrectly and his assassin programming momentarily surfaces.

Wake the Dead -His programming is corrupted and he goes on a killing spree.

Twilight -Ruuma’s radiation stimulates the poet half of his brain.

Brizon -Brizon revives his assassin programming to make him his slave.

K-Town -His electronics are misaligned and his assassin programming momentarily surfaces.

Moss -He is short on proto-blood and acts goofy.

[ 21-03-2002: Message edited by: DalekTek790 ]

Anonymous

Apocalexx Now- at least 3 of Pope’s gaurds.

Anonymous

Lyekka vs. Japan: Lyekka

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by :

Lyekka vs. Japan: Lyekka

Do plants count?

elmey

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.