How to post Bad threads

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Discussion Forum Help How to post Bad threads

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 20 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Maybe a good test. Someone post a bad thread and see how long it takes for it to be deleted. And/or how long the poster lasts as a member.

Actually, I know it sounds like a silly thread, but ….. well, it’s not all down to me you now, most of moderators are active on this site and active from all (or most) time zones and regions of th world. I am honestly wondering how long it would generally take for a bad post to be deleted!

Anonymous

If I had permissions in every forum, I’d go ahead and lock this one ๐Ÿ˜ˆ Just to prove your point.

Between us all I doubt there’s many hours that go by without a moderator or two checking in. Even Headge and I are seperated by 3 hours.

But I think other than 1-2 unique exceptions, I’ve never seen a thread moderated around here. And most of us are fairly Voltaire’esque in allowing people to say whatever they want as long as they want to deal with the consequence of a nice long 6-page innane LexxLurker essay on: “Why I think you’re an a$%^(@# for posting this”

But to answer your question I’d guess less than an hour 8)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Discussion Forum Help’ is closed to new topics and replies.