How’s the Recon planning going, frey?

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums General Sci Fi Sci Fi Conventions How’s the Recon planning going, frey?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Is the posted list of attendees hmmm…updated and accurate? You are giving me the status of a seperatist! I changed hotels, and now I got wind that Identity 6 isn’t going?…just curious…and way too much free time on my hands right now!
    I do realize how much you got going…is there anything I can do to help? Can I organize or arrange anything for our small but mighty party? Like I said, I will help…but I don’t know the modus operatus of Lexx gatherings.

theFrey
    Participant

Unorganized chaos? Yes that is it. This is the link to the schedule. Seems like a lot of interesting stuff going on. http://www.dragoncon.net/dc/dailydragon/grid.htm

I am definiately up for a nice dinner and a bar hop on Friday. I am sure that some one will know a good place to go.

Anyone going who wants to make sure they hook up with what ever is going on can email me their cell phone number and I will return same. They were a god send in Lexx Vegas.

Did I finially get you in the right hotel?

Jhevz
    Participant

I like that idea, Frey,
    I think that would be great; for fellow Lexxians, like ourselves, to get together Friday, eat some place, then go bar hopping. I don’t know that area too well, so tomorrow after I go to the bank, I’ll be going to my local AAA office & pick up both an Atlanta AAA book & map; that way, I have some idea where things are, places to eat, etc. I’ll definitely take you up on it.
    Take care & I’ll see you Friday.

Lexxians Unite,
    Jhevz

Anonymous

Yep! You got us in the right place, thanx.
    Do you know the host panelists for the Lexx forum Sat. 10p.m.? They are listed as Dawn Benton and Patrick Cranford. Just curious…I didn’t even know there was going to be a Lexx panel.Though I would have read about it somewhere. Is it sponsored by Lexx.com? T_T

Flamegrape
    Participant

There’s going to be a Lexx forum? I suppose that was to be expected. I sincerely doubt that it was sponsered by Lexx.Com. No one over there mentioned anything about it. This is the first I heard of it!

theFrey
    Participant

Yes Ms. Benton ordered one of your shirts to wear for the panel Flame.

I WILL make that forum… other than that I would like to drop in on some writting panels ect…

Flame what (if any) extra charges should we expect? Do you know?

theFrey
    Participant

Oh and I agree flame, no was SS or AA had anything to do with this. It is totally not their style.

Oh yeah…. FX is having a cow because she decided not to come, and now she has found out that there are a zillion things and people she wanted to see…. like the all buffy all the time forums…. and some authors she really likes. poor, poor, FX.

Jhevz
    Participant

Yea,
    I’m going to the Lexx panel Saturday night as well; it sounds like it’ll be interesting.
    I might even go to the dances, but definitely be going to other Sci-Fi panels, such as Star Wars, Trek, Battlestar Galactica, & couple others; I might even enter the Masquerade as Luke Skywalker, Jedi Knight. There’s also a Celtic Group that I might check out; they’re called, Emerald Rose.
    I’m just glad so many of us, Lexxians are going; that’s terrific; I’m making my t-shirt say on the front: `Lexxian Here; Kai-Keyeo, Stan-Stephalee, Zev/Xev-Jhevz’; on the back, it says: `I have kille mothers with their babies; I have killed great philosophers, Proud young warriors & revolutionaries. I have killed the evil, the good, the intelligent, the weak & the beautiful. I have done this in the service of his divine shadow & his predecessors. But it’s been a long time since I’ve killed a roomful full of Triekkies.’
    Take care all & I’ll see you people this weekend. Oh by the way, I’ll be there tomorrow night till Monday morning.

Lexxians Unite,
    Jhevz

Anonymous

It’s almost here!

Flamegrape
    Participant

Well, I’m almost ready to drive to Hotlanta. I hope I’m not forgetting something. I’ll be on the lookout for Lexx fans when I get there. I hope to go to the bars with some of you on Friday. I wouldn’t miss the panel discussion on Saturday for the world.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.